Andre Smith Delay Costing us in FA

Does Miami get into the mix now with Andre?   I know Long was a LT in Miami, but does going after Smith give them some flexibility to shift their current Oline to fill the LT position.   I know nothing of Miami's oline situation, just throwing it out there.   

Does Miami get into the mix now with Andre?   I know Long was a LT in Miami, but does going after Smith give them some flexibility to shift their current Oline to fill the LT position.   I know nothing of Miami's oline situation, just throwing it out there.   

Miami didn't seem that interested in having Long back, so I don't know how interested they are in a FA tackle. If anything, they may go after vollmer to stick it to New England.

Miami didn't seem that interested in having Long back, so I don't know how interested they are in a FA tackle. If anything, they may go after vollmer to stick it to New England.

Vollmer to Miami sounds good to me.  :)

They drafted Jonathan Martin last year as a RT, but he played LT when Long went down and didn't blow anyone away.  I read that if Long left, they'd likely leave Martin at RT and draft a LT in round one (Lane Johnson) if one is around.

Archived