Which member is your favorite (NOW NWS!!)

Guest whodey 85

Guest steggyD
That's why you gotta pick another nation, like from your heritage, to root for. That's what I did, with Germany. And they almost made it. Damn Italians.

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='whodey 85' post='295105' date='Jul 17 2006, 05:17 PM']Im not tryin to stir the pot or anything, but I was just wonderin who r yalls favorite and least favorite member on the board. Not anything personal to anybody, just maybe u never agree wit that person or u think he or she doesnt bring alot to the board.

My Favorite is: Jamie B, u funny as hell and u kno wat the hell u talkin about.

My Least Favorite is: Coy Bacon. Nothin personal, but all u post on is the Jesus and Dubya forum and I remember when u got all on me before and hijacked my thread.

So wat about yall?[/quote]

Favorite: Coy Bacon, of course.

Least Favorite: Right now this George-Beatty-handkerchief-head-assed motherfucker right here. Nothin' personal...................dawg.

:afropic:

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='295385' date='Jul 17 2006, 09:20 PM']Favorite: Coy Bacon, of course.

Least Favorite: Right now this George-Beatty-handkerchief-head-assed motherfucker right here. Nothin' personal...................dawg.

:afropic:[/quote]
Don't worry Coy, I like you in a 1940's music kind of way....you're never outdated...
:lmao:

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='Bunghole' post='295390' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:25 PM']Don't worry Coy, I like you in a 1940's music kind of way....you're never outdated...
:lmao:[/quote]

You like me? I've got some serioius soul-searching to do in that case. What the fuck am I doing wrong?!

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='295385' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:20 PM']Favorite: Coy Bacon, of course.

:afropic:[/quote]

Look mo fucka, I started this thread sayin say ur least favortie poster just for personal reasons, not talkin shit. And again, like always, u gotta smart ass coment and gotta be an asshole.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img] "Im Coy Bacon, I dont kno shit about sports and I just come to the board to talk about politics and that is precisely what Im going to do."

U think its funny say "dawg" and shit like that u oreo bitch. Im not the one wit a problem, u r.

And to the rest of yall, my bad for goin off like this but he's always talkin shit.

[quote name='whodey 85' post='295396' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:34 PM']Look mo fucka, I started this thread sayin say ur least favortie poster just for personal reasons, not talkin shit. And again, like always, u gotta smart ass coment and gotta be an asshole.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] "Im Coy Bacon, I dont kno shit about sports and I just come to the board to talk about politics and that is precisely what Im going to do."

U think its funny say "dawg" and shit like that u oreo bitch. Im not the one wit a problem, u r.

And to the rest of yall, my bad for goin off like this but he's always talkin shit.[/quote]

Calm down, your just young and got some growin up to do before you understand Coys perspective on things. Just let it go, Coy isnt that bad really.

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='295402' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:39 PM']Calm down, your just young and got some growin up to do before you understand Coys perspective on things. Just let it go, Coy isnt that bad really.[/quote]

I kno, but that dude always get on my case whenever I post, always. And Im sick of his punk ass, everything personal.

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='whodey 85' post='295396' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:34 PM']Look mo fucka, I started this thread sayin say ur least favortie poster just for personal reasons, not talkin shit. And again, like always, u gotta smart ass coment and gotta be an asshole.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img] "Im Coy Bacon, I dont kno shit about sports and I just come to the board to talk about politics and that is precisely what Im going to do."

And to the rest of yall, my bad for goin off like this but he's always talkin shit.[/quote]

You know, I can't stand young punks like you, walking around with your pants down around your knees, so the prison wolves can more conveniently get in your ass. You don't know shit about sports or anything else, so all you can do is whine about getting your fucking feelings hurt 'cause the rednecks that you flock to lay up under don't like your black ass and call you names when you try to date their fat-nasty, varicose vein having, toothless sister-wives that you look up to.

And why in the hell did I ever put my fucking neck on the line trying to keep the pigs from offing shit like you? What the fuck was I thinking? Shit', let those bastards clean up the gene pool.

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='295409' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:50 PM'][center][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/bucklethread.gif[/img][/center]
[center] :whistle: [/center][/quote]
True That :lol:

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='295408' date='Jul 17 2006, 11:50 PM']You know, I can't stand young punks like you, walking around with your pants down around your knees, so the prison wolves can more conveniently get in your ass. You don't know shit about sports or anything else, so all you can do is whine about getting your fucking feelings hurt 'cause the rednecks that you flock to lay up under don't like your black ass and call you names when you try to date their fat-nasty, varicose vein having, toothless sister-wives that you look up to.

And why in the hell did I ever put my fucking neck on the line trying to keep the pigs from offing shit like you? What the fuck was I thinking? Shit', let those bastards clean up the gene pool.[/quote]

Aight, look man. We could go back and forth and sound like bitter black people young vs. old, but I dont wanna do that. I dont kno about u, but I take back wat I said earlier and I apoligize for sayin negitive things to u. I need to chill out, and u need to chill out. Other people on this board probably dont want to hear us talkin shit to each other (not all of them). But I dont like u sayin I go after fat white girls and sayin Im some kinda soft punk, cause that's not me. And u may be a pretty cool dude, I dont kno. So lets just drop this stupid thing and forget about it.

And I do kno alot about sports, especially baseball, which u probably think just cause Im some street punk I dont kno shit about it. And I do kno about other things, not just rap, hoes, and rims. I gotta 3.1 GPA which isnt great but I dont skip class and Im tryin to make somethin out of myself.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='295437' date='Jul 18 2006, 12:58 AM']To un hijack this thread and tell everyone that I am still alive and that I am back to once again full time posting.[/quote]

[size=6]LET EM FIGHT! LET EM FIGHT![/size]

[img]http://manolobrides.com/images/Fight.jpg[/img]

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='295425' date='Jul 18 2006, 12:20 AM']WhoDey 85 is a pretty cool guy also..i forgot about him[/quote]

Appreciate that, its about time someone showed me some love.

Favourites : Anyone in Orange. Well, nearly anyone. If you want names I guess I just like the guys who sterlingly provide us with information (Go/Old/Jamie etc) and as I'm the other side of the pond I've got to give some love to the encoding master torrent dude Steggy. But you're all cool.

Hated : That'll be the stealers and people who turn up with only a couple of posts and start hating on members.

So that's a fairly non-descript set of blathering. So I'll move swiftly on so you can all get back to biatch/dog/word etc. :P
VB

[quote name='Bunghole' post='295324' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:15 PM']I'm severley dissapointed that I only got one honorable mention....I am the funniest motherfucker that you 'll wanna meet on the internet....bitches...
<<kicks rocks and cries in corner>>
<_<[/quote]

How do you think I feel? My name hasn't come up at all. I'm probably the most frequent poster that no one has mentioned.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

:ninja:

[quote name='Jason' post='295544' date='Jul 18 2006, 08:23 AM']How do you think I feel? My name hasn't come up at all. I'm probably the most frequent poster that no one has mentioned.

:ninja:[/quote]

I was going to if you didn't pack up to go play with the pissburgh Pirates. Why would you want to go to pissburgh?

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Jason' post='295544' date='Jul 18 2006, 08:23 AM']How do you think I feel? My name hasn't come up at all. I'm probably the most frequent poster that no one has mentioned.

:ninja:[/quote]

You are too much of a homer.That is why no one mentioned you.J/K You were in my thoughts(not in a queer way) :D but I could not single anybody out.

[quote name='Hooky' post='295551' date='Jul 18 2006, 06:36 AM']I was going to if you didn't pack up to go play with the pissburgh Pirates. Why would you want to go to pissburgh?[/quote]
Yeah [i]Jason[/i] (we know who you really are), why'd you have to make so much money so that the Reds were forced to trade you to the Yellow City?

I actually like just about everyone on the board for different reasons. Favs include Jamie, Bung, Go, SWD / CHD, etc...etc...etc... I'd also like to include Chad Lowe since his ex-wife Hilary Swank didn't thank him at the Oscars a few years back. And anyone else I forgot, I apologize and will name you in a future post.

Least favorite...ChicagoBengal, hands down. What a jagoff.

Archived