King James

Okay, so I just watched the last 2 minutes of regulation and most of the OTs, but that was a pretty magical performance.

Please LeBron, win and save the Finals from the Pistons and Spurs Again (zzzzzz).

New blood---that's what the finals need.

Guest ONYX
[color="#FF0000"][b]The amazing thing is this guy, (LeBron) is just 22 years old and is one game away from literally
carrying his team on his back en route to the NBA Finals.

James has done more with less talent around him at this stage of his career then Micheal Jordan did.

I'm not saying James is better than Jordan but I am just demonstrating how impressive he has been.

BTW, James to this point has punked all the haters who were on him after the first two games of this series.[/b][/color]

Guest ONYX

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='493881' date='Jun 1 2007, 10:47 AM']I didn't get to watch, for obvious reasons, but I read he scored 29 of their last 30 :blink:

I generally hate the comparison, but I don't think MJ ever did that.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Jordan always had Pippen, who was a star in his own right and Tony Kukoc was no
slouch either. Besides James, who does the Cavs have? Thats what makes LeBron so
impressive to me.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='493879' date='Jun 1 2007, 09:46 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]The amazing thing is this guy, (LeBron) is just 22 years old and is one game away from literally
carrying his team on his back en route to the NBA Finals.

James has done more with less talent around him at this stage of his career then Micheal Jordan did.

I'm not saying James is better than Jordan but I am just demonstrating how impressive he has been.

BTW, James to this point has punked all the haters who were on him after the first two games of this series.[/b][/color][/quote]

co-sign

[quote name='sneaky' post='493884' date='Jun 1 2007, 03:51 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Jordan always had Pippen, who was a star in his own right and Tony Kukoc was no
slouch either. Besides James, who does the Cavs have? Thats what makes LeBron so
impressive to me.[/b][/color][/quote]
That's true. The other thing I like about LeBron's game, is his willingness to pass the ball. I know he got skewered in the press after game one when the guy he passed to choked, but being willing to involve his teammates is, to me, one of his best attributes. That's the one thing about Kobe's game that has always been lacking.

I'm hoping they make the finals, so that I might get a chance to see him play a game or two.

Though it would also be nice to see the Pistons make it, and lose in game 7 when Chris Webber gets a T for calling a TO when they don't have any left :pointlaff: :pointlaff: :pointlaff:

[quote name='sneaky' post='493884' date='Jun 1 2007, 10:51 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Jordan always had Pippen, who was a star in his own right and Tony Kukoc was no
impressive to me.[/b][/color][/quote]

drew gooden is the only other player for the cavs that would start for any other team in the nba.

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]I have mixed feelings. Half of me wants the Cavs to make it to the Finals, because I appreciate and respect
the kind of player LeBron James is. On the other hand, when James finally gets to the Finals, I'd like to see
him have a shot to win it but if they make to the dance this year, the Spurs will absolutley destroy the Cavs.

The Cavs nor the Pistons will have an answer for San Antonio.[/b][/color]

-_-

Guest Master Shake

[quote name='sneaky' post='493961' date='Jun 1 2007, 12:44 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I have mixed feelings. Half of me wants the Cavs to make it to the Finals, because I appreciate and respect
the kind of player LeBron James is. On the other hand, when James finally gets to the Finals, I'd like to see
him have a shot to win it but if they make to the dance this year, the Spurs will absolutley destroy the Cavs.

The Cavs nor the Pistons will have an answer for San Antonio.[/b][/color]

-_-[/quote]

Yeah, the Spurs look pretty unstoppable...

It will be very amusing to see LBJ schooling Bruce Bowen, tho. If Gibson, Pavlovic, and Marshall are on fire from 3, they could make it a series.

Guest schotzee
[quote name='Actium' post='493851' date='Jun 1 2007, 09:06 AM']Okay, so I just watched the last 2 minutes of regulation and most of the OTs, but that was a pretty magical performance.

[b]Please LeBron, win and save the Finals from the Pistons and Spurs Again (zzzzzz). [/b]
[b]New blood---that's what the finals need.[/b][/quote]

I'm with you especially since my Celtics suck anymore [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/2.gif[/img] Lebron is amazing though and he seems very humble.Is he known as a trash talker on the court?

Guest oldschooler

I`ve watched every game of the Playoffs this year.
I started out rooting for a Suns-Cavs Finals.

Friggin cheap shotting Spurs knocked the Suns out. <_<

I absolutely hate the Spurs and Pistons. If those are the
2 teams in the Finals, I won`t waste my time or electric.

Anyway, last night`s game was truly awesome ! Lebron had an amazing game !
Here`s to hoping they close it out Saturday !

Ilgauskus could probably start on other NBA teams.

But what LeBron did last night was amazing. I am going to watch every game with the Cavs in the playoffs from now on.

Hell our school played Lebron his sophmore year of high school in the state title game and held him to 25. Now no one can hold him under 25.

[quote name='Actium' post='493851' date='Jun 1 2007, 10:06 AM']Okay, so I just watched the last 2 minutes of regulation and most of the OTs, but that was a pretty magical performance.

Please LeBron, win and save the Finals from the Pistons and Spurs Again (zzzzzz).

New blood---that's what the finals need.[/quote]
It was BAD ASS, trust me many of NE OHIOians like myself were watchn

cOULDN'T AGREE MORE

Guest steggyD
Fuck the Cleveland Lebrons. Cleveland and their shitty electronics. Just turned game 6 into a playground environment. Favors the Pistons, although the refs favor the Lebrons.

It's hard to like anything Cleveland but I just cant help but to like the Cavs. I hope they crush the Spurs who I cannot stand one bit! Anyways this is my last year watching the NBA playoffs so I hope this next series is a good one.

How about Daniel Gibson and his 31 pts?

[color="#0000FF"][b]
I want the Cavs to go to the Finals and win it all. Love Lebron, but I don't like the fact that Mike Brown had to kick him in the balls to play to the way he's capable of.

It's cool that he wants to get the other players involved, but damn, if you are the only guy that worth anything on your team, pull a Kobe and carry that bitch.

Game 5 was so fucking awesome, it was like watching MJ and the 90's Chicago Bulls all over again.

We were all witnesses to greatness that night. We may never see anything like that ever again.
[/b][/color]

Guest ONYX
[quote name='IKOTA' post='494567' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:10 AM']It's hard to like anything Cleveland but I just cant help but to like the Cavs. I hope they crush the Spurs who I cannot stand one bit! Anyways this is my last year watching the NBA playoffs so I hope this next series is a good one.

How about Daniel Gibson and his 31 pts?[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Why is this year your last year watching it?[/b][/color]

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='494570' date='Jun 3 2007, 12:21 AM'][color="#0000FF"][b]
I want the Cavs to go to the Finals and win it all. Love Lebron, but I don't like the fact that Mike Brown had to kick him in the balls to play to the way he's capable of.

It's cool that he wants to get the other players involved, but damn, if you are the only guy that worth anything on your team, pull a Kobe and carry that bitch.

Game 5 was so fucking awesome, it was like watching MJ and the 90's Chicago Bulls all over again.

We were all witnesses to greatness that night. We may never see anything like that ever again.
[/b][/color][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Keep in consideration, LeBron is very, very young. He will only get better as time passes and that's
pretty scarey if you think about it.[/b][/color]

Archived