Pachinko Machine I am looking for...

Numbers

Seems that I wanted to find a pachinko machine that was like the one I had when I was a kid.  My dad brought it back from Japan while he was there.  Apparently a lot of people brought them back.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vintagepachinko/5116820295/in/set-72157625244899006/

The brand and model is called Marudai New Prince and I think it came out in the 1960's.

5116820101_5fd4c11d5e_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'll keep my eyes open whenever I hit the recycle shops here. These old pachinko machines are all over the place.
MULLY

Thank you very much. This search down memory lane has been unexpectedly difficult. Pretty sure my Dad was at a place called Itazuke Japan when he picked it up about 1968 or so. Thanks again for another pair of eyes.

I think you'll be hard pressed to find this exact machine, man. There are so many it's not even funny. Also, if that wasn't a popular machine at the time there will be even less. I've been searching here in Japanese sites, using Japanese, and nothing is showing up at all about these Marudai machines.

MULLY

I think you'll be hard pressed to find this exact machine, man. There are so many it's not even funny. Also, if that wasn't a popular machine at the time there will be even less. I've been searching here in Japanese sites, using Japanese, and nothing is showing up at all about these Marudai machines.
MULLY

Thank you for your efforts.
I guess its going to be a very large mountain to climb. Man who knows Japanese, living in Japan, ... And finds nothing. This does not bode well for this personal quest.

Archived