Trey Hendrickson requests a trade !

IMG_20240425_000416.jpg

The MikeFather: "When will these fucking clowns realize I don't give in to any demands. We made a deal, so you'll honor it, unless some other team makes me a trade offer I can't refuse. Do I look like a bitch in lipstick from Denver?" 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

It's a selfish move for Trey to pull this shit the night before the draft, when the team has more important things to worry about. That already leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

I hope Mike & Duke tell him he can play for his current deal or get fucked. The Bengals need to stand their ground or they will have every player demanding a raise and trying to hold them hostage. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

It's a selfish move for Trey to pull this shit the night before the draft, when the team has more important things to worry about. That already leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

I hope Mike & Duke tell him he can play for his current deal or get fucked. The Bengals need to stand their ground or they will have every player demanding a raise and trying to hold them hostage. 

It’s a business. Nobody who has direct communications with the FO, ever complains to the press unless being rebuffed more than a few times privately. 

Saw this sort of thing with James Harden and PHL after last season. There were contract talks, and then there were public accusations by The Beard against the 76er GM for “lying to (me)” about getting a deal done. It was over at that point. 

Likely the same now for Trey. This will not end well.
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

When will the players learn the Bengals don't buckle under threats.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

IMG_20240425_003245.jpg

Unless they told him they would do a longer deal—which is what is being intimated—and now say they won’t because “no money” or some overused shit. 

This is James Harden II

Just now, Le Tigre said:

Unless they told him they would do a longer deal—which is what is being intimated—and now say they won’t because “no money” or some overused shit. 

This is James Harden II

Bengals are pretty upfront and I don't believe they insinuated or lied to him about mo money.

He's older and wants to cash in .

Ain't happening here until the extension is over.

• Upvote 2