--- Official NON BENGALS RELATED DRAFT DAY TALK thread ---

Guest BlackJesus

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='257778' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:18 PM']Bills are gonna be taking calls for Leinart now...
They need multiple picks...
[b]I see Arizona trading down and grabbing Leinart now....[/b]
Bills get a first and fourth pick[/quote]

not a chance in hell.

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='257773' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:17 PM']he will prolly go to 10[/quote]
The Cards need linemen more than they need a QB, they got Kurt Warner for a few year with Bolden and Fitzgerald.

Who am I kidding, the Cards aren't gonna pass up a QB with the hype of Lineart that falls in their lap.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='257738' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:09 PM']lol well....he is gonna get more pussy than u will ever even dream about.[/quote]

[b]Umm .... actually he likes boy rectum ... so I doubt it [/b]

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='257780' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:19 PM']The Cards need linemen more than they need a QB, they got Kurt Warner for a few year with Bolden and Fitzgerald.

Who am I kidding, the Cards aren't gonna pass up a QB with the hype of Lineart that falls in their lap.[/quote]

they need oline and defense so much more, i hope they dont take a QB.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257781' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:19 PM'][b]I think the Cards will take Cutler instead ..... Leinfart is going on a freefrall
he actually has left his table now :lmao: [/b][/quote]

i really dont see them taking a QB, they need oline and defense so much more.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='257784' date='Apr 29 2006, 01:21 PM']they need oline and defense so much more, i hope they dont take a QB.
i really dont see them taking a QB, they need oline and defense so much more.[/quote]

Yeah but Warner is old and there are still quality linemen in round 2.

Guest ThurmanMunster
Justice, Cromartie, Bunkley, Ngata would be better for the Cardinals. I root for them since they have sucked for so long too, so i hope they dont take a QB.

[b]That was a pretty good pick by the Raiders to get Michael Huff. They now have someone to take the place of Charles Woodson or to put in center field with Stuart Schiewart.

Draft Update:

Texans-----DE Mario Williams
Saints------RB Reggie Bush
Titans------QB Vince Young
Jets--------OT D'Brickashaw Ferguson
Packers----LB A.J. Hawk
49ers------TE Vernon Davis
Raiders----CB/S Michael Huff[/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[center][b][img]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6331/212638447rf.jpg[/img]

[size=3]Bunkley is bummed he won't get to win the Superbowl next year with Marvin [/size] [/b] [/center]

Archived