WR/TE situation

How comfortable are you with WR/TE situation?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. How comfortable are you with WR/TE situation? (10 being highest)

I'm confident with what we have this year. Jerome has a top notch skill set at WR. Caldwell is good enough. Shipley needs to work on beating the jam and not disappearing from games, but he had great games this year. A good receiver can be had in the 2nd or 3rd. I wouldn't be upset with AJ Green though. Guys a monster.

I'd like Fairley or Bowers in round 1. Pouncey, Watt, or Cannon in week 2. Pettis in round three if he lasts.

If we could drop back a few spots and get Patrick Peterson and a second round pick so we could get Pouncey and Cannon/Murray/Watt then We would be in even better position.

Wish there was a dominant linebacker in this draft.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1294023529' post='956690']
I'm confident with what we have this year. Jerome has a top notch skill set at WR. Caldwell is good enough. Shipley needs to work on beating the jam and not disappearing from games, but he had great games this year. A good receiver can be had in the 2nd or 3rd. I wouldn't be upset with AJ Green though. Guys a monster.

I'd like Fairley or Bowers in round 1. Pouncey, Watt, or Cannon in week 2. Pettis in round three if he lasts.

[b]If we could drop back a few spots and get Patrick Peterson and a second round pick so we could get Pouncey and Cannon/Murray/Watt then We would be in even better position. [/b]

Wish there was a dominant linebacker in this draft.
[/quote]

trading down 3-4 spots is rising towards the top of my wish list for round 1.

[quote name='BengalsFanNY' timestamp='1294058680' post='956747']
Now that we've made Simpson and Caldwell marketable by getting them out there and letting the world see them perform, not a lock we keep either (as previous poster said, both are UFAs). We need to pick up depth at WR...and a starter if we lose either of these guys.
[/quote]

they aren't free agents until AFTER next year.

Both would happily sign contracts if the Bengals offered them one in this offseason.

Archived