Bengals join the iPad playbook movement

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1342617961' post='1139429']

The Patriots are also being investigated for having a radio scrambler where they could steal the other teams play calls, yet that has been swept under the rug. You don't think that is similar?
[/quote]

I don't think that is because the item being stolen is different.

A stolen called play is much more valuable than a playbook that contains the entire universe that any good opposing coaching staff has tried to replicate through film study anyway.

It's the equivalent of having the actual stolen exam with answers vs. a stolen population of possible questions with answers.

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1342618388' post='1139437']
Where in the world did I say they ALWAYS make mistakes? I said companies (a collective) make mistakes all the time. Not Every single company makes mistakes all the time. Really? If anything you are the one trying to say companies do so much research that they NEVER make mistakes.
[/quote]

I think its a faulty comparison to compare companies making mistakes on company security vs. companies making mistakes in product development, which in the case of cars being recalled is likely do to them cutting corners originally to cut costs.

I'm willing to bet big-time companies take information security more seriously than having the highest quality products.

I'm just going to throw this out there as a twist for thinking sake

This is more than just a playbook from what I understand, its a break down in plays using video ect... much more detail than a playbook, and opening up the potential possibility that the desire to get hands on something like that might be greater than just getting a playbook.

[quote name='mullichicken25' timestamp='1342618232' post='1139434']

thats easy to do, the object just needs to be in free fall for more than a second.

m/s = velocity
m/s^2 = acceleration

you clearly have no idea what your alking about so I'm on Jamie's side now
[/quote]

Just for that you are funneling MadDog2020 this weekend.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1342617553' post='1139419']
not to mention, any team that would attempt to steal it, or purchase it from someone else who stole it, would effectively be committing career and organizational suicide if they were ever caught.
[/quote]

Unless it is the Patriots. Again.

Archived