YAHOO FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

once again its that time for yahoo fantasy football, I know its early in the offseason but like last year it makes it more interesting to get your team before the final rosters are cut and then you pick from the free agency pool and all that as time and news move along. if you are interested I will be creating my Go-bengals league today and posting the league name and password within the hour. Last year we had 14 teams, this year im reducing that number to 10 considering we had 2 members that didnt manage their teams after week 3. below are a few of the specifics:

- I run an autopick league. this means you preset your player rankings 1 through how many ever you want and the computer randomly selects draft order and players from your list provided that player is available. if not it moves to the next available player on your list.

- Unlike traditional leagues i allow you to select 4 defensive players aswell as a team defense... two D, one DL, and one DB choose wisely, these players helped me tremendously last season and will help you aswell.

- you will start: 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 Team DEF, 2 D, 1 DL, 1 DB each week

- you will have 6 players on your bench each week (unless injury or bye weeks cause more)

- the trade deadline is November 17th 2006, this is just before the playoffs i believe and it wont allow anyone that isnt going to make the post season to trade their elite players to those that are going to make it. if anyone believes this is occuring the league votes and im sure any suspicious trades will be vetoed. (god i hope it doesnt get this stupid, it didnt last year we had a good season so im hoping this trend continues)

the league url is... [url="http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/101565"]league URL[/url]

the league ID is... 101565

the league name is Nastynati

the league password is GOBENGALS (in caps)

once you have registered respond here and let me know.. hopefully we can get this thing started, it helps ease the pain of the offseason! ha ha good luck to all and WHO-DEY

[quote name='Jason' post='285480' date='Jun 22 2006, 01:09 PM']This year I think I will do a league that is not all Bengals fans. I didn't have a single Bengal on my team last year.[/quote]
You can still do a league there and join a bengals one! The one in the fantasy football thread is a actual draft so you can draft any bengal you would like!

[quote name='Kochman' post='285551' date='Jun 22 2006, 02:22 PM']With the first pick in the 2006 fantasy football league JC selects Bennie Brazell. :thumbsdown:[/quote]
Thats right!!! :lol:

and to everyones suprise he has the biggest fantasy year ever! And JC therefore looks like the man.

But really did i get the first pick? i would shit myself.

Guest BlackJesus
[b]I'll only partake in a live draft ...

and a league where the 20 teams .... have posters from here .... and guys who actually want to play for real ... and won't just draft a team and then never do something with it ....

Also I wouldn't mind doing a free yahoo leage but putting some money up .....

Like let's say all 20 players chip in 20 $ a piece and sends that to the league manager etc ... and then the winner of the whole league takes home the 400 $ [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='285695' date='Jun 22 2006, 01:51 PM'][b]I'll only partake in a live draft ...

and a league where the 20 teams .... have posters from here .... and guys who actually want to play for real ... and won't just draft a team and then never do something with it ....

Like let's say all 20 players chip in 20 $ a piece and sends that to the league manager etc ... and then the winner of the whole league takes home the 400 $ [/b][/quote]
I would do that.I like the way espn does their fantasy football.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='285635' date='Jun 22 2006, 03:50 PM']so anyone gonna make a league that has a live draft?[/quote]
Made...and was up for about 5 days.

now all the spots are taken.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='285695' date='Jun 22 2006, 04:51 PM'][b]I'll only partake in a live draft ...

Like let's say all 20 players chip in 20 $ a piece and sends that to the league manager etc ... and then the winner of the whole league takes home the 400 $ [/b][/quote]

yea i would love to do that

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='JC' post='285716' date='Jun 22 2006, 06:20 PM']Made...and was up for about 5 days.

now all the spots are taken.[/quote]

10 team leauges are retarded and pointless. Might as well not even be holding one.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='285831' date='Jun 22 2006, 10:15 PM']10 team leauges are retarded and pointless. Might as well not even be holding one.[/quote]
If you hate it so much then why don't you start a league? jesus

10 team leagues are actually much more diffucult to win because every team has talent....It's not all spread out.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='JC' post='285832' date='Jun 22 2006, 10:18 PM']If you hate it so much then why don't you start a league? jesus

10 team leagues are actually much more diffucult to win because every team has talent....It's not all spread out.[/quote]

12 teams are the best. 10 teams leave too much availble late. 12 teams get much more creative and interesting.

[quote name='JC' post='285829' date='Jun 22 2006, 10:12 PM']I was wondering too...i sent a PM...but got nothing back.[/quote]

sorry everyone internet was down, damn storms! anyway im going to set the draft status to ready today, so we should have our teams within the next 48 hours if this is a problem i will be online for the next 30-45 mins send me a pm or im me on aim @ INTEGRITY9098 and let me know asap.

Archived