Yo Francisco... throw us a bone!

C'mon brother, you stopped by the other night and dropped that cryptic remark, sending the board into a tizzy... then what happens... diddly fucking squat.

I know you must protect your sources and all that 5th amendment stuff... but as you can see, this board is starving for info.

Now, I realize you may have done that just for the sheer pleasure of watching us all go apeshit (and if you did... PROPS! That was a good one), but if you have any OTHER cryptic remarks that might satiate us poor parched souls... please come forth and help us out.

Whattaya say bro?

I'M ON MY FUCKING KNEES HERE BEGGING YA MAN, HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!

:bowdown:

You guys crack me up... you let some guy ruin your day by giving you nothing but a cock tease. Francisco has knowledge but he doesn't share more than anything he can tell so why even bother? Just let what happens happen, and let him go on his way as well.

We will all find out soon enough.

Guest Patmo
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='451061' date='Mar 5 2007, 05:50 PM']You guys crack me up... you let some guy ruin your day by giving you nothing but a cock tease. Francisco has knowledge but he doesn't share more than anything he can tell so why even bother? Just let what happens happen, and let him go on his way as well.

We will all find out soon enough.[/quote]

What did he say ?

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='451061' date='Mar 5 2007, 05:50 PM']You guys crack me up... you let some guy ruin your day by giving you nothing but a cock tease. Francisco has knowledge but he doesn't share more than anything he can tell so why even bother? Just let what happens happen, and let him go on his way as well.

<_<

[quote name='Patmo' post='451063' date='Mar 5 2007, 05:52 PM']What did he say ?[/quote]

I believe it was

"wait til tommorow"

about 5 days ago...

Obviously if something was in the mix, it couldnt go public anyway so he shouldnt say anything nor should we ask him to say anything because of that very reason.

Guest Master Shake

[img]http://mcgraw-hill.co.uk/kingscourt/litgrfx/ks2_mythsfables/boy_who_cried_wolf180.jpg[/img]

:whistle:

no, just playing... Francisco's been right enough times that I can't ignore him just because he was wrong this time

Easy there pilgrim.

Just trying to lighten up the mood of the board, as we all hate this time of year & never know enough, fast enough, or are usually satisfied by what we DO know.

:headbang:

Guest Francisco d'Anconia

[quote name='OzBengal' post='451032' date='Mar 5 2007, 06:29 PM']Fire Bratkowski :)[/quote]

yo oz are those your daughters in that picture?

[quote name='Francisco d' post='451129' date='Mar 5 2007, 07:47 PM']yo oz are those your daughters in that picture?[/quote]

Why do you have so much INSIDE information?

[quote name='Rick' post='451132' date='Mar 5 2007, 08:49 PM']Why do you have so much INSIDE information?[/quote]

i dont have inside info.

its a conspiracy, honestly.

i guessed right one time about who were were going to draft and now everyone thinks im coach Lewis' or coach bratkowski's daughter.

[quote name='Francisco d' post='451133' date='Mar 5 2007, 07:53 PM']i dont have inside info.

its a conspiracy, honestly.

i guessed right one time about who were were going to draft and now everyone thinks im coach Lewis' or coach bratkowski's daughter.[/quote]

Well, just tell us this. I know you cannot tell us our number one pick, BUT will our first pick be defense? Just give us that much, PLEASE! (Please let it be defense.)

i [size=3]heard black jesus has beefed up a bit.

we are selecting him in the first round as a TE.

hes got good hands with sneaky speed.[/size]

Guest BlackJesus

[b]Trust me ... The mouse has a key to the mouse trap ... and actually is very close to the cheese. When he says that he knows where the cheese is lying = he does. This mouse can be trusted ... I assure you.

Now mouse ... where will the cat pounce next ?

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] [/b]

[quote name='Francisco d' post='451139' date='Mar 5 2007, 07:59 PM']i [size=3]heard black jesus has beefed up a bit.

hes got good hands with sneaky speed.[/size][/quote]

[b]I own this bitch !!! :headbang:

:ninja: [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='451140' date='Mar 5 2007, 08:00 PM'][b]Trust me ... The mouse has a key to the mouse trap ... and actually is very close to the cheese. When he says that he knows where the cheese is lying = he does. This mouse can be trusted ... I assure you.

Now mouse ... where will the cat pounce next ?
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//23.gif[/img] [/b]
[b]I own this bitch !!! :headbang:
:ninja: [/b][/quote]

COME ON! Tell us something!

[quote name='Francisco d' post='451139' date='Mar 5 2007, 07:59 PM']i [size=3]heard black jesus has beefed up a bit.

Yeah but can he block?

Guys if Francisco knows anything he cant tell us, do you realize when we had inside info put up here last year (Odell) how quickly that got out? Untill something happens we dont want it to be public because of the chances of what our competition could do with that info.

I've heard he has a drinking problem.....oh wait, that's his strength..... :D

j/k BJ ;)

[quote name='esjbh2' post='451156' date='Mar 5 2007, 08:16 PM']I've heard he has a drinking problem.....oh wait, that's his strength..... :D

j/k BJ ;)[/quote]

Hmm this might help us get in in the 2nd. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Francisco d' post='451129' date='Mar 5 2007, 07:47 PM']yo oz are those your daughters in that picture?[/quote]

In your opinion (and just your opinion, no inside anything), ...is Kieft coming back?

Naaa, ... forget I asked. We can't have a conversation without someone thinking its inside info of some kind. Its not worth it.

Archived