THE MOST ACCURATE AND REALISTIC COMMENTARY ABOUT MIKE VICK

ONYX

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524345' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:27 PM']HaHa...U Must Not Heard About Deebo!!! Shit, Ni66az & Bitchez Refer 2 Me Az Deebo / Tookie Jr!!![/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524254' date='Aug 9 2007, 02:46 PM']HaHa...Dat Ni66a Michael Vick Wuz On Sum Real Gan6sta Shit, I Think Deez Honkeyz Iz Overreactin About Diz Daw6 Fi6htin Shit, Itz Just A Hobby Fo Ni66az N Shit...Holdin It Down Fo Tha Ni66a Vick!!![/quote]

:blink:

honkeys?

[quote name='Lucid' post='524178' date='Aug 9 2007, 01:18 PM']First, please show me where I have stated that I thought Ray Lewis got what he deserved before saying I sound like an idiot.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]This weather is making me cranky, Im sorry, you are not an idiot.[/b][/color]

[quote]Secondly, like I said before, all that has happened to Vick is he has lost endorsement deals, and been ASKED not to report to training camp (which BTW, the Falcons were planning to suspend him before the NFL stepped in).
Ray Lewis didn't have any endorsement deals to lose, and the incident happend in the offseason. By the time football season had started the legal process had concluded and Ray had plead to obstructing justice.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]True.[/b][/color]

[quote]ALso, you should get your facts straight before you flame someone's opinion. Ray was involved in an incident involving [b]2[/b] people [b]NOT[/b] 3.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]I also mentioned Leonard Little in that post and was referring to his victim, which would have the total
3 if added Ray Lewis and friends' victims.[/b][/color]

[quote]Also, he [b]DID[/b] testify against the 2 people the police tried for murder (this was the reason Ray got a plea deal). So all this crap about how he should "uncover the truth" about the murder is straight from your asshole.. No one will know if he DID have a part in the killing, but he DID testify as to who did.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Dude, I'm at work. I do not have the time to do petty things like research the facts before I make my
argument. :lol: .................................. :mellow: .............................. :(

As far as bullshit goes, it did sound good though, didn't it?[/b][/color]

[quote]At the time it was believed Rays career was over just like Vick now. It's possible that Vick will be found not guilty (or Plea) and his career will be just fine. In fact, I would bet that if his career is not over, and he plays well enough, he will have the chance to return to his status in the public eye, and get his endorsements back (just like Kobe).[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]
[b]Maybe.[/b][/color]

[quote]Also, I happen to think that running a felony dog fighting/gambling ring for years is worse than witnessing a murder, not wanting to cooperate, but eventually doing so (which is what Lewis is OFFICIALLY guilty of doing).[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Idiot !!!............................................................ :ninja: [/b][/color]

[quote]Also, it remains uncertain if Lewis would have been treated so leniently by Goodell..[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"][b]Goodell is a Nazi.[/b][/color]

[quote]It's becoming apparant that you really aren't bothered by dog fighting at all and don't feel that it's a big deal. Personaly I value life of all kinds, and find the torture of other living things for profit and entertainment to be deplorable and soimething that should be punished. I think Vick should be suspended even if he did nothing worse than run a gambling enterprise (which is also part of the charges)[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Its not that I dont think the dog fighting thing is bad but I just dont think it's in the top ten list
of the things most dispacable a person can do.[/b][/color]

[quote]You seem to be taking this debate rather personally sneaky..[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]No, its just hot outside, got cranky.....sorry.[/b][/color]

[quote]And you have yet to explain why Laci Peterson got so much coverage, or why it is more justified for Imus to lose his job over not commiting a crime than for Vick to lose some endorsement deals while retaining employment for millions with the NFL even though he committed SEVERAL felonies over the course of several years.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]The reason I have not commented on the Laci Peterson case is because its not related to sports at all. And
the Imus incident was about women's basketball but he is not an athlete.[/b][/color]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524346' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:27 PM']"Real Ni66az" dont spend their time on the internet.

You'sa busta.[/quote]

that might be the funniest thing i've ever heard/read you say!!!!!

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524356' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:32 PM']Shit...I Haven't Been On Diz Site In 7 Monthz, So I Guess Tha 25,000 + Postz U Have On Diz Site Makez U A Wi66a, Huh??? U Have No Lyfe!!![/quote]

I dont proclaim to be a gangsta.

You on the other hand are trying to come off like you are.

And real gangsta aint trying to hang out online.

You writing this shit from starbucks?

[quote name='BengalMom' post='524338' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:24 PM']I'm not a bitch but I can sure be bitchy. I also wonder if you have the gonads to say something like like to me face to face or is that monitor your protection. Sounds more like you are a wannebe thug but all you have going for you is your ability to type out bullshit.

And your sad imitation of a bad boy attitude makes you look and sound ignorant, immature and an asswipe![/quote]

I'm pretty sure it's a kid.....

Maybe a touch of downs thrown in for good measure... I'll give him the benefit of doubt and say probably a mosiac mongoloid.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524359' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:35 PM']I dont proclaim to be a gangsta.
You on the other hand are trying to come off like you are.

And real gangsta aint trying to hang out online.
You writing this shit from starbucks?[/quote]

U Neva Eva Eva Been In Tha Shoez Of A Real Ni66a...Shit, I Did Shit In My Lyfe, So Chill Out Wit Dat Honkey Tawk, I Ain't Even Gotta Lie About Nuttin, Like I Said...When We Meet Up In Tha Streetz, We'll C About It!!!

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524367' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:41 PM'][color="#FF0000"]U Neva Eva Eva Been In Tha Shoez Of A Real Ni66a[/color]...Shit, I Did Shit In My Lyfe, So Chill Out Wit Dat Honkey Tawk, I Ain't Even Gotta Lie About Nuttin, Like I Said...When We Meet Up In Tha Streetz, We'll C About It!!![/quote]

Well at least we have that in common.

[quote name='Lucid' post='524362' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:37 PM']I'm pretty sure it's a kid.....
Maybe a touch of downs thrown in for good measure... I'll give him the benefit of doubt and say probably a mosiac mongoloid.[/quote]

Ni66a, Im 19...Shit, I'll Put Bulletz In A Ni66az Head, Don't Tawk Shit Honkey!!!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524370' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:42 PM']Well at least we have that in common.[/quote]Shit, Lace Up My Black AF1'z Fo 1 Day, U Couldn't Survive In My Shoez, Shit...I Got Ni66az Who'll Leave Ya Body In A Sewer Fo'Real!!![quote name='sneaky' post='524365' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:39 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Oh God, of all threads why did Marcus have to show up to this one?I retract all statements if it looks like I am taking the side of Marcus.[/b][/color][/quote]Fuck U Ol Ni66a!!!

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524374' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:45 PM']Shit, Lace Up My Black AF1'z Fo 1 Day, U Couldn't Survive In My Shoez, Shit...I Got Ni66az Who'll Leave Ya Body In A Sewer Fo'Real!!!Fuck U Ol Ni66a!!![/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524371' date='Aug 9 2007, 02:42 PM']Ni66a, Im 19...Shit, I'll Put Bulletz In A Ni66az Head, Don't Tawk Shit Honkey!!![/quote]

Ni66a, please don't shoot anyone in the head. An arrow has already pierced the hearts of your fans

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524374' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:45 PM']In A Sewer Fo'Real!!!Fuck U Ol Ni66a!!![/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Hi Marcus, how have you been? -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='524354' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:32 PM']b]The reason I have not commented on the Laci Peterson case is because its not related to sports at all. And
the Imus incident was about women's basketball but he is not an athlete.[/b][/quote]

I didn't realize you were talking about the NFL treating Vick unfairly... I thought it was more of a societal issue.. That the court od public opinion was being unfairly hosile towards Vick, and that news coverage was out of whack considering the seriousness of the crime.

If we are simply talking about how the league has treated Vick, I think it's hard to make a case that he is being mistreated. He hasn't even officially been punished by the NFL, and will still be earning NFL checks come the start of the season. If I had been part of a major federal idictment for several felonies including running a dog fighting and gambling ring, I would be immediately "laid off" without pay, and if I was finally cleared of charges the response from my employer would be "Sorry, we just couldn't hold your position open.. Surely you must understand our need to move on." And I would be ass out...

However, if you are NOT limiting this discussion to the realm of the NFL and it's employee conduct policy then I would have to say that Imus is very relevant in this discussion.

[quote name='ONYX' post='524388' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:49 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]I got to do some work now, but until I return, Jamie please, I beg of you, do not ban Marcus!!!!

Bllllllllllaaaaatttttt!!!!!!!![/b][/color][/quote]

I got chu my ni66a, Im holdin dis down...holla atcha boy. :afropic:

BLLLLLAAAAaaaaaaTTTtttttt!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 :machinegunyellow:

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524392' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:52 PM']Y'all Honkeyz Iz Mad Azz Fuck, LMAO...Y'all Honkeyz Iz Mad Azz Fuck, LMAO...[/quote]

I think you mean.

Choclate Rain.....
Y'all Honkeyz Iz Mad Azz Fuck, LMAO
Choclate Rain.....
Y'all Honkeyz Iz Mad Azz Fuck, LMAO

Dont lie Marcus, we know this is you...

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=34386"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=34386[/url]

Archived