ROCK ELIMINATION CHAMPIONSHIP: AC/DC - PINK FLOYD awaits ruling

BENGALS666

ACDC v PINK FLOYD  

61 members have voted

1. 1. ACDC v PINK FLOYD

• AC/DC
    • PINK FLOYD

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='520762' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:05 PM']That's funny cause every mullet I've ever seen had a black light Pink Floyd prism poster in their trailer...[/quote]

That's true, every rock band out there has it's fair share of mullets. hehe!!
MULLY <---looks like mullet, but it ain't

[quote name='creechnasty' post='520771' date='Aug 2 2007, 10:38 PM']Wow... voter fraud galore in this poll....Obviously someone REALLY wants AC/DC to be the #1 Rock Band (on a bengals message board) :rolleyes:[/quote]Awesome! Can't be ACDC fans though. We're just too stupid to pull that off - yuk yuk [img]http://www.forgottenoh.com/Counties/Coshocton/Pictures/cletus-simpsons.jpg[/img][quote name='sneaky' post='520775' date='Aug 2 2007, 10:42 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]20 minutes untill the poll closes.The people have spoken.[/b][/color] :P[/quote][size=4][b]Power to the people!![/b][/size]

[quote name='sneaky' post='520775' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:42 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]20 minutes untill the poll closes.

The people have spoken.[/b][/color] :P[/quote]

The opera ain't over until the fat lady sings.
MULLY

[center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/a11myd.jpg[/img][color="#A0522D"]

[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]you know what just went through your mind as you looked at the above image ...

= that is a how a thinking person feels when looking at the results of this poll [/b][/size][/font][/color] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/center]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='520790' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:54 PM'][center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/BatCountry/a11myd.jpg[/img]
[color="#A0522D"][font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]you know what just went through your mind as you looked at the above image ...
= that is a how a thinking person feels when looking at the results of this poll [/b][/size][/font][/color] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/center][/quote]

For someone that says he's not interested in this shit you sure are vocal.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='520784' date='Aug 2 2007, 11:53 PM']BJ, I never noticed it until just now but I like that "Cheney/Satan" sticker on the dashboard. HA!!
MULLY[/quote]

[b]thanks B) there are many hidden things in my new sig if you look closely. [/b]

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='520781' date='Aug 2 2007, 11:48 PM']The opera ain't over until the fat lady sings.
MULLY[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]3: 00 minutes to go.

I feel like Dick Clark......this is so exciting.[/b][/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='520792' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:57 PM'][b]thanks B) there are many hidden things in my new sig if you look closely. [/b][/quote]

Damn, man, is that Cincy in the rearview? Fuckin' cool!!
MULLY

how pathetic is it that 7 votes for ACDC are from duplicate accounts and IP addresses?

add: how pathetic is it people care so much about a message board pole to register, confirm, and vote for a fucking band to win a fucking poll?

add2: how pathetic is it i ahve to be summoned by others because people are cheating in a "super duper band of all time" poll?

Answer: pretty fucking pathetic.

several accounts isnt ok, as it henders the moderating we have to do is suspending or banning people. duplicate account typically gets your ip address and all that you have ever used banned from even viewing the go-bengals.com domain. i will remove the accounts this time. but 15 seconds of life wasted on regulating superband polls is 16 seconds too many.

bastards. <_<

[quote name='GoBengals' post='520800' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:05 AM']how pathetic is it that 7 votes for ACDC are from duplicate accounts and IP addresses?

add: how pathetic is it people care so much about a message board pole to register, confirm, and vote for a fucking band to win a fucking poll?

add2: how pathetic is it i ahve to be summoned by others because people are cheating in a "super duper band of all time" poll?
Answer: [color="#FF0000"]pretty fucking pathetic.[/color]
several accounts isnt ok, as it henders the moderating we have to do is suspending or banning people. duplicate account typically gets your ip address and all that you have ever used banned from even viewing the go-bengals.com domain. i will remove the accounts this time. but 15 seconds of life wasted on regulating superband polls is 16 seconds too many.
bastards. <_<[/quote]

indeed

[quote name='GoBengals' post='520800' date='Aug 3 2007, 12:05 AM']how pathetic is it that 7 votes for ACDC are from duplicate accounts and IP addresses?

Answer: pretty fucking pathetic.
bastards. <_<[/quote]

:huh:

*everyone looking at black guy*

[color="#FF0000"][b]It wasn't me. I thought this was legit.[/b][/color]

But for what it's worth I would have been happy either way. You know, they are two totally different bands that are lumped into the same genre together. Their styles aren't even remotely similar so there is no comparison between them. I like them both equally in different ways.
MULLY

Archived