!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ COWBOYS GAME THREAD!!!

Lots of positives out of this loss. Gio is tough as nails. Lafell can be the guy. Defense got better at the end. And the old Buckeye, Zeke, is the best rookie back since Dickerson. I know it was worse than 28-14 but I still believe. We got a shot against the Patriots too. 

Your one of the guys that gave away your seat on the lifeboats because you truly believed the Titanic wasn't sinking

1 minute ago, Champ Kind said:

Lots of positives out of this loss. Gio is tough as nails. Lafell can be the guy. Defense got better at the end. And the old Buckeye, Zeke, is the best rookie back since Dickerson. I know it was worse than 28-14 but I still believe. We got a shot against the Patriots too. 

Ummmm... Champ, quit while you're ahead.

45 minutes ago, RhodeIslandFan said:

Your one of the guys that gave away your seat on the lifeboats because you truly believed the Titanic wasn't sinking emoji41.png

Lots of people didn't even get on the lifeboats when they thought the SS Bengal wasn't sinking.  They call them 2016 Season Ticket Holders.

The offense is terrible.  

The O-line played like shit.

We must have the worst playbook in the league. We line up with 3 down lineman with 2 O-line lined up out wide......its a fucking freak show out there......were a gosh damn joke.

Does AJ Green have any fire in his belly?  Every time they show him he is sitting on the bench alone with a look on his face of a lost child.

How long must we suffer through the Dalton era?   He is a good QB but isn't good enough.

3 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

How long must we suffer through the Dalton era?   He is a good QB but isn't good enough.

While he could have made a couple different decisions today (and most games) he is about as far removed from being on the list of issues as one player can possibly be.

Have you not watched the games and the shit players and coaches and game plans they've been trotting out there?

The offense is terrible.  

The O-line played like shit.

We must have the worst playbook in the league. We line up with 3 down lineman with 2 O-line lined up out wide......its a fucking freak show out there......were a gosh damn joke.

Does AJ Green have any fire in his belly?  Every time they show him he is sitting on the bench alone with a look on his face of a lost child.

If I'm sounding like a broken record....good. You can't lose a Marvin Jones and a Swiss Army knife Sanu and not regress backwards. Lewis is no Vince Lombardi. Green can't do it all by himself, Eifert( I warned everyone he wasn't coming back until late in the season) only plays an average of (6) games a year. Boyd has great hands but can't separate. Micheal Johnson and Adam Jones have been consistently hammered over the past 5 weeks. Trust me pats are going to torch Jones on the opening series. Take a deep breath folks and calm down. We are retooling. Hopefully this is it for Marvin and we go outside for his replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland is rebuilding not us.  Coaching has to be rebuilt on the other hand. We should be drafting and replacing not rebuilding. 

Ok...ok. We're retooling. Either way it's not realistic to think your going to the playoffs every season. Statistically speaking. Every time we've made a playoff run we've lost great talent. That's the collateral damage of being a playoff team. People want your talent(Marvin Jones, Corey Dillon, JJ, Reggie Nelson Muhamed Sanu). The list goes on and on . The window has closed for the next couple of years. Combine that with poor creative coaching and you have the perfect recipe for a losing season. Playoff talent bleed has killed this team

Archived