Esiason On Dalton

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1359667698' post='1212340']
I just want you all's approval :( My life isnt complete without it.
[/quote]

internet hug sent buddy..
We will get along so gloriously when Andy takes us to the Super Bowl next year..... CAN'T WAIT!!!!

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1359668093' post='1212341']

Yeah but you only have a username with Reds players not Bengals players

:ninja:
[/quote]

It was because whenever I used a bengals player it jinxed them. I was gonna change it to adandajgreen but old or someone asked me not to jinx them.

[quote name='JBandJoeyV' timestamp='1359669107' post='1212344']
It was because whenever I used a bengals player it jinxed them. I was gonna change it to adandajgreen but old or someone asked me not to jinx them.
[/quote]

I think your new name should be BenNTroy then.

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1359668128' post='1212342']
[b]internet hug sent buddy..[/b]
We will get along so gloriously when Andy takes us to the Super Bowl next year..... CAN'T WAIT!!!!
[/quote]

[img]http://kpitalrisk.free.fr/images/stars/17000/s_rg_fsachazz_palminteri.jpg[/img]
[size=5][i][b]"Did you just grab my ass?"[/b][/i][/size]

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1359666031' post='1212331']

I will only make jokes in real life from now on so that you are not confused by my tongue in cheek and bipolar asshat-tery. :)
[/quote]

It's not me who is confused. I haven't bothered to read most of the thread. I just noticed a post that looked like a joke, but lacked any emoticons to establish tone.

[quote name='kennethmw' timestamp='1359602755' post='1212140']
It probably is 50-50 right now, but if Andy's going to be what those of us that truly like him think he will be, it's going to be 65-35 next year, and 75-25 from then on. The difference between good and elite in my eyes, is that you figure out yours and all your guys strengths and ALL of your weaknesses. You learn to maximize your strengths and weaknesses. I think he gets there.
[/quote]

I think you are right about that. Also your coaches need to have a game plan that does the same. If you are a QB that struggles throwing the long ball it is kind of dumb having an OC call those plays.

Every QB has different tools. I often think a major difference between the elite and not is the mental aspect and not their physical attributes.

[quote name='westside bengal' timestamp='1359678996' post='1212363']
I think you are right about that. Also your coaches need to have a game plan that does the same. If you are a QB that struggles throwing the long ball it is kind of dumb having an OC call those plays.

Every QB has different tools. I often think a major difference between the elite and not is the mental aspect and not their physical attributes.
[/quote]

That's the encouraging thing when it comes to Dalton. There's no doubt he dedicates himself to film study and the extras that are required to succeed in the NFL.

Archived