Which member is your favorite (NOW NWS!!)

Guest whodey 85

Guest whodey 85
Im not tryin to stir the pot or anything, but I was just wonderin who r yalls favorite and least favorite member on the board. Not anything personal to anybody, just maybe u never agree wit that person or u think he or she doesnt bring alot to the board.

My Favorite is: Jamie B, u funny as hell and u kno wat the hell u talkin about.

My Least Favorite is: Coy Bacon. Nothin personal, but all u post on is the Jesus and Dubya forum and I remember when u got all on me before and hijacked my thread.

So wat about yall?

[quote name='whodey 85' post='295105' date='Jul 17 2006, 05:17 PM']Im not tryin to stir the pot or anything, but I was just wonderin who r yalls favorite and least favorite member on the board. Not anything personal to anybody, just maybe u never agree wit that person or u think he or she doesnt bring alot to the board.

My Favorite is: Jamie B, u funny as hell and u kno wat the hell u talkin about.

My Least Favorite is: Coy Bacon. Nothin personal, but all u post on is the Jesus and Dubya forum and I remember when u got all on me before and hijacked my thread.

So wat about yall?[/quote]
Both of mine are blackjesus.

i get what your saying about Coy though, I brought that up before with 85% of his posts in a political forum. confused me at first.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='whodey319' post='295110' date='Jul 17 2006, 05:22 PM']Both of mine are blackjesus.
i get what your saying about Coy though, I brought that up before with 85% of his posts in a political forum. confused me at first.[/quote]

Fa real, he's got like over 700 posts there! And it seems like he's always hijackin threads.

Guest Tigris

Interesting topic... but I like it.

My new name is Tigris, was Matt_Six though... but I don't think I've made any good friend or enemies on here, so that might be irrelevant... anyway, I'll be truthful.

Favorite: Bengals_12th_Man (the guy made my sig)

Other favorite posters: I like oldschooler and BengalBacker because of all the articles they post. I used to think oldschooler was a prick, but I like him now. BengalBacker throws out some funny stuff once in a while and he seems to know a little bit about football. ;)

Rumble in the Jungle is cool, too. Same with Mongoloido.

Least favorite: BJ. Out of the hundreds of pictures I've seen, I have only truly thought a couple of them were even worth posting. And one, I remember with Odell Thurman, I laughed my ass off for some reason. He looked like predator in one of the pics. I know he likes to have fun, but I often question some of the things he says, but we all have our opinions on things. I still think he knows what he's talking about, but in my opinion, if he ran the team, we'd be in salary cap hell. :) But I still like him... he makes a lot of the other members laugh a lot. I guess I'm part of the "tough crowd".

Oh yea, the video of him in Jacksonville was good, too. I even passed it on to friends.

Guest IndianaBengal
I read way more than I post. So I don't fight for my opinion much. But the guy that I really like to watch fight for his opinion is Oldschooler.... I never did have much computer or typing skills to begin with. But he did often respond to my posts. He is a guy that is ""Bengals to the CORE. ""

Guest BadassBengal
Favorite out of peeps i dont actually KNOW: Jamie B. The man. The master. The legend.

Least Favorite: I DONT HAVE ONE!

My favorites have got to be Jamie B Nati Ice thurman and NastyNati.

I really don't dislike any posters. Never had a problem besides arguing with bengalsown about Lavar but thats about it...i haven't seen him around for a long time either.

i like everyone on here, i don't hate any bengal fan. even if we had any problems before, if your a bengals fan i'll see beyond the silly shit and put my anger out on some stealer cock sucking mother fucker. so the more you all piss me off the way i see it, some stealer fan will get it. cough, high jack their decals , cough :thumbsup:

Damn guys thanks for the love.... now are we gonna all get in a big group hug...BJ keep your hand off my ass. ;)

I got a slew of favorites... BJ, BengalRick, Beotch, Badass, Old, Rumble, Joker, Beotch, Backer, Homer Rice, Bung, Onyx (this is my boy right here), Smoov (where you at man?), Mully...off the top of my head

There is really only one person I dont care for and he knows who he is.

(white pixy shows up)
Oh and whodey 85.... you know how we roll...straight playa's up in this hizzle.... Holla atcha boy.

Due to time the acadamy made me leave a few people out......bastards.

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='295199' date='Jul 17 2006, 07:57 PM']Damn guys thanks for the love.... now are we gonna all get in a big group hug...BJ keep your hand off my ass. ;)
I got a slew of favorites... BJ, BengalRick, Beotch, Badass, Old, Rumble, Joker, Beotch, Backer, Homer Rice, Bung, sneaky (this is my boy right here), Smoov (where you at man?), Mully...off the top of my head
There is really only one person I dont care for and he knows who he is.
(white pixy shows up)
Oh and whodey 85.... you know how we roll...straight playa's up in this hizzle.... Holla atcha boy.
Due to time the acadamy made me leave a few people out......bastards.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] Haha, u krazy man

(Black Pixie)
"Fuck fish, CHICKEN!" "U kno that's catfish"
BYEEAH!

[quote name='whodey 85' post='295206' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:11 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] Haha, u krazy man

(Black Pixie)
"Fuck fish, CHICKEN!" "U kno that's catfish"
BYEEAH![/quote]

(white pixy)
looks over....Oh well at least I still rule the world.

;)

Guest WhoDeyForever

Favorites--BJ,12th man and Rumble...Rumble is cool because hes the only person ive met on here really and I bought some cool ass shoes from him

Dislikes--anybody that came over here from stealer nation ;)

[quote name='JC' post='295133' date='Jul 17 2006, 06:13 PM']My favorites have got to be Jamie B Nati Ice and NastyNati.
I really don't dislike any posters. Never had a problem besides arguing with bengalsown about Lavar but thats about it...i haven't seen him around for a long time either.[/quote]

Own is serving another timeout. He has years on this one. LOL.

When I think Of Go-Bengals I think of the pioneers from the beginning

GoBengals
Straycat
Oldschooler
BengalBacker
Blackjesus
Bengalsown (btw, where the hell is own?)

some that I get a chuckle out of

Beaverhunter
BoardPolice

I don't dislike anyone even the ones who probably want to put me on their least favorite list ^_^

Lucid
Patmo
BZ

[quote name='Storm' post='295226' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:38 PM']When I think Of Go-Bengals I think of the pioneers from the beginning

GoBengals
Straycat
Oldschooler
[b]BengalBacker[/b]
Blackjesus

Beaverhunter
[b]BoardPolice[/b]

I don't dislike anyone even the ones who probably want to put me on their least favorite list ^_^

Lucid
Patmo
BZ[/quote]

:lol:

BB=BP

I thought most knew that by now.

Guest schotzee
No dislikes,I love everybody equally [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

Back to the subject

Favorites..Bung,Beotch,Jamie,Old,Storm...we think too much alike i think. 12th,BJ when not trying to brainwash some with politics. 85wilkes,Badass because he is a good sport being picked on. I can name more. Not really have issues with some. Coy though...gets under my skin at times. But opinions are like assholes and everybody has one ;)

ps..Backer I forgot...sorry [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//18.gif[/img]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='295225' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:35 PM']Own is serving another timeout. He has years on this one. LOL.[/quote]
:blink: christ! must have missed that one

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jrod9927/x1pzlh117fh3wp-cqgicaahwfnw4aelhhig.jpg[/img]

anyways... the beav can always make me laugh (when he posts, which is pretty rarely) and theres like 25 other people who can as well so i cant really say i have a favorite.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='295255' date='Jul 17 2006, 09:20 PM']:blink: christ! must have missed that one
anyways... the beav can always make me laugh (when he posts, which is pretty rarely) and theres like 25 other people who can as well so i cant really say i have a favorite.[/quote]

It was in one of the Chris Henry threads, he said something condacending about Go defending him.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='295225' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:35 PM']Own is serving another timeout. He has years on this one. LOL.[/quote]
I figured he did something because he hadn't been on since June 4th or something of that sort...

A year away from Go-Bengals is like a year without food or something...but he probably found a downgraded go-bengal sight where when you say fuckincunt it has to be F*****C***....poor fellow.

[quote name='Storm' post='295226' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:38 PM']When I think Of Go-Bengals I think of the pioneers from the beginning

GoBengals
Straycat
Oldschooler
BengalBacker
Blackjesus

Beaverhunter
BoardPolice

Lucid
Patmo
BZ[/quote]
I can remember when at the beginning where there was less than 50 people and only like 10-20 actually posted anything. Some of those guys are gone now but i liked them then....ones that come to mind are sofa king cool and bengallady.

Archived