Clones and Cyborgs

Catfish Bob

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

What?   

Realistically they aren't going to live forever. No clones, no cyborgs. The younger generation, generally speaking, do not remotely share their politics or overall view of the world.

Clearly that fact upsets a whole lot of people who have benefitted from this status quo.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Same with democrats...

How do you stomach Adam Schiff?

Only by the opposition being hoods-off fascist bigots & seditious lunatics. A lot of these Dems are only in power because the alternative is so fundamentally horrifying.

Like Biden is a corporate stooge, still a tool of de facto soft-pedal white supremacy & about as inspiring as yesterday's oatmeal but *gestures at Republican party*.  

That "both sides" stuff is a nonstarter with me TBH. If you can't tell the difference at this stage you're into some deeply privileged apathy. It doesn't mean I particularly like the mainstream Dems, only that I find a hypocritical police state theocracy run by a demagogue untenable.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Only by the opposition being hoods-off fascist bigots & seditious lunatics. A lot of these Dems are only in power because the alternative is so fundamentally horrifying.

Like Biden is a corporate stooge, still a tool of de facto soft-pedal white supremacy & about as inspiring as yesterday's oatmeal but *gestures at Republican party*.  

That "both sides" stuff is a nonstarter with me TBH. If you can't tell the difference at this stage you're into some deeply privileged apathy. It doesn't mean I particularly like the mainstream Dems, only that I find a hypocritical police state theocracy run by a demagogue untenable.

Police state theocracy??

We've defunded the police to the state of crimes being committed openly.

Cities are less safe than ever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/11/2023 at 11:16 PM, Catfish Bob said:

Put down the crack pipe Bob, this is legit crazy.

I guess old people aren't allowed to be old and people can't be awkward anymore. 

You realize that cloning doesn't produce full-grown humans, it creates embryos that would have to develop into babies that would then have to grow up. 

If you think Joe Biden and Mitch McConnell are cyborgs, then god bless your heart Bob, my thoughts and prayers are with you. 

I'm going to post this link here for you buddy, I hope you use it...

https://www.nkyna.org/

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, T-Dub said:

This should post be pinned and distributed to every American citizen, as it's gospel.

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Gospel?

In your mind maybe..

This country has gone to the shits under Biden and his inept cabinet..

That's the Gospel..

I'm no fan of Biden and definitely will not be voting for him if the Dems run him again. He's too old and out of touch with the average American.

However, there is a lot truth in what T-Dub said. Trump and Biden are both awful for this country and we as a nation need better leaders and representation. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I'm no fan of Biden and definitely will not be voting for him if the Dems run him again. He's too old and out of touch with the average American.

However, there is a lot truth in what T-Dub said. Trump and Biden are both awful for this country and we as a nation need better leaders and representation. 

Ill agree with that .

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Gospel?

In your mind maybe..

This country has gone to the shits under Biden and his inept cabinet..

That's the Gospel..

How has this country "gone to the shits?" Like what exactly is the problem? I'm genuinely curious as to what is making your life so difficult and more to the point, how Biden is the cause of it.

5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

How has this country "gone to the shits?" Like what exactly is the problem? I'm genuinely curious as to what is making your life so difficult and more to the point, how Biden is the cause of it.

You and I have gone this before...

We just disagree.

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

You and I have gone this before...

We just disagree.

IDK if we disagree because I'm not sure what you mean. If you mean caving to corporate interests or lacking a clear domestic policy, pandering to progressives or something like that, sure, but it's a very business-as-usual sort of status quo. I'm not sure what precisely has happened in the last 2 years that's so dramatic. 

But sure, fair enough.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2023 at 10:35 AM, PatternMaster said:

I guess old people aren't allowed to be old and people can't be awkward anymore. 

You realize that cloning doesn't produce full-grown humans, it creates embryos that would have to develop into babies that would then have to grow up. 

If you think Joe Biden and Mitch McConnell are cyborgs, then god bless your heart Bob, my thoughts and prayers are with you. 

You realize you don't know shit on the topic.   Pray for yourself im sure u need it a lot more.  Have a good day. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

You realize you don't know shit on the topic.   Pray for yourself im sure u need it a lot more.  Have a good day. 

You realize you don't know shit about what I know, you don't know me personally so why would you assume to have any clue about what I know...I know that you think the rich and powerful are robots or cyborgs that are trying to exterminate the human race....sounds like you're extremely paranoid and paranoia is a side effect of substance abuse also you call yourself Crackhead Bob, so yeah...

And I do pray for myself and I do need it, ngl...we all do. 

You have a great day as well!

7 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

You realize you don't shit about what I know, you don't know me personally so why would you assume to have any clue about what I know...I know because you think the rich and powerful are robots or cyborgs that are trying to exterminate the human race....sounds like you're extremely paranoid and paranoia is a side effect of substance abuse also you call yourself Crackhead Bob, so yeah...

And I do pray for myself and I do need it, ngl...we all do. 

You have a great day as well!

Paranoia?  Naw sorry I don't give a f about this country so they can be whatever they are.  Doesn't bother me.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/4/2023 at 10:35 AM, PatternMaster said:

You have no idea how crazy this world is.    Must be nice.  Sometimes I miss those days.  I hope to soon move into a very secluded area here in Ky and completely unplug from the internet.   I gave up on people long ago. They'll never realize the truth and probably never want to anyway.  I think I understand enough now to where I can just unplug and not care anymore about this country or its people. Not keep up with anything in current events and still understand enough to not get swindled by injectable miracles or whatever they throw at us.  Then just focus on shit I love like growing food, raising animals and working my tail off running my biz from sun up to about 2 p.m everyday. 

• Upvote 2