How well do you pay attention?

MULLY

The page says that the average person gets 7 out of 25 right. I got 22 out of 25 right. I doubt that average is correct but you never know. Give it a shot.
MULLY
my Japanese wife got 14 out of 25 right

[url="http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktst.htm"]http://www.oldjoeblack.0nyx.com/thinktst.htm[/url]

By the way, water down a drain or toilet *DOES NOT* spin in the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere. That's a myth.

Guest oldschooler
24 out 0f 25 >> That`s Awesome !

I missed the left arm swing with which leg question.

I guessed at the Campbell`s Soup question and got it right . . .

Yeah, the Campbell's soup one was a swing for me too. I missed the venetian blind string (left or right), number of matches (and I'm a smoker God dammit!), and the No Smoking sign...again, I'm a smoker.
MULLY
but I always ignore that sign so.....

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='484095' date='May 8 2007, 02:55 PM']Nope, my guess is you are using firefox. I had the same issue. Works fine on IE, though.[/quote]

...in which case, he's probably functionally retarded! :badger: :lol:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='484100' date='May 8 2007, 03:09 PM']What was this thread about? Sorry I wasnt paying attention. :ninja:[/quote]

I was gonna say that. Beat me to it.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='484163' date='May 8 2007, 05:48 PM']if anyone gets a 7 on this they must be fucking retarded...

[b]who the hell did they get thier "average" from[/b][/quote]

Pissburgh and Cleveland . . .

[quote name='oldschooler' post='484164' date='May 8 2007, 06:52 PM']Pissburgh and Cleveland . . .[/quote]

[quote name='Brew Crew Grrl' post='484166' date='May 8 2007, 06:56 PM']STEELER FANS! :lmao:
BTW, I got 17/25[/quote]

:thumbsup:

Guest steggyD
[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='484200' date='May 8 2007, 08:06 PM']23/25...

Missed the water drain...my toilet goes counter-clockwise...
and missed the FM dial one...88 as lowest is BS cuz i used to listen to 87.7...[/quote]
87.7 is not a whole number.

Archived