Over/Under for Reds Wins

Jason

Reds Over/Under is 77 in Vegas  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What will you take?

• Over
    • Under

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='465098' date='Mar 31 2007, 03:34 AM']77 is too low. u should have made it 81. i think we will get over the 500 hump for a change.[/quote]

Wasn't me. That's what I heard the Vegas number was.

Guest schotzee
I would say the over is the way safer bet.You would have to think we could win even more than last year which was 80 with all the subtle changes that have taken place.

The books here tend to have an inside track on these things, which is why they have such pretty buildings and I don't pay state taxes.

I'm still taking the over at 90. :headbang:

'Course that bet is contingent upon Eric Milton being abducted by a band of drunken midget lesbians and hidden from the team till after the playoffs...

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Jason' post='465110' date='Mar 31 2007, 07:51 AM']Wasn't me. That's what I heard the Vegas number was.[/quote]
wow, i may have to make a little wager.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='464968' date='Mar 30 2007, 07:40 PM']for whatever reason nearly every preseason prediction for our division has us finishing second to last... which is quite frankly laughable, im going with the over[/quote]

That's the way it always is.
[img]http://www.tvdepot.com/rodney/images/home/ART_home_02.jpg[/img]

[quote]92-16[/quote]

So are you predicting a strike or something?

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='465259' date='Mar 31 2007, 03:06 PM']So are you predicting a strike or something?[/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

• 1 month later...
This thread just shows how freakin' stupid reds fans are. Cincinnati is just plain ignorant when it comes to baseball. I predicted the reds to finish in last place. Every body else in the ENTIRE country picked the reds to finish 5th or 6th in the division. And yet, there are so many losers in Cincy who could not figure out how much this team sucks. It's just hilarious. Thanks for this thread though. Funny stuff-it's a good read!

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='464968' date='Mar 30 2007, 04:40 PM']for whatever reason nearly every preseason prediction for our division has us finishing second to last... which is quite frankly laughable, im going with the over[/quote]

This is my favorite quote. You, sir, are quite frankly laughable. Are you ready to admit you don't know what you are talking about?

[quote name='schotzee' post='465112' date='Mar 31 2007, 05:31 AM']I would say the over is the way safer bet.You would have to think we could win even more than last year which was 80 with all the subtle changes that have taken place.[/quote]

No. YOU may have to think that. But I am not stupid.

Its a quarter way into the season, the reds could and should turn it around. They arent really getting blown out in too many games, they just cant win the close ones.

Im calling that once we bring up Homer bailey and another triple A starter it will bring a spark to this team and we will go on a lil roll. I think we still end the season with about 80 wins.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='490988' date='May 25 2007, 10:29 AM']Can we end the general douchebaggary please? My patience with people and personal attacks has worn real thin as of late.[/quote]

Especially since he didn't go out on a limb to make a prediction before the season.

[quote name='CTA513' post='491061' date='May 25 2007, 10:22 AM']JoePong didn't make his prediction of the Reds sucking until the season had already started.[/quote]

You don't get around very often if you don't think I predicted them to suck before the season. I got banned from the ESPN boards for mocking people who thought the Reds would not be absolutely horrible.

Seriously. How is it that every damn person on the planet outside of Cincinnati knew the reds sucked, yet the people of hickville refuse to see it? Do they just not know baseball?

[quote name='JoePong' post='491129' date='May 25 2007, 03:41 PM']You don't get around very often if you don't think I predicted them to suck before the season. I got banned from the ESPN boards for mocking people who thought the Reds would not be absolutely horrible.

Seriously. How is it that every damn person on the planet outside of Cincinnati knew the reds sucked, yet the people of hickville refuse to see it? Do they just not know baseball?[/quote]

Im not going to go around from site to site to see if you predicted them to suck before the season.
You did not post on here about them sucking until after the season started.

[quote name='JoePong' post='490930' date='May 25 2007, 06:06 AM']This is my favorite quote. You, sir, are quite frankly laughable. Are you ready to admit you don't know what you are talking about?[/quote]

whats more laughable...

your "favorite quote"

or

you pulling back up a thread that ended on March 31st to try and do a "i told you so" without ever 'telling us so"...

I think i'm going to go with the second option.

Archived