Season Ticket Holders - Playoff Invoice Action Required TODAY (12/23)

If you are a season ticket holder and have not been monitoring your email or your Spam folder, the deadline to pay for your seats for any potential playoff games is TODAY.  (Thursday 12/23)

1 - Log in to your Season Ticket account

2 - Look for the invoice labeled "2021 Playoffs - Pay As We Play"

3 - Select it, enter your payment info, pay.

Here's the text of the last-minute email I got today from Sara Pfirrman:

AMISH,

Action is still required on your end to complete your process of securing your season ticket location for every home playoff game. The deadline to secure your playoff tickets is today - Thursday, December 23rd!

Please follow the following steps before end of day today:

• Click on the link below and select the invoice labeled "2021 Playoffs - Pay As We Play".
  • You’ll see your seats and the total maximum amount possible (potential to host three playoff games at Paul Brown Stadium). Reminder, there is no charge until we clinch a home game.
  • You’ll choose a credit card or enter a new credit card to be used if/when we host a playoff game.
  • Click PAY NOW and you are all set!

Benefits of Pay As We Play (PAWP):

• Only get charged when we clinch a home playoff game
  • Because you enrolled in PAWP, you’ll receive savings over single game pricing for each round of the playoffs
  • No waiting on tickets to arrive in the mail, your seats (and parking if applicable) will be all mobile and appear in the Official Bengals App

If you have trouble opting-in for your playoff seats online please call (513) 455-8888

Money:  I have seats in the lower half of Section 104.  My invoice for three possible games x two seats was $842 plus a $4 nuisance fee.  That's $421 per seat - I have no idea what the breakdown of is for each game (Wild Card, Divisional, Conference) but I presume something like $115, $135 and $170 would be ballpark.

I got mine and responded.

The bite in the ass is they want them to be on the cell phone app only.

I do not have (nor want) a smart phone and my laughable retro flip phone

is hunky dory with me, suits my needs just fine, tyvm.

I have hard copy tickets which works well because I can simply hand them to my

son for admission or, as this week when his mother browbeat him into visiting her

family in Florida (which he hates) thus missing the Ravens game, give the tic to

my lady friend's son for a Christmas gift he will go off the rails for.

Anyway, not sure where the app only tickets will go.

I will be REALLY pissed if I can't get hard copies.

5 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I got mine and responded.

The bite in the ass is they want them to be on the cell phone app only.

I do not have (nor want) a smart phone and my laughable retro flip phone

is hunky dory with me, suits my needs just fine, tyvm.

I have hard copy tickets which works well because I can simply hand them to my

son for admission or, as this week when his mother browbeat him into visiting her

family in Florida (which he hates) thus missing the Ravens game, give the tic to

my lady friend's son for a Christmas gift he will go off the rails for.

Anyway, not sure where the app only tickets will go.

I will be REALLY pissed if I can't get hard copies.

they say digital only but they WILL give hard tickets, they would have some discrimination issues as some people cannot use smart phones with hand disabilities, vision disabilities, etc. so they absolutely will accommodate you, however they dont want to do it for those who just WANT a hard ticket, so they position it that way.

my guess is theyll do a print at home option through the website to make that work.

2 hours ago, GoBengals said:

they say digital only but they WILL give hard tickets, they would have some discrimination issues as some people cannot use smart phones with hand disabilities, vision disabilities, etc. so they absolutely will accommodate you, however they dont want to do it for those who just WANT a hard ticket, so they position it that way.

my guess is theyll do a print at home option through the website to make that work.

Thanks, Go.

My Season Ticket rep called and left a message that we

could discuss it.  I'll talk to her when she gets back hopefully Monday.

On 12/24/2021 at 1:37 PM, GoBengals said:

Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 11.35.10 AM.png

theres a price breakdown by section/area

Im 104-18 so your 106-20 is approximately what my prices are... except there's a pricing "border" between our sections as I'm considered corner and you're considered midfield.

Yours are $110 / $ 135 / $210 ($455 total). I initially guessed $115 / $135 / $170 as mine were $420 total. Looks more like $105 / $125 / $190 now. Where did you find those numbers?

And why in the hell haven't we met yet if you're so damn close to me?!?

On 12/25/2021 at 3:39 PM, AmishBengalFan said:

Im 104-18 so your 106-20 is approximately what my prices are... except there's a pricing "border" between our sections as I'm considered corner and you're considered midfield.

Yours are $110 / $ 135 / $210 ($455 total). I initially guessed $115 / $135 / $170 as mine were $420 total. Looks more like $105 / $125 / $190 now. Where did you find those numbers?

And why in the hell haven't we met yet if you're so damn close to me?!?

numbers are from my invoice in my ticket account. Went to invoices then clicked “unpaid” since they are all pay as you play. And that’s what popped up. 

I think we met like 15 years ago one time. Me and creechnasty stopped by in a parking lot east of the stadium once. 

I could be wrong as it was 15-ish years ago. 

this is my first year in 106. I was in 116 for 14 years. Then ditched my tickets after too much dalton and I had moved to denver in 2010. Grabbed a pair in 106 and 111 this year. My oldest son and I fly out for each game from denver. I sell the sec 111 tickets to offset cost of the trips. 

fly back home in 10 hrs and will be flying back next weekend. 

happy to meet up next week or in the playoffs. 

7 hours ago, GoBengals said:

numbers are from my invoice in my ticket account. Went to invoices then clicked “unpaid” since they are all pay as you play. And that’s what popped up. 

I think we met like 15 years ago one time. Me and creechnasty stopped by in a parking lot east of the stadium once. 

I could be wrong as it was 15-ish years ago. 

this is my first year in 106. I was in 116 for 14 years. Then ditched my tickets after too much dalton and I had moved to denver in 2010. Grabbed a pair in 106 and 111 this year. My oldest son and I fly out for each game from denver. I sell the sec 111 tickets to offset cost of the trips. 

fly back home in 10 hrs and will be flying back next weekend. 

happy to meet up next week or in the playoffs. 

You are correct as to the 15-year-ish date. It was in Lot D, closest to the wall in the corner. I was there too. 

And, you know me as well! 

I will be joining Amish for the KC match. Thinking of Holy Grail beforehand. PM me and we will make it happen!  

AN ANSWER... to the playoff tics for the prehistoric neanderthals like me who do now own a smart phone...

My season ticket rep called.  Not sending out hard copies but we can pick them up at the Will Call window on game day.

That works.  At least I don't have to worry about leaving them in the car or... at home.

Archived