Bengals Training Camp and Pre-season Thread -News and Obs - 2023

Coming around on this idea of shelving some guys, at least to the point of holding them out of full contact 11 v 11.  Let them work drills and 1v1 stuff,  maybe a series in a preseason game just to stay sharp but I can't imagine it's going to make much difference before the opener.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Coming around on this idea of shelving some guys, at least to the point of holding them out of full contact 11 v 11.  Let them work drills and 1v1 stuff,  maybe a series in a preseason game just to stay sharp but I can't imagine it's going to make much difference before the opener.  

I'm definitely coming around on shelving the stud WRs because these backup QBs put them in bad positions all the time. The offense clearly misses Burrow, and honestly I think it hurts the defense a little too. Burrow would be able to challenge the DBs so much more than Siemian and Browning are doing right now.

• Upvote 2

Re: Collision

Holy shit ... That was almost my worst nightmare and why I'm so paranoid😬

You could have had injuries to the starting WR, CB, and FS on the same play. 

It's time to take the pads off and run routes against air, before one of these backup QBs ruins the entire season with one of their off-target jump balls.