!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

What NFL team, durning a monsoon, pinned inside their own 10 all game routinely chucks the ball down the field? I'd bet Dalton had more air yards than Ben this week.

Last week? WUT?!?! 

If your going to take a win on the road in hostile territory. You need to gamble deep. We played right into Pittsburgh's hands. They wanted us to play dink and dunk, Hue never would have bought into to not taking a shot just because it was fucking raining child please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Dalton needs to stop channeling Alex Smith before next weeks game against Denver, or he'll be in for a long day.

Andy Dalton leads the league in yards per attempt since the start of the 2015 season.

Dalton had the 6th most "air yards" in the league last week.  #3?  Alex Smith.

44 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

If your going to take a win on the road in hostile territory. You need to gamble deep. We played right into Pittsburgh's hands. They wanted us to play dink and dunk, Hue never would have bought into to not taking a shot just because it was fucking raining child please

This is NFL football, not Madden. Not that I would expect you to know the difference..

Andy Dalton leads the league in yards per attempt since the start of the 2015 season.

Dalton had the 6th most "air yards" in the league last week.  #3?  Alex Smith.

I could go on for hours on why Dalton needs to be Dalton. If OC see's what I see you'll see a different Andy Dalton than you have these past two shadows of him

2 hours ago, bengals7833 said:

image.jpeg

Was hoping someone would do this

2 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Let me guess: the loss happened because there were 9,000 Stealer holds which weren't called. Also, there were at least 29 PI's on their part not called. 

I read the final score. I didn't see a minute of it. Let me guess I was right.

I wouldn't say the missed holds were reason they lost but no doubt contributed to it. There were egregious holds right next to bolt neck not called on 3rd downs that led to big plays in the game. I can see letting players play and there's someone holding every play, that being said these weren't sneaky yanking and letting go holds they were flat out blatant yanked to the ground tackled and pulling jersey from behind holds. If you can replay game take a look you'll see.

There were plenty of other calls tthat were missed or bad as well. They call Illoka on a personal foul that wasn't but Mitchell launched at Green nothing. He also whacked Uzomah in back well after ball was past him and nothing. Wasnt bang bang. The Burfict hit in playoffs was much closer to bang bang than this. This hit was a personal foul not called 100% on a few different levels. It was late ball wasn't catchable and hitting defeseless wr take your pick. Illoka runs into someone on 3rd down that was bang bang and a contested ball and here comes the refs terrible towel shoe rag out of his pocket that he accidentally threw instead of his bean bag flag.Even the sasquatch looking Fouts said something so you know it must of been bad.

Hit Dalton very late twice and no call. The 2nd one inparticular was bad not bang bang either. Defender took full 2 steps before drilling Dalton in back so hard his helmet flew off. After all the talk all week about qbs getting hit and that bs happens twice.

Then you have a 3rd down encroachment penalty on Cincy when of all people the center moves where the officials eyes are supposed to be. Should of backed em up further on 3rd down instead heres a free 1st Shittsburgh.

Then I assume Theres no reason to discuss the fumble review the ref so nonchalantly announced stood as it was no way in hell a fumble. 

I call em how I see it. Cincy got a few calls their way but not even close to the bs non calls or bs calls that went In Shittsburghs favor and especially at times they were or were not called was big. Hell at one point in 2nd qtr the refs had called more penalties on Cincy during one play than they had on Stoolers whole game. That's bs. 

That said Cincy could of played better and not put it in refs hands because 90% of the time we have seen they will lose that battle 99% of the time if they're playing one of the leagues darlings.

Marvin could of challenged the non td call like a competent high school coach would of even without the technology afforded to the NFL. Special teams screwed the pooch all day there was about 8 drops couldnt run the ball. All of those contributed to the loss and they could of made it so refs couldn't determine outcome but they didn't. But to say Cincy didn't get the short end of the stick AGAIN blatantly and obviously would be ridiculous and that no doubt played a big factor in the outcome of the game period. It's ok though Marvin and Mike will get nice e-mails tomorrow apologising and it will be forgotten til the next time.

I still don't get how Marvin didn't throw challenge flag on Uzomah td or why he didn't go ballistic at end on the fumble review. I thought I read that this year the league office would help with replays. Maybe it was just pre season idk but if they were involved in that horrible horrible review at the end its just even more so ridiculous and disgusting than it already was. 

Archived