Ahh look .... she loves Bambi

Guest BlackJesus

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which is closest to your first thought ?

• What the fuck !
    • Hell yeah ... she must be a good shot
    • That'll be a tasty deer for somebody
    • She's too young to be killing animals
    • Sick ... why doesn't she go watch Bambi instead
    • She has to be from Kentucky
    • her 'Hick' family probably hit it with their car
    • Kind of weird ... but so what
    • Who the fuck cares ?
    • This is not a big deal ... kids hunt all the time
    • She should mount its head above her Doll house
    • (Other) Describe Below ...

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Illusion/church_lady.jpg[/img]

[size=4][i]"Well I think it is just precious" [/i][/size][/center]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='509080' date='Jul 9 2007, 07:11 PM']It's not a sport if the other team doesn't know they are playing.[/quote]

Trust me, after the first "pow", they know they are playing.

:ninja:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='509080' date='Jul 9 2007, 05:11 PM']It's not a sport if the other team doesn't know they are playing.[/quote]
That's why I and other hunters gather some homeless dudes, give them a good meal and some booze, and then the next morning, we release them into the wild with a 10 minute head start. They know they are playing....

And as for the deer, who cares as long as it's harvested properly. If you've never had properly prepared venison loin, chili, or jerky then you are missing out.
And the USA is utterly overrun with deer now because human hunters have become almost their only predator and they breed like crazy.
Plus they taste good.
Field dressing them isn't for the weak-hearted, but once they're ready for the grill/grinder....mmmmm....and almost free!

[quote name='Bunghole' post='509128' date='Jul 9 2007, 08:17 PM']That's why I and other hunters gather some homeless dudes, give them a good meal and some booze, and then the next morning, we release them into the wild with a 10 minute head start. They know they are playing....[/quote]

Ala "The Most Dangerous Game". :D

Guest Tigris

[quote name='Jason' post='509123' date='Jul 9 2007, 08:12 PM']Trust me, after the first "pow", they know they are playing.
:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Her dad probably shot it and they thought it'd be cute to have her sit on it like she did the deed.

Edit: oh wait... I hope I wasn't supposed to already know that

[quote name='Bunghole' post='509129' date='Jul 10 2007, 09:19 AM']And as for the deer, who cares as long as it's harvested properly. If you've never had properly prepared venison loin, chili, or jerky then you are missing out.
And the USA is utterly overrun with deer now because human hunters have become almost their only predator and they breed like crazy.
Plus they taste good.
Field dressing them isn't for the weak-hearted, but once they're ready for the grill/grinder....mmmmm....and almost free![/quote]

Amen. My friends mom prepared stuff like that every season. Best time of the year.
MULLY

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='509636' date='Jul 11 2007, 01:12 PM']Never tried deer. Heard nothing but good things about it, especially those yummy deep fried antlers with a side of hummus.[/quote]

[size=3][font="Arial Narrow"][b]Do Jews hunt ? I've never seen one. :ninja:

It's kind of like Black guys with Skiing. (no ninja)[/b][/font][/size]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='509640' date='Jul 11 2007, 01:21 PM'][size=3][font="Arial Narrow"][b]Do Jews hunt ? I've never seen one. :ninja:

It's kind of like Black guys with Skiing. (no ninja)[/b][/font][/size][/quote]

Of course! Palestinians are always in season.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='509644' date='Jul 11 2007, 01:26 PM']Of course! Palestinians are always in season.[/quote]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Ouch ... I knew once I said it that I was placing that on a tee for someone crass enough to take it ...

demented ... but well played.

but seriously ... do Heebs hunt ? Or is their some obscure Talmud verse that prohibits blowing Bambi's head off for sport. Is hunting even Kosher ?

Interested goyim want to know. [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='509640' date='Jul 11 2007, 12:21 PM'][size=3][font="Arial Narrow"][b]Do Jews hunt ? I've never seen one. :ninja:

It's kind of like Black guys with Skiing. (no ninja)[/b][/font][/size][/quote]
We do hunt...for low interest rates. (rim shot) :ninja:

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='509654' date='Jul 11 2007, 01:45 PM']We do hunt...for low interest rates. (rim shot) :ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] ...

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Damn I thought about that joke when posting as well. [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='509657' date='Jul 11 2007, 12:47 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] ...

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]Damn I thought about that joke when posting as well. [/b][/size][/font][/quote]
A benefit of being a club member.

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='509703' date='Jul 11 2007, 02:52 PM']Have you ever tried Elk, tastes a lot like deer just less gamey.[/quote]

Never had elk. But I have had buffalo and ostrich. Both are yummy.

Archived