!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS GAME THREAD!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

"The game you just played is one of the most insanely pathetic displays I have ever seen. At no point in your bumbling, inept, non-cohesive display were you even close to anything that can be considered a competitive, professional team. Everyone who witnessed is now more dumb for even watching and wasting their time. You truly scored NO points... and may God have mercy on your souls."

maxresdefault.jpg

"The game you just played is one of the most insanely pathetic displays I have ever seen. At no point in your bumbling, inept, non-cohesive display were you even close to anything that can be considered a competitive, professional team. Everyone who witnessed is now more dumber for even watching and wasting their time. You truly scored NO points... and may God have mercy on your souls."

\

Jrod winning the interwebzzzzz today... I agree and I feel dumber for watching...

Us tying the fucking panthers really fucked shit up for us and losing to patriots and colts is gonna be VERY bad come december. We gotta sweep the division now

First - don't worry at all about tiebreakers in the AFC.  Unless someone else earns a tie, we will end the season as the only team with a half-win.  Our record is virtually guaranteed to be unique among all AFC teams, so we will finish ahead of, or behind, each team individually.  No tiebreakers for us.

Second - We suck.  Doubt we can run the table in the AFC North, but we do have a few advantages:  We are 1.5 wins behind Baltimore but we play them and have a game in-hand.  We control our own destiny in the North right now.  Until we lose a division game, that is.

Archived