!!!THE DOLPHINS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='Lewdog' timestamp='1349633500' post='1167043']
WTF! Burfict passed the receiver to Maualuga and Rey was so far back it looked like he was playing safety.
[/quote]

I was to pist to post yesterday, but damn Maualuga has zero football instincts. What was he doing back peddling so far back. There was no one behind him. God he's aweful. Lawson isn't much better, I'm surprised he doesn't get more shit from us on the board.

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' timestamp='1349641322' post='1167614']
Two wins on the road totally negated by a piss poor, uninspried loss at home. What a fucking miserable performance...

Marvin did NOT have this team ready to play today. Sound familiar?
[/quote]

totally true.

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1349782671' post='1168225']
totally true.
[/quote]

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1349782671' post='1168225']
totally true.
[/quote]

Agree with all who echoed this idea.

Add to the fact that Coyle outcoached Marv.
Laph said after the game the defensive game plan was to take away the long ball to Green and make him a medium range receiver at best
and take their chances with the other receivers. It worked. We'll see more plus teams with a good tight end will have a field day with our Linebacker
coverage.

I thought the curse of not being able to make adjustments at halftime was over but it looked to be back vs Miami.
The square peg didn't go into the round hole this time.

Speaking of our receivers, where Sanu?
BJGE is average at best so far, a plodder.

But they looked like they thought the had it won without playing.
Two early stalled drives and field goals.
Not going for the two point conversion to put them within three points to tie (fuck the logic about what point in the game it was)
thinking they would score TDs later...

Also, I think Miami was a better team than anyone gave them credit for being.
Laph talked about their O lone being strong with Jake Long, Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncy.

Heard a rumor that Andy Dalton may have had some sort of stomach problems.

[quote name='High School Harry' timestamp='1349784162' post='1168230']
Agree with all who echoed this idea.

Add to the fact that Coyle outcoached Marv.
Laph said after the game the defensive game plan was to take away the long ball to Green and make him a medium range receiver at best
and take their chances with the other receivers. It worked. We'll see more plus teams with a good tight end will have a field day with our Linebacker
coverage.

I thought the curse of not being able to make adjustments at halftime was over but it looked to be back vs Miami.
The square peg didn't go into the round hole this time.

Speaking of our receivers, where Sanu?
BJGE is average at best so far, a plodder.

But they looked like they thought the had it won without playing.
Two early stalled drives and field goals.
Not going for the two point conversion to put them within three points to tie (fuck the logic about what point in the game it was)
thinking they would score TDs later...

Also, I think Miami was a better team than anyone gave them credit for being.
Laph talked about their O lone being strong with Jake Long, Richie Incognito and Mike Pouncy.

Heard a rumor that Andy Dalton may have had some sort of stomach problems.
[/quote]

In all fairness, shouldn't it be Coyle outcoached Gruden?

the defense wasn't spectacular this week, but they played well enough to win the game.
The offense was putrid.. Bad decisions all over the place, bad o-line, bad coaching....just a fucked up game.

Is it the end of the world??? no
But it was a game they should have won and Marv needs to get his shit together...

Kill the shit stains this week and beat the stealers next week and I can forget all about this nightmare of a week...

[color=#ff8c00][size=8]WHO-DEY[/size][/color]

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1349787137' post='1168240']
the defense wasn't spectacular this week, but they played well enough to win the game.
The offense was putrid.. Bad decisions all over the place, bad o-line, bad coaching....just a fucked up game.

Is it the end of the world??? no
But it was a game they should have won and Marv needs to get his shit together...

Kill the shit stains this week and beat the stealers next week and I can forget all about this nightmare of a week...

[color=#ff8c00][size=8]WHO-DEY[/size][/color]
[/quote]
if they do that the next to weeks... i will say FORGIVEN.....

Archived