Hypothetical Trade: Would you do this?

[quote name='ONYX' post='469789' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:20 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]......and a model citizen. He is also well respected in the Latin community because he is 1/3 Puerto Rican.
[/b][/color]

:ninja:[/quote]

That's not Pocahontas that's Jennifer Lopez. :ninja:

[quote name='sneaky' post='469789' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:20 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]......and a model citizen. He is also well respected in the Latin community because he is 1/3 Puerto Rican.
[/b][/color]

:ninja:[/quote]

I think that is now the official running joke on this board... :onoudidnt:

:lmao:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='469791' date='Apr 10 2007, 04:21 PM']That's not pocahontas that's Jennifer Lopez. :ninja:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][i]Upside, inside out she's livin la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Her lips are devil red and her skin's the color mocha
She will wear you out livin la vida loca Come On!
Livin la vida loca, Come on!
She's livin la vida loca.
[/i][/color]

Guest Whodey420
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='469727' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:31 PM']Randy Moss is a lockerroom cancer. Henry has NEVER been that.[/quote]

Really now?? Let's see this guy's been arrested how many times in the last 13 months?
Was a passenger and possibly an influence on O'dell in his DUI and has now been suspended
for 8 games.

Nah he possibly couldnt be a lockerroom cancer.

Guest Tigris

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='469760' date='Apr 10 2007, 03:57 PM']:lmao:[/quote]
it says, i want to be formal, but im also here to party. because i party, and i like my jesus to party too

kind of a knee-jerker, isn't he?

That trade would fuck us. It takes a football team to win a championship, and regardless of how overpaid or how far out in left field they are, Justin and Deltha are the two best people that we have on this defense that are proven.

Plus there wouldn't be enough balls for Chad, TJ, and Randy. At least Henry kept his mouth shut on the football field about wanting the ball. I don't think I've ever seen a reciever as talented, but as low-key as Henry. Other than the incidents, stupidity, and other transgressions, he's the ideal receiver, ubver-talented but works hard on the field and keeps quiet.

The league is hammering down in misbehaviour...So you trade for a guy that could do something insane at any moment?

And even if he doesn't, it would be because he's become just as lazy off of the field as he is on the field.

I'd rather have Kevin Walter back.

BZ

Archived