THOSE BITCHES ARE AFRAID !!!!!

Guest ONYX

[quote name='PhAtMAN4934' post='286775' date='Jun 25 2006, 04:31 AM']stealers fans...

Are you serious?

Roethlisberger is NOT in the same league as Carson Palmer.

I'm not a Bengals fan.

You have the better team. Ben doesn't have to carry you.

Palmers team relies on him. Palmer is an incredible passer. I'm sorry but you guys sound honestly ridiculus saying that... and you can't really say he's more efficient, because Palmer puts up bigger numbers.

Efficiency means your passing offense is doing well... teams against you gear up for the run. It's not hard when teams mostly aren't watching you.

On the other hand, Palmer is the focal point and we all know it. Defenses need to watch him way more.

Efficient... weak arguement.

Which one would you take to build a team from scratch? You know, that thing that every high pick Qb other then Roethlisberger basically has to deal with? I know I'd take Palmer.
Shit man, you don't see me saying Frye's better then Ben... its because I'm not dumb. He might be better eventually. I hope he is. But now? Not likely.

And by the way, stealers fans...

Not to insult your accomplisment, but if Palmer didn't get hurt... I think you wouldn't have made it past the Bengals.[/quote]

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='PhAtMAN4934' post='286775' date='Jun 25 2006, 04:31 AM']stealers fans...

Are you serious?

Roethlisberger is NOT in the same league as Carson Palmer.

I'm not a Bengals fan.

You have the better team. Ben doesn't have to carry you.

Palmers team relies on him. Palmer is an incredible passer. I'm sorry but you guys sound honestly ridiculus saying that... and you can't really say he's more efficient, because Palmer puts up bigger numbers.

Efficiency means your passing offense is doing well... teams against you gear up for the run. It's not hard when teams mostly aren't watching you.

On the other hand, Palmer is the focal point and we all know it. Defenses need to watch him way more.

Efficient... weak arguement.

Which one would you take to build a team from scratch? You know, that thing that every high pick Qb other then Roethlisberger basically has to deal with? I know I'd take Palmer.
Shit man, you don't see me saying Frye's better then Ben... its because I'm not dumb. He might be better eventually. I hope he is. But now? Not likely.

And by the way, stealers fans...

Not to insult your accomplisment, but if Palmer didn't get hurt... I think you wouldn't have made it past the Bengals.[/quote]

[b]See Stealer Fans ... opposing fans are allowed on here ... just ones that haven't been accused of child molestation or had a lobotomy [/b]

[color="#FF6600"][b]Do you know what the sad thing is ?...............

stealer fans are such retards, that when a Browns fan comes here, it feels like a pleasant relief.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='286847' date='Jun 25 2006, 02:49 PM'][color="#FF6600"][b]Do you know what the sad thing is ?...............

stealer fans are such retards, that when a Browns fan comes here, it feels like a pleasant relief.[/b][/color][/quote]
:lmao:

[quote name='ONYX' post='286847' date='Jun 25 2006, 02:49 PM'][color="#FF6600"][b]Do you know what the sad thing is ?...............

stealer fans are such retards, that when a Browns fan comes here, it feels like a pleasant relief.[/b][/color][/quote]

Daaaaayyyymmmmnnn. :thumbsup:

I can see why they are afraid.....

Carson >>>>>> Ben
Rudi/Perry > Willie/Deuce
Bengals receivers >>> stealers receivers
Bengals O-Line > stealers O-Line
Bengals corners > stealers corners
Bengals safeties > stealers safeties
Marvin Lewis > Bill Cowher

• 3 weeks later...

[b][quote name='Nati Ice' post='273091' date='May 25 2006, 12:10 PM']first 40 years of the stealers existence = no playoff appearances and complete ass sucking
first 40 years of the bengals existence = 2 superbowl apperances

you know whats funny? even though you had tons of time to do it, we were still able to make it to the playoffs before you. were a young team and a young organization, so imagine that, our fanbase is still growing... while yours is too busy inbreding and huffing paint. BITCH.[/quote]
I fixed your post for you.:)

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='287721' date='Jun 27 2006, 06:58 PM']I can see why they are afraid.....

Carson >>>>>> Ben
Rudi/Perry > Willie/Deuce
Bengals receivers >>> stealers receivers
Bengals O-Line > stealers O-Line
Bengals corners > stealers corners
Bengals safeties > stealers safeties
Marvin Lewis > Bill Cowher[/quote]
really hate to correct this but bengals safties<stealers safety.
other than that your dead on everything else.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='294614' date='Jul 16 2006, 12:11 PM']really hate to correct this but bengals safties<stealers safety.
other than that your dead on everything else.[/quote]
Chris Hope is gone...

Polamalu is great...but i'll take two good safties over a great one and a bad one with no experience any day.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='294614' date='Jul 16 2006, 12:11 PM']really hate to correct this but bengals safties<stealers safety.
other than that your dead on everything else.[/quote]

Uh, Rumble.

Madieu, Dexter>Ryan fucking Clark??, Polamalu.

:)

• 1 month later...

I know it's only preseason, but I get the feeling that the Bengals will be just fine. Bengals = 37 PPG, stealers = 10 PPG :D Oh I can't wait til week 3 :thumbsup:

NFL Standings
AFC North W L T PF PA Home Road AFC NFC DIV
Cincinnati 3 0 0 111 51 2 - 0 1 - 0 0 - 0 3 - 0 1 - 0
Cleveland 2 1 0 47 53 1 - 0 1 - 1 0 - 0 2 - 1 1 - 0
Baltimore 1 2 0 43 57 1 - 1 0 - 1 0 - 0 1 - 2 0 - 1
pissburgh 0 3 0 30 54 0 - 1 0 - 2 0 - 0 0 - 3 0 - 1

[center][img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery060828-11.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][size=6][b]HE'S BACK!!![/b][/size][/center]

Archived