Bengals vs Chargers OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Whodey420' post='383502' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:38 AM']Your dad's too lazy to adjust the satellite??? Your dad probably busted his ass all week at
work. Why dont you take your sorry ass off the computer chair and go adjust it for HIM.[/quote]

:lmao: That's the thing. He wont let me. He doesn't want anyone trying to fix it. Why? Cause he's wierd like that.

[quote name='JC' post='383552' date='Nov 12 2006, 12:13 PM']A guy that plays with that much heart...a cancer?
hmm...i think its more of a frusteration then cancer....especially when 3 of the 4 games lost have been by a total of 9 points. I wouldn't be happy either....especially when we abandon the run in the middle of the 3rd every game.[/quote]
See, everyone looks to make excuses for him, Corey Dillon played with more heart on worse teams and he doesnt get a pass from you guys.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='Jungle1' post='383555' date='Nov 12 2006, 01:14 PM']I heard Rudi fell asleep at the meeting. If that is true, that is sad.[/quote]
Where did you hear that from?

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='383556' date='Nov 12 2006, 12:15 PM']See, everyone looks to make excuses for him, Corey Dillon played with more heart on worse teams and he doesnt get a pass from you guys.[/quote]

Ill tell you what.

When Rudi starts going on about how he would rather flip burgers than play for the Bengals or throws his uniform into the crowd. THEN Rudi will get the same vile Dillion gets from me. I doubt very much that will happen.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='383556' date='Nov 12 2006, 12:15 PM']See, everyone looks to make excuses for him, Corey Dillon played with more heart on worse teams and he doesnt get a pass from you guys.[/quote]
What the hell has chris perry showed then?

a 12 yard catch once every 3 games?

Guest mongoloido

Rudi doesn't quit in games, throw his equipment into the stands, throw his teamates under the bus, beat the mother of his children, etc... Comparing the two is not gonna work.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='383562' date='Nov 12 2006, 12:17 PM']Rudi doesn't quit in games, throw his equipment into the stands, throw his teamates under the bus, beat the mother of his children, etc... Comparing the two is not gonna work.[/quote]

What he said.

Yeah, and Rudi's been saying disparaging things about Cincinnati, the Bengals organization, and calling out his offensive linemen by name in the media. I also heard Rudi said he would rather flip burgers than play in Cincinnati.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='Memphis_Bengal' post='383571' date='Nov 12 2006, 01:25 PM']His imagination[/quote]

no he said he heard Boomer say it on the pregame show.. I wasnt watching it so I wont call him out on it..

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='383549' date='Nov 12 2006, 12:10 PM']You so sure about that? Mouthing off about the coaches to the media, showing up late for meetings. What more does he have to do? Sounds like a cancer to me, yet somehow he gets a pass from you guys.[/quote]

I'm not so sure about a cancer BUT....

They [b][size=6]ALL[/size][/b] need to SHUT THE FUCK UP and Do Their Job like they are paid MILLIONS to do.

Rudi, Willie, Chad, TJ, etc. - [b]all of them[/b].

they can whine about play calls, cry about officiating, etc... What they need to do is [b]FOCUS ON FOOTBALL[/b]!

[quote name='Jungle1' post='383563' date='Nov 12 2006, 12:18 PM']Boomer Esiason on CBS pre game[/quote]

Boomer actually said "Rudi slept through a team meeting". I took that he was sleeping and missed (or was late) to the meeting, not that he was sleeping in the meeting. Boomer also said he would be fined. And I thought he implied he would miss the first half of the game - not just the first series.

Anyway, I don't agree this is NO big deal, but also it is not armagedeon. I'll look at the glass half full and hope this gets Perry into the flow of the game and consequently plays a bigger part even when Rudi does come in and plays. We need all of our weapons.

Guest Claptonrocks
[quote name='Phatcat' post='383575' date='Nov 12 2006, 01:27 PM']Boomer actually said "Rudi slept through a team meeting". I took that he was sleeping and missed (or was late) to the meeting, not that he was sleeping in the meeting. Boomer also said he would be fined. And I thought he implied he would miss the first half of the game - not just the first series.

Anyway, I don't agree this is NO big deal, but also it is not armagedeon. I'll look at the glass half full and hope this gets Perry into the flow of the game and consequently plays a bigger part even when Rudi does come in and plays. We need all of our weapons.[/quote]

What Im thinking is how hard would it be for the fucking coach to say "Rudi, wake up "???
I mean maybe he didnt sleep well the night before... If he happend to nod off why not just wake his ass up instead of sitting him for a series or two???
sounds like the coaches are more stupid than some of the players!

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='383578' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:30 AM']why didnt OLD start this thread? this could be bad...[/quote]

I started one. While I was typing a big long opening post, Amen started one.
They got merged. My thread starts at post #7.

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='383516' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:46 AM']Looks like Rudi has once again put himself before the team, good thing his name isnt corey dillon or fans might get mad about it. What a selfish player, he mouths off at the coaches about not getting the ball enough, yet cant even be bothered to show up on time for meetings.[/quote]

You should be happy hes not starting.
Now Chris Perry will get a few more chances to fumble.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='DontPushMe' post='383556' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:15 AM']See, everyone looks to make excuses for him, Corey Dillon played with more heart on worse teams and he doesnt get a pass from you guys.[/quote]

Dillon played with more heart ? :lol:
Dillon didn`t say shit because he wanted to make the team be better or win.
He wasn`t part of the solution, he was part of the problem.

Regardless, the motherfucker hasn`t played for this team in over 2 years.
If you`re such a Dillon fan, root for the team he plays for....

[quote name='mongoloido' post='383562' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:17 AM']Rudi doesn't quit in games, throw his equipment into the stands, throw his teamates under the bus, beat the mother of his children, etc... Comparing the two is not gonna work.[/quote]

The dude loves Dillon and Perry. One was a Cancer, the other hasn`t even began to
live up to his potential and draft postion. It`s like he loves anyone that isn`t Rudi.
And I for the life of me can`t understand why...

Archived