AN APPRAISAL OF THE "HOLOCAUST" BY THE RED CROSS.

Lawman

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='238930' date='Mar 26 2006, 10:26 PM']My jury is out on Holocaust revisionism. I'm glad to see that people are getting hip to the arguments of True-Torah and other anti-Zionist and non-Zionist Jews. The machinations of the Zionists and the uncritical attitude that they've been able to leverage on their behalf from the Western information establishment beg to be considered in evaluating the claims of Holocaust revisionists. I can't say that these guys' arguments will hold up in the end, but their claims tend to be misrepresented and are not necessarily as outlandish as the Zionists and those with broader agendas that find the Zionists useful would have us think.[/quote]

Wow, that was so over my head i have no idea what you just said. :blink:

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='238945' date='Mar 26 2006, 10:44 PM'][quote name='Coy Bacon' post='238930' date='Mar 26 2006, 10:26 PM']
My jury is out on Holocaust revisionism. I'm glad to see that people are getting hip to the arguments of True-Torah and other anti-Zionist and non-Zionist Jews. The machinations of the Zionists and the uncritical attitude that they've been able to leverage on their behalf from the Western information establishment beg to be considered in evaluating the claims of Holocaust revisionists. I can't say that these guys' arguments will hold up in the end, but their claims tend to be misrepresented and are not necessarily as outlandish as the Zionists and those with broader agendas that find the Zionists useful would have us think.[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah! Screening.

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='238949' date='Mar 26 2006, 10:50 PM'][quote name='BengalSIS' post='238945' date='Mar 26 2006, 10:44 PM']
[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='238930' date='Mar 26 2006, 10:26 PM']
My jury is out on Holocaust revisionism. I'm glad to see that people are getting hip to the arguments of True-Torah and other anti-Zionist and non-Zionist Jews. The machinations of the Zionists and the uncritical attitude that they've been able to leverage on their behalf from the Western information establishment beg to be considered in evaluating the claims of Holocaust revisionists. I can't say that these guys' arguments will hold up in the end, but their claims tend to be misrepresented and are not necessarily as outlandish as the Zionists and those with broader agendas that find the Zionists useful would have us think.[/quote]

[/quote]

Ah! Screening.
[/quote]

Cut that out <_<

Long weekend at the ball diamond "Is this Heaven" Shoeless Joe Jackson (Ray Liotta)/Field of Dreams.

[b]Is Lawman anti-semantic? No[/b]

To be honest, I have very little association with anyone from the Jewish faith; however over the past three years my co-worker is Jewish. An elderly man whom retired on a buy-out optio last year whom has returned on a temp program. We have worked together on a "Special Projects Program". He was my mentor and friend; if someone were to attempt to bring harm to this my man; they would have to deal with me. -_-

[b]Is Lawman pro-Isreal? Yes[/b]

Most people will associate Isreal = Jews. To me, Isreal is the composite of [b]ALL[/b] of the Twelve Tribes.
The Jews come from [b]ONE[/b] of those Tribes; the Tribe of Judea. God gave a convenant to the Jews and now they are the only source recognized linking to Isreal. My contention to why the Jews belong (in a part;not the whole) is because the land (I am not sure as to what parts) was bought and paid for by King David. As I stated before,
my belief is that no matter howm much the Jews have pissed God off (and there is enough evidence to prove this) inhabitants of the eart are not to harm them; only God can render punishment. Therefore, I believe the U.S. is a protectorate of the State of Isreal, for what reason, I have idea's. (There is more I can add to substaniate my position, but I am avoiding to go off on a tangent.)

[b]Does Lawman believe the Holocaust occured?[/b]

Equipped with the best money can buy in a Cincinnati Public Schools education; I do believe the Holocaust occured; but now I am [u]questioning[/u] on what scale. Additionally, I am questioning if the [b]"Final Solution"[/b] did occur (for the sake of argument I am saying it did for this question); was it ordered by Adolf Hitler? Remember, during the "Night of the Long Knives"; SS purged the old "Brown Shirts" that helped Hitler come into power, Hitler was lied to by Himmler and Goering on some activities of the Brown Shirts. hitler was not pleasedwith all that occured.
Did some of the Nazi Top Brass actually iitiate the "Final Solution"with Hitlers approval?

How did I come to raise these questions?
Yes Hitler hated and loathed the Jews, but from claims of what I have researched, Hitler merely wanted them out of Europe and offered other countries to take them. Claims are made he offered payments to a countries like Spain, but was rebuked. Why?

[b]How did Lawman get on this Topic?[/b]

By accident. I was exploring the ruckus with the Islamic caricutures that were printed in the Danish newspapers. I came across that cartoon (which I have preiously submitted) and questions started to rise.
It is unlawful in some European countries for [b]"Holocaust Denial".[/b] These countries are suppose to be Democratic are they not? How should someone in the U.S feel in this were to become a law here? This type of law would be a strike against our First amendment rights; which I proudly defend.

[b]What about these sites?[/b]

One of the sites I discovered is: [url="http://www.rense.com/"]http://www.rense.com/[/url]

The guy is anti-Bush, promoter for the existence of UFO's, claims of 9/11 conspiracy, etc...
Ok, my first inclination was this guy's a nut-case. But, I discovered a link to this site: [url="http://www.defensiveracism.com/edgar.htm"]http://www.defensiveracism.com/edgar.htm[/url]
Ok, this guy is a racist. But as I explored the site, I discovered some provocative claims that the Holocaust was actually perputrated by the Jews. Oh yeah, my first response was Bullshit.

But I then clicked on the link: Jewish Talmudic Prophesy; [url="http://globalfire.tv/nj/04en/jews/6millionlie.htm"]http://globalfire.tv/nj/04en/jews/6millionlie.htm[/url]

[b]For the permission to return to the Promised Land, God allegedly demanded from them a "6-Million-Holocaust-Offering", so the high priests interpreted a Torah prophecy that reads: "You shall return" (due to a spelling mistake the priests interpret it this way "You shall return, minus 6 million")

This self-imposed prophesy – without fulfilment of this prophesy the return to the Promised Land would not be permitted – led to the 1919 "six-million-prophecy-crash". Based on the Balfour-Declaration of 1917 the state of Israel was guaranteed, and the Diaspora-Jews would return to the "Promised Land". The leading Jews at that time expected 1920 a migration of their brethren into "their Land". But, before the return could take place, "6 million" of them had to disappear, according to the wrongly interpreted prophecy.

In fact, Jewish organisations proclaimed already in 1919 a "6 million-holocaust", taking place in the Ukraine: "Six million men and women are dying; eight-hundred-thousand children cry for bread. And this fate is upon them through no fault of their own, through no transgression of the law of God or man; but through the awful tyranny of war and a bigoted lust for Jewish blood. In this threatened holocaust of human life ..." [The American Hebrew, Oct. 31, 1919, Nbr. 582]

Since the global political situation was such, that the founding of the state of Israel was not possible, the whole "6 million" idea of 1919 was simply put on ice. However, the fulfilment of this prophecy is now taking place in the courtrooms of Europe, where verdict after verdict against critical historians, serve as "judicial notice" proof that the holocaust-version of "6 million" Jewish victims murdered in the "burning ovens" of the Nazis "took place", meaning, that the prophecy is fulfilled and the "Chosen People" can now return to Israel with the permission of the Cabala.

Those "6 million", which must allegedly missing in order to return to the "Promised Land", is said to be Yaweh's way of cleansing the Jewish souls of all sins, since a return of sinful and unclean souls is not permitted. The cleansing of the "chosen" souls was to be administered in "burning ovens": "God said: Could I forget the holocaust-victims? Rabbi Tanchum, Chanilias son said: In the hour, when Hananja, Misael and Asarja stepped out of the burning ovens, the people of the world came together to strike the haters of Israel in the face." [The Talmud, Goldmann Publishers, Munich 1980, pages 138, 225][/b]

Disclaimer:

The site explains parables and try to connect this Bible verse with the Holocaust, however I disagree
with and that it is talking about a earlier times. however, this [b]IS[/b] an example of what I mean when I say the Jews have pissed of God.
[b]"They have built the high places of Baal to burn their sons in the fire as offerings to Baal - something I did not command or mention, nor did it enter my mind. So beware, the days are coming, declares the LORD, when people will no longer call this place Topheth or the Valley of Ben Hinnom, but the Valley of Slaughter. In this place I will ruin the plans of Judah and Jerusalem, I will make them fall by the sword before their enemies, at the hands of those who seek their lives, and I will give their carcasses as food to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth. I will devastate this city and make it an object of scorn; all who pass by will be appalled and will scoff because of all its wounds." (Jeremiah 19:5-9)[/b]

[b]Final straw[/b]

The following exploration led me to this site: [url="http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/"]http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/[/url]

This is the Torah True Jews. This site is piting Jew vs Jew.

[b]Original Posting of this thread.[/b]

First line: [i]The following post has status hidden:[/i] Some questions there.
No Evidence Of Genocide [This article has status - HIDDEN - due to it's racist and anti-semetic content - Nazis fuck off! - TBIMC]

This comprehensive account from an entirely neutral source incorporated and expanded the findings of two previous works: Documents sur l'activité du CICR en faveur des civils détenus dans les camps de concentration en Allemagne 1939-1945 (Geneva, 1946), and Inter Arma Caritas: the Work of the ICRC during the Second World War (Geneva, 1947). The team of authors, headed by Frédéric Siordet, explained in the opening pages of the Report that their object, in the tradition of the Red Cross, had been strict political neutrality, and herein lies its great value.

#22 Has claimed this document is a travesty and Montanabengal claims this article could of been written by one of his students. No arguments from me. But to me, the article claims there is a document from the Red Cross with the existing contents.

[b]"Victors Write History"[/b]

OMG, we are now posting links from "stormfront" ?

:lol:

This is one the most outlandish threads I have ever seen.

I think someone ought to quit pussy footin around here and come
out of the closet.

I think this line of thinking is thought-provoking, at least, but I believe that the body of forensic evidence as well as the oral histories of the Holocaust survivors paint a story of inhuman slaughter never before (or since) seen due to the advanced technology of the Third Reich. I call bullshit.
Perhaps the exact number of dead could be overstated, but it's at least then still in the millions, which changes nothing.
I'm quite sure that there is a distinction between Zionists and true followers of Judaism. I'm not quite so sure which philosphy rules and has ruled Israeli doctrine with regards to it's neighbors over the last sixty years.
Modern religious fundamentalism amongst the "big three" religions on the Earth has about reached it's zenith, and has infiltrated into politics, moreso in some cultures than others.
I have no answers, only random thoughts based on loosely gained knowledge over my meagre 36 years on this space rock.
But I do know that God is behind it all, and that eventually He/She/It will cease being the director of the movie and become the protagonist.

I still say far too much time is spent trying to "figure out/prove" religious beliefs and we could be using those efforts for much more productive persuits that would better our lives and planet. What more could a supreme being want than tolerant productive beings that cherish the land/air/sea we were given?

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='239535' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:04 AM']I still say far too much time is spent trying to "figure out/prove" religious beliefs and we could be using those efforts for much more productive persuits that would better our lives and planet. What more could a supreme being want than tolerant productive beings that cherish the land/air/sea we were given?[/quote]

Sis the two greatest comandments are to love thy neighbor and love thy lord your God with all your heart, mind, soal and strength. (Mark 12:28-31)

Ok so one has to ask himself, how does God want me to show love to him?

Well this is spelled out very clearly in the Book of John [i]"He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me."[/i] (John 14:20-24)

Now if you read the bible, youll see there are alot of things in it that can be taken as being commandments and some that could just be considered parabales. (Many a schollar much more intellegent than I have had debates over these types of things for many years)

So which do we follow? Well this is the point of "figureing out/proving".

It's a search for truth and faith...and nothing could be more important to some of us.

Dont get me wrong, Im no sait and probabally screw up more than I should. However these two commandments are more important to me than all others. But hey some think I might be "insane" any way so....

I don't believe any God that makes it so complicated to love. That's just how it is for me. My knowledge of right and wrong is in my heart and I don't have to get it from a book. Especially a book that has been written/changed/rewritten/translated/abused/etc for individual and group gain.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='239783' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:09 PM']I don't believe any God that makes it so complicated to love. That's just how it is for me. My knowledge of right and wrong is in my heart and I don't have to get it from a book. Especially a book that has been written/changed/rewritten/translated/abused/etc for individual and group gain.[/quote]

And that's the point of the Holy Spirit in guideing you. What your saying is "in your heart" to me is the Holy Sprit.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='239785' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:11 PM'][quote name='BengalSIS' post='239783' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:09 PM']
I don't believe any God that makes it so complicated to love. That's just how it is for me. My knowledge of right and wrong is in my heart and I don't have to get it from a book. Especially a book that has been written/changed/rewritten/translated/abused/etc for individual and group gain.[/quote]

And that's the point of the Holy Spirit in guideing you. What your saying is "in your heart" to me is the Holy Sprit.
[/quote]

Then why do I need to figure out a book and argue and right-fight with others about what God is or isn't. If there is a God, I don't think he would expect someone as little and human as myself to understand everything about him. I think it is arrogant to think we can know everything. Just live by your heart, help others when you can, and make the world a better place.

[quote name='#22' post='239430' date='Mar 27 2006, 09:31 PM']complete bullshit, and I'd hope that you have the sense to know it.[/quote]

what is complete bull shit? You have not specified.

Remarks from a traditional Jew: Rabbi Amram Blau
The Jewish People are absolutely opposed to any injury against the Arab nation. The Arab nation never harmed the Jewish People until the advent of Zionist nationalism. The Jewish People are commanded by the Torah to seek the peace of the governments where they are citizens, and not to rebel against any nation, G-d forbid, especially when this concerns the Holy Land, to which we are forbidden to engage in mass immigration.

Jews who follow the Torah are not even suspected of murder or any injury against any person, and we are severely prohibited from engaging in any violent action, including in relation to the struggle over Palestine. Judaism is totally opposed to nationalism, and in fact Jews have refused to move to the Zionist state even though the state proclaims itself as the representative of the Jewish People.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='239783' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:09 PM']I don't believe any God that makes it so complicated to love. That's just how it is for me. My knowledge of right and wrong is in my heart and I don't have to get it from a book. Especially a book that has been written/changed/rewritten/translated/abused/etc for individual and group gain.[/quote]

From my CARM: Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry

[b]Hasn't the Bible been rewritten so many times that we can't trust it anymore?[/b]

This is a common misconception. Some people think that the Bible was written in one language, translated to another language, then translated into yet another and so on until it was finally translated into the English. The complaint is that since it was rewritten so many times in different languages throughout history, it must have become corrupted . The "telephone" analogy is often used as an illustration. It goes like this. One person tells another person a sentence who then tells another person, who tells yet another, and so on and so on until the last person hears a sentence that has little or nothing to do with the original one. The only problem with this analogy is that it doesn't fit the Bible at all.
The fact is that the Bible has not been rewritten. Take the New Testament, for example. The disciples of Jesus wrote the New Testament in Greek and though we do not have the original documents, we do have around 6,000 copies of the Greek manuscripts that were made very close to the time of the originals. These various manuscripts, or copies, agree with each other to almost 100 percent accuracy. Statistically, the New Testament is 99.5% textually pure. That means that there is only 1/2 of 1% of of all the copies that do not agree with each other perfectly. But, if you take that 1/2 of 1% and examine it, you find that the majority of the "problems" are nothing more than spelling errors and very minor word alterations. For example, instead of saying Jesus, a variation might be "Jesus Christ." So the actual amount of textual variation of any concern is extremely low. Therefore, we can say that we have a remarkably accurate compilation of the original documents.
So when that we translate the Bible, we do not translate from a translation of a translation of a translation. We translate from the original language into our language. It is a one step process and not a series of steps that can lead to corruption. It is one translation step from the original to the English or to whatever language a person needs to read it in. So we translate into Spanish from the same Greek and Hebrew manuscripts. Likewise we translate into the German from those same Greek and Hebrew manuscripts as well. This is how it is done for each and every language we translate the Bible into. We do not translate from the original languages to the English, to the Spanish, and then to the German. It is from the original languages to the English, or into the Spanish, or into the German. Therefore, the translations are very accurate and trustworthy in regards to what the Bible originally said.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='239790' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:17 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='239785' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:11 PM']
[quote name='BengalSIS' post='239783' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:09 PM']
I don't believe any God that makes it so complicated to love. That's just how it is for me. My knowledge of right and wrong is in my heart and I don't have to get it from a book. Especially a book that has been written/changed/rewritten/translated/abused/etc for individual and group gain.[/quote]

[/quote]

Then why do I need to figure out a book and argue and right-fight with others about what God is or isn't. If there is a God, I don't think he would expect someone as little and human as myself to understand everything about him. I think it is arrogant to think we can know everything. Just live by your heart, help others when you can, and make the world a better place.
[/quote]

I think you misinterprit what some christians are doing when they discuss this stuff. It's about fellowship, and sharing the thing that brings them joy, are some arrogant about it? Yes. But thats not what the intent of fellowship is.

I understand what all this anger/fear people have of christians is, and some of it is justified (and I share it). But I also am just as irritated with those who fear/hate all christians. (And Im not saying you do, thats just a general statment).

But there is nothing wrong with those who want to search for the truth. If anything it's admrible.

I don't fear or hate Christians. Quite the opposite. I don't fear or hate ANYONE because of their faith. As individuals who might do things I feel is wrong...maybe.

As for finding the truth. By all means, have at it. I just think life and the bettering of mankind is more important than finding out how we got here. Again, that's just my opinion, and it changes from time to time. I have nothing against those who believe differently. But I DON'T like being told how I'm supposed to live by others. Separation of church and state is a must for me.

[quote name='BengalSIS' post='239811' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:37 PM']I don't fear or hate Christians. Quite the opposite. I don't fear or hate ANYONE because of their faith. As individuals who might do things I feel is wrong...maybe.

As for finding the truth. By all means, have at it. I just think life and the bettering of mankind is more important than finding out how we got here. Again, that's just my opinion, and it changes from time to time. I have nothing against those who believe differently. But I DON'T like being told how I'm supposed to live by others. Separation of church and state is a must for me.[/quote]

Im certianly not going to tell anyone how they should live. It wouldnt be very christian of me...free will and all. But like I said, it's about sharing the joy. Seperation of church and state is a whole other issue.

[quote name='Lawman' post='238383' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:21 PM']I am googleing Red Cross with advance search on the word "Holocaust"

[url="http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holocaust.htm"]http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holocaust.htm[/url]

No Holocaust Order Ever Given
The Germans are noted for being meticulous record keepers. There was no attempt made to destroy wartime records, 1,100 tons of which were seized in the U.S. Zone of occupation alone. British Historian, Colin Cross, writes in his biography of Hitler, on page 313: "There does not exist then, anything like a written order signed by Hitler for the extermination of the Jews in Europe."

Madagascar is a vast island off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean, then owned by France. Thousands of pages of German documents have been located providing a thorough study of the feasibility of establishing a Jewish homeland on the island of Madagascar. Plans were made for the reimbursement of the 25,000 French citizens who lived there. Even the government of France studied the plan. Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, considered Madagascar a possible site for a Jewish state. He also considered Kenya, Africa, the Sinai from the Suez Canal to the Gaza Strip, and a huge area in southern Poland, but they really wanted Palestine.

The German Foreign Ministry on January 25, 1939 issued a document on the solution to the Jewish problem which stated: "The end policy in regard to the Jews is the emigration of all Jews living in the territory of the Old Reich."

In Auschwitz Notebooks, we read that all of the top German leadership supported this plan. "On November 12, 1938, Goring had mentioned the question of Madagascar. Himmler himself had dreamed of that since 1934, a witness assures us. After the armistice of June 1940 (surrender of France), the idea was propounded by the Foreign Ministry and approved by Himmler as well as by Hitler himself."

For these reasons SS official Reinhard Heydrich organized the Central Office for Jewish Emigration on February 11, 1939. Once the war began, this was no longer possible. Thus Hitler ordered the internment of Jews as enemy aliens and deported them to the east. On January 27, 1942, Hitler said: "[u]The Jews must leave Europe. The best thing is that they go to Russia." [/u]

[b]Roosevelt did the same thing as Hitler by ordering 120,000 Americans of Japanese descent living on the West Coast interned in concentration camps. In March 1942 Roosevelt accused them of being "security risks." The Japanese men, women and children were imprisoned behind barbed wire fences and armed guard towers in the blazing hot desert. [/b][/quote]

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmm..........

Very interesting, I had no idea that stormfront was so informative.

I am considering joining their message board, whats your username over there Lawman?

[quote name='sneaky' post='239822' date='Mar 28 2006, 12:53 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='238383' date='Mar 25 2006, 05:21 PM']
I am googleing Red Cross with advance search on the word "Holocaust"

[url="http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holocaust.htm"]http://www.stormfront.org/truth_at_last/holocaust.htm[/url]

No Holocaust Order Ever Given
The Germans are noted for being meticulous record keepers. There was no attempt made to destroy wartime records, 1,100 tons of which were seized in the U.S. Zone of occupation alone. British Historian, Colin Cross, writes in his biography of Hitler, on page 313: "There does not exist then, anything like a written order signed by Hitler for the extermination of the Jews in Europe."

Madagascar is a vast island off the coast of Africa in the Indian Ocean, then owned by France. Thousands of pages of German documents have been located providing a thorough study of the feasibility of establishing a Jewish homeland on the island of Madagascar. Plans were made for the reimbursement of the 25,000 French citizens who lived there. Even the government of France studied the plan. Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism, considered Madagascar a possible site for a Jewish state. He also considered Kenya, Africa, the Sinai from the Suez Canal to the Gaza Strip, and a huge area in southern Poland, but they really wanted Palestine.

The German Foreign Ministry on January 25, 1939 issued a document on the solution to the Jewish problem which stated: "The end policy in regard to the Jews is the emigration of all Jews living in the territory of the Old Reich."

In Auschwitz Notebooks, we read that all of the top German leadership supported this plan. "On November 12, 1938, Goring had mentioned the question of Madagascar. Himmler himself had dreamed of that since 1934, a witness assures us. After the armistice of June 1940 (surrender of France), the idea was propounded by the Foreign Ministry and approved by Himmler as well as by Hitler himself."

For these reasons SS official Reinhard Heydrich organized the Central Office for Jewish Emigration on February 11, 1939. Once the war began, this was no longer possible. Thus Hitler ordered the internment of Jews as enemy aliens and deported them to the east. On January 27, 1942, Hitler said: "[u]The Jews must leave Europe. The best thing is that they go to Russia." [/u]

[b]Roosevelt did the same thing as Hitler by ordering 120,000 Americans of Japanese descent living on the West Coast interned in concentration camps. In March 1942 Roosevelt accused them of being "security risks." The Japanese men, women and children were imprisoned behind barbed wire fences and armed guard towers in the blazing hot desert. [/b][/quote]

:rolleyes:

Hmmmmmmmm..........

Very interesting, I had no idea that stormfront was so informative.

I am considering joining their message board, whats your username over there Lawman?
[/quote]

Just used for reference:

What About [s]Real[/s] other Holocausts?

Why doesn't the film industry or news media produce documentaries about the numerous true holocausts of Gentiles during this century such as:

[b]The Soviet Holocaust of Christian Russian Kulak farmers. (1924 - 1930) - 15 million exterminated! [/b]

The Holocaust of the Ukranian farmers, (1930- 1933) - 7 million starved to death.

The Holocaust of Russian political prisoners, (1919 - 1949) - 12 million perished.

The Pol Pot Communist Holocaust in Cambodia (1975) - 2.5 million slaughtered.

Armenian Holocaust by the Turks, (1915) - 1.5 million people killed.

[b]What I have bolded; I have found elsewhere.[/b]

[i]No one has corrected me on the fact that the word Holocauston is Greek for "totally burnt".[/i]

I am asking a question here; is this not true?

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='Bunghole' post='239498' date='Mar 27 2006, 11:25 PM']I think this line of thinking is thought-provoking, at least, but I believe that the body of forensic evidence as well as the oral histories of the Holocaust survivors paint a story of inhuman slaughter never before (or since) seen due to the advanced technology of the Third Reich. I call bullshit.
Perhaps the exact number of dead could be overstated, but it's at least then still in the millions, which changes nothing.
I'm quite sure that there is a distinction between Zionists and true followers of Judaism. I'm not quite so sure which philosphy rules and has ruled Israeli doctrine with regards to it's neighbors over the last sixty years.
Modern religious fundamentalism amongst the "big three" religions on the Earth has about reached it's zenith, and has infiltrated into politics, moreso in some cultures than others.
I have no answers, only random thoughts based on loosely gained knowledge over my meagre 36 years on this space rock.
But I do know that God is behind it all, and that eventually He/She/It will cease being the director of the movie and become the protagonist.[/quote]

I wonder how much forensic evidence there really is, as opposed to claims of forensic evidence. The oral histories are another matter. However, I hardly think that the inhuman slaughter perpetrated by the Nazis was on a level never seen before or since. Stalin was a bitch and so was Mao. Depending upon the degree to which Nazi numbers are inflated, the American passification of the Philippines might approach the adjusted figures. The extermination of Amerindians and the butchery of Negroes in transit and in the New World expunged far greater numbers of lives and produced comparably exquisite tortures as the much heralded mid 20th Century holocaust.

Nevertheless, for many Jews, Gypsies, effeminate gays (not so much the butch gays), Freemasons (extirpated as members of a rival occult group), etc. Nazi Germany was a bad scene. Oddly enough, the Nazis didn't really start in on the small mulatto population in Germany until a bit later. Life was not a picnic for offspring of soldiers from places like Senegal, used by the French in the occupation of the Rhineland after WWI. However, despite lingering bitterness over their being the result of German women throwing themselves at the exotic and relatively well-paid (compared to the oppressed Germans) French troops, the Nazis didn't start loading them into the camps right away. For a while the Nazis employed some of them as extras in propaganda fims - portraying naked savage stereotypes.

Interestingly enough, while the first death camps in Germany were instituted by the psychiatric community to get rid of "defectives," and the Nazi fascination with Eugenics was influenced by the Eugenics movement in England and particularly the U.S. (the Bushes are reportedly enthusiasts of the Eugenics movement), the prototype of the concentration camps were those established by the Germans in Southwest Africa in the 19th Century in response to native resistance to colonization. Perhaps the accounts of German colonial soldiers in Southwest Africa tossing babies into the air for target practice are typical anti-invader fabrications; perhaps not. The German blokes had good taste in women though; a lot of German soliders married native girls, and the pictures that I've seen of rough hewn Aryan warriors hugged up and beaming at their buxom black beauties in grass skirts are quite touching.

[quote]Why doesn't the film industry or news media produce documentaries about the numerous true holocausts of Gentiles during this century such as:

[b]The Soviet Holocaust of Christian Russian Kulak farmers. (1924 - 1930) - 15 million exterminated! [/b]

The Holocaust of the Ukranian farmers, (1930- 1933) - 7 million starved to death.

The Holocaust of Russian political prisoners, (1919 - 1949) - 12 million perished.

The Pol Pot Communist Holocaust in Cambodia (1975) - 2.5 million slaughtered.

Armenian Holocaust by the Turks, (1915) - 1.5 million people killed.

[b]What I have bolded; I have found elsewhere.[/b]

[i]No one has corrected me on the fact that the word Holocauston is Greek for "totally burnt".[/i]

I am asking a question here; is this not true?[/quote]
None of these were under eugenic policies.

The Holocaust was first used to refer to the troubles in the 30's and 40's because of its religious significance ot a group of people trying to cope with being targeted and destroyed for their race.

Your idea of a global jewish media conspiracy sounds like an Protocols of the Elders of Zion rant.
with [b]The Holocaust[/b], you had 11-20 million people being systematically killed because of their ethnic (and, in few a cases, sexual and religious) orientations.
evidently you never visited www.holocaust-history.org

Here is a good one you forgot:
Native Americans by Europeans/U.S. (1492-1900) - almost 100 Million people killed.

Archived