ROCK ELIMINATION CHAMPIONSHIP: AC/DC - PINK FLOYD awaits ruling

BENGALS666

ACDC v PINK FLOYD  

61 members have voted

1. 1. ACDC v PINK FLOYD

• AC/DC
    • PINK FLOYD

[quote name='GoBengals' post='520800' date='Aug 2 2007, 11:05 PM']how pathetic is it that 7 votes for ACDC are from duplicate accounts and IP addresses?

add: how pathetic is it people care so much about a message board pole to register, confirm, and vote for a fucking band to win a fucking poll?

add2: how pathetic is it i ahve to be summoned by others because people are cheating in a "super duper band of all time" poll?
Answer: pretty fucking pathetic.
several accounts isnt ok, as it henders the moderating we have to do is suspending or banning people. duplicate account typically gets your ip address and all that you have ever used banned from even viewing the go-bengals.com domain. i will remove the accounts this time. but 15 seconds of life wasted on regulating superband polls is 16 seconds too many.
bastards. <_<[/quote]

Are there no Pink Floyd duplicates? We may need to go into runoff mode...

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='520797' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:00 AM']Damn, man, is that Cincy in the rearview? Fuckin' cool!!
MULLY[/quote]

[b]Yep ... and PBS in the sideview mirror ... not to mention the spray painted Welcome to Shittsburgh sign B) [/b]

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='520808' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:09 AM']No PF duplicates?[/quote]

there are 3 "suspicious" PF votes similar IP's, none identical. but there are 6 ACDC suspicious ones on top of the flat out duplicates. so i left those alone. all suspicion aside, PF would be willing by a vote or two.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='520816' date='Aug 2 2007, 11:22 PM']there are 3 "suspicious" PF votes similar IP's, none identical. but there are 6 ACDC suspicious ones on top of the flat out duplicates. so i left those alone. all suspicion aside, PF would be willing by a vote or two.[/quote]

Damn.. it's too close to call then.
Runoff time..

[quote name='GoBengals' post='520816' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:22 AM']there are 3 "suspicious" PF votes similar IP's, none identical. but there are 6 ACDC suspicious ones on top of the flat out duplicates. so i left those alone. all suspicion aside, PF would be willing by a vote or two.[/quote]

Go,

This could be a blessing in disguise:

[img]http://news.com.com/i/ne/p/charts/100505votes_chart240x460.gif[/img]

Get some of that jack (grant money); go all out and get the optical scan B)

Archived