Denver game

It doesn't really matter what Denver does outside of when we play them. The 2 seed will come down to the winner of our game. So I'm rooting for Denver to fuck the stealers next week. Since even if they lose and we beat the niners, we will still be tied again if they beat us. And they're not likely losing to the chargers at home. And also since I root for the stealers to lose every single game regardless of the implications.

It doesn't really matter what Denver does outside of when we play them. The 2 seed will come down to the winner of our game. So I'm rooting for Denver to fuck the stealers next week. Since even if they lose and we beat the niners, we will still be tied again if they beat us. And they're not likely losing to the chargers at home. And also since I root for the stealers to lose every single game regardless of the implications.

Agree 100% - Fuck the stealers!

Some of the talking heads now believe that they're going to win the AFC North this year!:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/cincinnati-bengals

It's not like the talking heads were ever squarely in the Bengals corner.   It's the season without joy.

1st it was Stealers/Ravens projected to battle for the North.

2nd after each win this season it was met with an array of comments about "Are Bengals for real" "But what about the playoffs etc."

I seriously doubt there is going to be a growing wave of support after yesterday.

It's not like the talking heads were ever squarely in the Bengals corner.   It's the season without joy.

2nd after each win this season it was met with an array of comments about "Are Bengals for real" "But what about the playoffs etc."

I seriously doubt there is going to be a growing wave of support after yesterday.

True. But to the point of irrational predictions? I'm sure they will admit when they are wrong.

We aren't going to lose the division. We win this week, the Denver game could go either way if we can get to Brock Lobster, and we win against Balt.

If we can minimize what AJ has to do, and after watching the Den/Oak game yesterday IF we can get to their QB he can be beat.

Then hopefully we get the week off and Andy hopfully can come back.

Hopefully.

I agree.  Some of these cats on this board kill me.  Do you really think, anyone outside of the fans of the Bengals, can look at this team as a legitimate threat now that their starting quarterback is out atleast until the playoffs?  I mean just for one second think logically without blinders.  This Bengals team, as it stands, could easily go 0-3 to close out the year.  I said it before, aside from the Bengals game, Pittsburgh would win out.  Im telling, at a minimum, its coming.  Pittsburgh is coming to Cincinnati in January for  6 vs. 3 matchup.  Get ready.  

We aren't going to lose the division. We win this week, the Denver game could go either way if we can get to Brock Lobster, and we win against Balt.

If we can minimize what AJ has to do, and after watching the Den/Oak game yesterday IF we can get to their QB he can be beat.

Then hopefully we get the week off and Andy hopfully can come back.

Hopefully.

I'm more concerned with their defense. The turnover margin could define this game.

I agree.  Some of these cats on this board kill me.  Do you really think, anyone outside of the fans of the Bengals, can look at this team as a legitimate threat now that their starting quarterback is out atleast until the playoffs?  I mean just for one second think logically without blinders.  This Bengals team, as it stands, could easily go 0-3 to close out the year.  I said it before, aside from the Bengals game, Pittsburgh would win out.  Im telling, at a minimum, its coming.  Pittsburgh is coming to Cincinnati in January for  6 vs. 3 matchup.  Get ready.  

Want to put your money where your mouth is?  I will bet you $500 that the Bengals don't go 0 - 3 to close out the year. 

We can let Ryan hold the cash.

Want to put your money where your mouth is?  I will bet you $500 that the Bengals don't go 0 - 3 to close out the year. 

We can let Ryan hold the cash.

They absolutely shouldnt, but with a second string quarterback, they could.  Its conceivable.  My point alluded more to the continued outrage over the media.  What else is expected out of them?  They are analyzing a team that has choked in the playoffs 4 straight years and now they have to closeout the year and hold off a surging Pittsburgh team, who just beat them on their home soil, with a backup with no experience.  All im saying is its not rocket science here.  Of course fans are going to continue to be rah rah and I actually think they will beat the hapless 9ers and Ravens, but i could certainly understand the "outside world" thinking they may struggle.  With that, i still stand by my claim that Pittsburgh will win out.  The pressure has now been put on the Bengals.  That's reality. I really dont care who agrees or disagrees, its just my opinion, not the creed of the land.    

Archived