Im back u bitch azz nigga!!!!

FOOL1

[quote name='Killa Nati' post='455048' date='Mar 10 2007, 10:20 PM'][b][color="#FF0000"][size=4][font="Arial"]Haha...ya'll stupid punk azz trick azz bitch made punk muthafuckaz actually thought dat I wuz leavin...Ya'll muthafuckaz wuz dead wrong man!!!! Ya'll muthafuckaz can met a nigga in real life n get into sum gangsta shit wit ya'll bitch azzez...Im tha muthafuckin Messiah of diz forum bitchez, I raised all u bitchez!!!

Dat last thread dat I posted wuz 2 get ya'll attention cause ya'll squirrel azz muthafuckaz luv being on deez nutz man...Come n c me in real life niggaz n stop talkin shit ova tha internet like ya'll hard or sumthin!!! Tha only way I'll leave diz forum iz if I get a divorced from ya'll mamaz n u know dat shit ain't gonna never happened...Ya'll mamaz luv diz big brown dick, But otha den dat...Im back BIATCH!!!!!!! 187 on all my enemiez n tha police!!!!!

-1-

:flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :flip: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :1441: :363: :363: :363: :363: :363: :363: :363: :363: : :466: :466: :466: :466: :466: :466: :466: :466: :466: :466: :466: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: : :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing06: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27: :fing27:

Bow Down 2 Ya'll Master Punk Muthafuckaz!!!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: [/font][/size][/color][/b][/quote]

please put the crack pipe down an step away from the computer

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='469098' date='Apr 9 2007, 06:50 PM']Dang...you got home early from picking up trash along Victory Pkwy..I thought that was you down there today. :thumbsup:[/quote]
Stray, there's no way such a hardcore "Nigga" as Marcus would ever make work release...he's too much of a danger to society!
Lock up the white women, here comes the carrier of the most ignorant DNA on the planet!!

[quote name='WhoDeeez' post='469119' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:07 PM']:doh: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//26.gif[/img] :huh: :thwack1:[/quote]
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='469123' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:10 PM']Ahhmmmm is there even anything in the "937" ? :blink:[/quote]

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='469123' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:10 PM']Ahhmmmm is there even anything in the "937" ? :blink:[/quote]
small dicked mother fuckers. thats what i got from it.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='469103' date='Apr 9 2007, 08:53 PM']Stray, there's no way such a hardcore "Nigga" as Marcus would ever make work release...he's too much of a danger to society!
Lock up the white women, here comes the carrier of the most ignorant DNA on the planet!![/quote]

I agree Bung...I am a shameful waste of human space and air and I vow to repent from my evil, self-serving ways and now hope to follow a life based on the teachings of my Lord Jesus Christ.
I have been an ignoramus (even though I don't know what that fancy white-boy word means) and I have enrolled myself in community programs to try to better myself and those around me, rather than be a disruptive force in society.
I am truly sorry for my being a menace....I now realize that it isn't the fault of my absentee parents but my own fault, and I now know I need to improve.
Thanks to all the board members for helping me see the light....

[quote name='Dat Nigga In Da Nati' post='469168' date='Apr 9 2007, 09:11 PM']I agree Bung...I am a shameful waste of human space and air and I vow to repent from my evil, self-serving ways and now hope to follow a life based on the teachings of my Lord Jesus Christ.
I have been an ignoramus (even though I don't know what that fancy white-boy word means) and I have enrolled myself in community programs to try to better myself and those around me, rather than be a disruptive force in society.
I am truly sorry for my being a menace....I now realize that it isn't the fault of my absentee parents but my own fault, and I now know I need to improve.
Thanks to all the board members for helping me see the light....[/quote]

I smell shit.

Stop talking...

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='469446' date='Apr 10 2007, 10:32 AM']it's daytons are code man! the shit is lame out there![/quote]

It's also the Springfield, yo. Represent the Wittworld! Wally Witt's gonna exsanguinate all you cosmopolitian doubters. The Provincial Posse has taken over

[quote name='Actium' post='469456' date='Apr 10 2007, 11:50 AM']It's also the Springfield, yo. Represent the Wittworld! Wally Witt's gonna exsanguinate all you cosmopolitian doubters. The Provincial Posse has taken over[/quote]
ahaha fuck that place

but seriously, i dont think i know a soul that enjoyed their stay there

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='469458' date='Apr 10 2007, 10:55 AM']ahaha fuck that place

but seriously, i dont think i know a soul that enjoyed their stay there[/quote]

I loved the college, but as for the actual city, I would have to concur.

Archived