Just wanted to say Hello

Whodeythink15

[quote name='Whodeythink15' timestamp='1295132197' post='962224']
Just wanted to introduce my self. My name is Nick. I've been a Bengals fan for the past 22 years. Went to my first game This year! Watched us beat the Browns, Good Times. Hope to get to know everyone around here... WhoDey!
[/quote]
Hello Nick! Welcome aboard!

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1295459098' post='963051']
How do you feel about Bratkowski? Tell us quickly :P

welcome man.
[/quote]

Welcome aboard. Please do no mention Brat at this time. I personally do not need to get into that discussion again. When next year rolls around make sure to check out the tailgates for who is where. That is some of the most memorable times I have ever had. I am just sorry I never saw the infamous horse stomping of Whodey24k. If you get a chance don't play games with Bengal Migration, he cheats j/k. AmishBengal fried chicken is the best. LeTigre is wherever Amish is and is a fountain of knowledge also. A visit with the Luge Crew is another highlight and always a welcome addition to any pregame warmups. Lots of others... However, the main thing is everyone is welcome.

The moral of the story is, just don't pick a fight with a horse...

The "Nati is one of the most welcoming cities I have ever visited which is why I return at least 8 times a year.

[quote name='Numbers' timestamp='1295569348' post='963451']
Welcome aboard. Please do no mention Brat at this time. I personally do not need to get into that discussion again. When next year rolls around make sure to check out the tailgates for who is where. That is some of the most memorable times I have ever had. I am just sorry I never saw the infamous horse stomping of Whodey24k. If you get a chance don't play games with Bengal Migration, he cheats j/k. AmishBengal fried chicken is the best. LeTigre is wherever Amish is and is a fountain of knowledge also. A visit with the Luge Crew is another highlight and always a welcome addition to any pregame warmups. Lots of others... However, the main thing is everyone is welcome.

The moral of the story is, just don't pick a fight with a horse...

The "Nati is one of the most welcoming cities I have ever visited which is why I return at least 8 times a year.
[/quote]
:sterb041:

(that kinda looks like me throwing a football to bunghole :lol: )

Welcome to the site, Nick!

Archived