East Sider or West Sider

Jason

Which side are you?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. For those of you in or from Cincinnati, do you consider yourself an East Sider or West Sider

• East Sider
    • West Sider

Eastsider.

I think the biggest difference is that on the Eastside, they require you to take english classes in high school. That way we learned correct grammer and enounciation.

*ducks and waits for shit to be thrown at me*

[quote name='whodey319' post='239180' date='Mar 27 2006, 01:48 PM'][quote name='Lawman' post='239177' date='Mar 27 2006, 01:44 PM']
in 1970 we move to Price Hill. I left for the Navy in 84', been gone since.[/quote]
you should be happy about this part
[/quote]

We have no plans of returning, we are pretty much set with retiring in Va Beach. ;)

Guest mongoloido
[quote name='big_dish' post='239209' date='Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM']Eastsider.

I think the biggest difference is that on the Eastside, they require you to take english classes in high school. That way we learned correct grammer and enounciation.

*ducks and waits for shit to be thrown at me*[/quote]

[b]enunciation[/b]

and

[b]grammar[/b]

I sure hope this was some sort of joke. Otherwise, you really shot yourself in the foot there, hombre...

BTW: I am from the East side.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='239269' date='Mar 27 2006, 03:42 PM'][quote name='big_dish' post='239209' date='Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM']
Eastsider.

[b]enunciation[/b]

and

[b]grammar[/b]

I sure hope this was some sort of joke. Otherwise, you really shot yourself in the foot there, hombre...

[/quote]

Not to mention English should be capitalized.

[quote name='Jason' post='239302' date='Mar 27 2006, 04:23 PM'][quote name='mongoloido' post='239269' date='Mar 27 2006, 03:42 PM']
[quote name='big_dish' post='239209' date='Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM']
Eastsider.

[b]enunciation[/b]

and

[b]grammar[/b]

[/quote]

Not to mention English should be capitalized.
[/quote]
this is hilarious in every way, maybe he just didnt go to the English classes that were offered

[quote name='Bunghole' post='239352' date='Mar 27 2006, 05:57 PM']I work in the West Side and have worked in the East. If I had to pick a place to live out here, I'd definetely spend the extra $$ to live on the East side. Less urban blight and traffic.[/quote]

Bung it don't cost that much more to live on this side..just got to know where to look [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='239354' date='Mar 27 2006, 06:01 PM'][quote name='Bunghole' post='239352' date='Mar 27 2006, 05:57 PM']
I work in the West Side and have worked in the East. If I had to pick a place to live out here, I'd definetely spend the extra $$ to live on the East side. Less urban blight and traffic.[/quote]

Bung it don't cost that much more to live on this side..just got to know where to look [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img]
[/quote]
on the flip side, there are great places to live on the west side that are just like that. I dont want to live in western hills or price hill but once you get to the north edge of bridgetown/monfort heights your good to go but some true "west siders" say thats not really west

[quote name='whodey319' post='239252' date='Mar 27 2006, 08:23 PM']im westiside. Lived in monfort heights my whole life[/quote]

^^^I'm wit him^^^

give me church festivals, flowing with beer and monticarlos anyday...
I'm in Bridgetown, so I'm a tad farther west then the westsiders...

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='239412' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:42 AM']we have festivals too...maybe not as manyhave you been to kenwood mall latley B)

ps...pappy likes his desk ^_^[/quote]

glad your pappy loves his desk!.....

in the Westside, there is a church festival
every weekend starting with ST. Jude which is right across the
street from me........beer, beer and more beer, gambling, gambling
and more gambling....walk in with a $20, walk out with a ham and a good buzz....YEAH BABY!!!!

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='239413' date='Mar 27 2006, 08:45 PM'][quote name='STRAYCAT' post='239412' date='Mar 28 2006, 01:42 AM']
we have festivals too...maybe not as manyhave you been to kenwood mall latley B)

ps...pappy likes his desk ^_^[/quote]

glad your pappy loves his desk!.....

in the Westside, there is a church festival
every weekend starting with ST. Jude which is right across the
street from me........beer, beer and more beer, gambling, gambling
and more gambling....walk in with a $20, walk out with a ham and a good buzz....YEAH BABY!!!!
[/quote]

yeah understand that. If I had a festival across from my house I would be in divorce court. :whistle:

Guest Whodey420

[quote name='big_dish' post='239209' date='Mar 27 2006, 02:25 PM']Eastsider.

But obviously not spelling.

Edit:
Too funny. I replied to that, then scrolled down and saw everyone jumping his
ass. I was born in Cincy and grew up in Covedale. Guess that's considered
West Side. Left when I was 10 so I cant remember for sure.

Man I remember all the festivals. Cant remember the names of the churches but
it seemed like there was one going on all the time. Of course I was too young to
enjoy the beer back then but since I grew up in Florida I made up for it during spring
break. B)

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://wgz.8k.com/westside.jpg[/img]

[color="#CC0000"][size=6][i]"Oak Hills & Bridgetown Bitches .... Recognize" [/center][/i][/size][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='239478' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:48 PM'][center][img]http://wgz.8k.com/westside.jpg[/img]

[color="#CC0000"][size=6][i]"Oak Hills & Bridgetown Bitches .... Recognize" [/center][/i][/size][/color][/quote]

i think those two actually ARE from the west side of cincinnati... :unsure:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='239506' date='Mar 27 2006, 11:36 PM'][quote name='BlackJesus' post='239478' date='Mar 27 2006, 10:48 PM']
[center][img]http://wgz.8k.com/westside.jpg[/img]

[color="#CC0000"][size=6][i]"Oak Hills & Bridgetown Bitches .... Recognize" [/center][/i][/size][/color][/quote]

i think those two actually ARE from the west side of cincinnati... :unsure:
[/quote]
They seem to look exactly like the kind of kids that apply for jobs with me that never get a call back for an interview.....funny coincedence....

Archived