Which member is your favorite (NOW NWS!!)

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='295313' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:04 PM']i like the sofa king name :thumbsup: im thinking about changing my name actually what do you fellas think? if p diddy could do it why can't I?[/quote]

No, you must keep your name, I like the name, dont change it.

I got mad love for y'all, only one poster I've ever actually hated and we all did and we all no him chan... ahh I don't even have to spell out his name, the most popular people on my list BB, JamieB, Old, the Beotch (def deserves more love), and the humor of BJ never gets old to me. I could never hate a poster based on his/her beliefs as long as they root for the BENGALS...

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='295327' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:18 PM']when you were a kid bung were you always picked last when you played any ball? :)[/quote]
Actually I was a goaltender at soccer for 17 years and was (am) very good at it....and always had the hands to bail out my sorry friends that played QB when we played tackle football in my early 20's....I'm 37 now but I can still hurl the pigskin at least 50 yards on a spiral....

I was just kidding....I really don't care what you fuckers think..... :lol:

Guest steggyD

Coy has become infamous now for being the least liked poster. No such thing as bad publicity, huh?

My favorite poster?

Let me, think, uhhh.... I'm not kissing ass here, but I like Go's posts. He's such a smart-ass and I usually prefer smart-asses. And believe it or not, Badass is always funny to read, because his shit seems to come straight out of left-field sometimes.

But the funniest guy to read is Beaver Hunter. His posts are hillarious. I often wondered if he is really one of us regs that post every once in a while under the alias.

Least favorite?

Everyone else.

:ninja:

[quote name='steggyD' post='295338' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:26 PM']Coy has become infamous now for being the least liked poster. No such thing as bad publicity, huh?

My favorite poster?

Let me, think, uhhh.... I'm not kissing ass here, but I like Go's posts. He's such a smart-ass and I usually prefer smart-asses. And believe it or not, Badass is always funny to read, because his shit seems to come straight out of left-field sometimes.

But the funniest guy to read is Beaver Hunter. His posts are hillarious. I often wondered if he is really one of us regs that post every once in a while under the alias.

Least favorite?

Everyone else.
:ninja:[/quote]
Where's the solidarity, brother?
:huh:
:wave:

I was just gonna say Steggy D, but....nevermind, he hates me....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='295336' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:26 PM']Actually I was a goaltender at soccer for 17 years and was (am) very good at it....and always had the hands to bail out my sorry friends that played QB when we played tackle football in my early 20's....I'm 37 now but I can still hurl the pigskin at least 50 yards on a spiral....

I was just kidding....I really don't care what you fuckers think..... :lol:[/quote]
So you played soccer too?(should have come to the soccer thread)

Welcome to the club

You are now my favorite poster! :lol:

I actually do like your posts though.

I like what Steggy said too...Go has the smartass comments that are funny and BAB just kind of tells it like it is or what he feels.

I like #40 and Chris henrys dealer too..cool to talk to in the soccer thread as well as Nati Ice and steggy.

If I had to choose:

I actually like Coy, he makes me rethink my positions, as arrogantly eggheaded as he is...
BJ for the sheer volume...and leftist provocations....
Jamie is someone I know I could get along with in person due to similar circumstances....
Homer is the resident philosopher....
Go is a young guy with team connections (and oh yeah, he owns the website <<smooch smooch>>)....
Old presents his case before he posts.....I like that.....
Storm likes UK ball ( and I love you all that appreciate true college b-ball ala Kentucky)....
Steggy is my man in the political forums (Marines are Coast Guard fags....)
And I really like Abu-Zayd because he is so honest and genuine in his attempts to get me (us?) to see things from another perspective....
I hate BeaverHunter....what a prick....
:lmao:

Guest steggyD
I'd like to give a shout out to the following posters. Everyone who will post in this thread after me are now included in my favorites.

You know who you are...

[quote name='JC' post='295345' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:34 PM']So you played soccer too?(should have come to the soccer thread)
Welcome to the club

You are now my favorite poster! :lol:
I actually do like your posts though.
I like what Steggy said too...Go has the smartass comments that are funny and BAB just kind of tells it like it is or what he feels.

I like #40 and Chris henrys dealer too..cool to talk to in the soccer thread as well as Nati Ice and steggy.[/quote]
I've redifined soccer in my mind as one of those sports like golf that is incredibly hard to be good at and incredibly hard to play at the highest level but kinda sucks to watch on TV....

[quote name='steggyD' post='295344' date='Jul 17 2006, 08:32 PM']Bunghole falls under the category of poster I'd like to hang out with most and drink beers with. ;)[/quote]
We could wash 'em down all night brother....but I'd still be the one carrying your Marine ass home.....

And lest he be forgotten, I kinda like Nati Ice too, because he is an interesting blend of left/right politics along with an appropriate measure of sheer drunkenness.....
lest the Zionist...WTF1111 !!! LOL 111!!! ZION111!!!!LOL 1111 thread be forgotten....

[quote name='Bunghole' post='295352' date='Jul 17 2006, 10:39 PM']I've redifined soccer in my mind as one of those sports like golf that is incredibly hard to be good at and incredibly hard to play at the highest level but kinda sucks to watch on TV....[/quote]
Definatly true...its a game of patience of total patience and being very precise and quick. I, myself found it hard to watch a full world cup game unless it was the U.S. which would usually result in me missing goals if there were goals. U.S. never scored so i watched to much.

I could watch a guy like Ronaldinho all the time though...so smooth with his game and fun to watch because he is unpredictable and this is hijacking the thread so im going to quit. :hijack:

Archived