!!!! RAVENS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!!

[quote name='B.A.B.' timestamp='1325458763' post='1082265']
at least we get the ball to start the half. We need to fucking move the ball. Get aggressive. Pull a trick or two out. Fuckin A. Win this motherfucker
[/quote]

Getting aggressive is exactly what we need to do on both sides.

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1325458268' post='1082240']
i think this is our biggest chance to make the playoffs,next year's schedule is gonna be ROUUUGHHHHH
[/quote]

why would you say that, we'll be playing a 3rd place in the division schedule. shouldn't that be an advantageous situation? honestly, i don't know and why i'm asking. i'd think that would be a good thing, tho.

Wow a 3 and out followed by a Huber shank. The implosion begins.

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1325459063' post='1082279']
Why do we just lock in on green the whole time,start throwing it to simp or hawkins what the hell
[/quote]

Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1325459049' post='1082277']
Sometimes Dalton runs too far out of the pocket and forces himself to throw on the run when he doesn't need to.
[/quote]
Noticed this as well. Sometimes he doesnt need to like that play on...2nd down? Didn't need to happen. eh.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1325458531' post='1082258']

You know what, I was not attacking anyone or being belligerent, I was simply stating my opinion, you can have the rest of the day off.
[/quote]

amen, that BS was uncalled for. even tho i didn't agree with your original statement, there was no cause for that.

Archived