!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COLTS GAME THREAD!!!

You all should be ashamed to call yourselves fans. Please leave this team. I don't want you jumping back on the bandwagon.

I've been a fan of this team for over 30 years.  With all the pain they've given me, I can bitch all I want.  This was a pathetic effort all around.  And if you think this is juat a "one bad game" kind of problem, you don't know a damn thing about football.  Go watch soccer.  Or baseball.

You all should be ashamed to call yourselves fans. Please leave this team. I don't want you jumping back on the bandw

I've been a fan of this team for over 30 years.  With all the pain they've given me, I can bitch all I want.  This was a pathetic effort all around.  And if you think this is juat a "one bad game" kind of problem, you don't know a damn thing about football.  Go watch soccer.  Or baseball.

This

OK folks we're all pissed off, let's not take it out on each other. Have a beer & relax.

It's not even like we're all freaking out or anything though. This guy is blatantly attacking our fandom because we're expressing some frustration at this HORRIBLE game. The hell?

And Im drinking Tito's straight out the bottle. Been up for a good 5 hours. Bout time to go back to bed lmao

Archived