THE MOST ACCURATE AND REALISTIC COMMENTARY ABOUT MIKE VICK

ONYX

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='524399' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:55 PM']another white geek in the burbs is what I get out of this.[/quote]

Bullshit, Ni66az Call Me Deebo, Im Bi6 Brown Ruthless Ni66a Witta Bald Head N A Beard, Come N Holla @ Me In Tha Streetz Muthafucka, Real Tawk...I Put Dat On Everythin6 Ni66a!!! No Lyfe Havin Busta Azz Trick Azz Foo, Got 4,000 Postz In Less Den A Month, Get Tha Fuck Outta Here!!!

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524397' date='Aug 9 2007, 02:54 PM']I think you mean.

Choclate Rain.....
Y'all Honkeyz Iz Mad Azz Fuck, LMAO
Choclate Rain.....
Y'all Honkeyz Iz Mad Azz Fuck, LMAO
Dont lie Marcus, we know this is you...

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=34386"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=34386[/url][/quote]

Toffee Mist....
This song is stuck inside my head
Toffee Mist....
Cross Marcus and you will end up dead

[quote name='Actium' post='524408' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:59 PM']Toffee Mist....
This song is stuck inside my head
Toffee Mist....
Cross Marcus and you will end up dead[/quote]

bwahahahahahhaha

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524406' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:59 PM']Bullshit, Ni66az Call Me Deebo, Im Bi6 Brown Ruthless Ni66a Witta Bald Head N A Beard, Come N Holla @ Me In Tha Streetz Muthafucka, Real Tawk...I Put Dat On Everythin6 Ni66a!!! No Lyfe Havin Busta Azz Trick Azz Foo, Got 4,000 Postz In Less Den A Month, Get Tha Fuck Outta Here!!![/quote]
Im thinking your some fatass white geek that lives with mommy and daddy and your sitting behind your computer stuffing your fatass face with nachos trying to be cool on the internet..
Are ya feelin me now mofo?

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='524411' date='Aug 9 2007, 04:01 PM']Im thinking your some fatass white geek that lives with mommy and daddy and your sitting behind your computer stuffing your fatass face with nachos trying to be cool on the internet..
Are ya feelin me now mofo?[/quote]

1. I Don't Even Live Wit My Mama, I Live Like A Real Ni66a, I Live In Tha Muthafuckin Basement Wit Concrete Surrounding Me, Ya Smell ME???

2. Im 100% Ni66a, I Ain't even Gotta Lie About Dat

3. Check Out My Sig, I Got Sum Gang Affiliation...Shout Out 2 My Ni66a TYP

4. I Ain't No Internet Gangsta, I Ain't Tha One Wit 4,000 Postz In Less Den 30 Dayz N Shit...Im A Real Azz Ni66a Str8 Outta Riot City, U Can Ask Ni66az Who Know About Me, Im A Real Azz Ni66a...Cum 2 My Face Wit Dat Honkey Tawk!!!

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524421' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:08 PM']1. I Don't Even Live Wit My Mama, I Live Like A Real Ni66a, I Live In Tha Muthafuckin Basement Wit Concrete Surrounding Me, Ya Smell ME???

2. Im 100% Ni66a, I Ain't even Gotta Lie About Dat

3. Check Out My Sig, I Got Sum Gang Affiliation...Shout Out 2 My Ni66a TYP

4. I Ain't No Internet Gangsta, I Ain't Tha One Wit 4,000 Postz In Less Den 30 Dayz N Shit...Im A Real Azz Ni66a Str8 Outta Riot City, U Can Ask Ni66az Who Know About Me, Im A Real Azz Ni66a...Cum 2 My Face Wit Dat Honkey Tawk!!![/quote]

I'm confused...so is the 6 only a g when it's a double g?

Nothing like some cretin knuckling thier way in the room slingin thier own feces on the wall to cause distraction.

I think I'd rather deal with a steeler troll.. At least they are members of Homo erectus, even if sapiens is too much too ask.

[quote name='Lucid' post='524430' date='Aug 9 2007, 04:14 PM']Nothing like some cretin knuckling thier way in the room slingin thier own feces on the wall to cause distraction.
I think I'd rather deal with a steeler troll.. At least they are members of Homo erectus, even if sapiens is too much too ask.[/quote]

Fuck U Honkey, Eat A Dick N Die Slow Punk Muthafucka!!!

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524436' date='Aug 9 2007, 04:17 PM']Fuck U Honkey, Eat A Dick N Die Slow Punk Muthafucka!!![/quote]

:pointlaff: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

The best part is... I don't really even have to bother explaining to you what a loser you are...

Life will take care of that just fine.

[quote name='sigshoota' post='524143' date='Aug 9 2007, 12:26 PM']The Vick story is quickly getting old, bottom line, if he's guilty he deserves what he gets. I have no pitty for him and for the life of me I can't understand why some of you have a bleeding heart for this guy. Ray Ray, or Kobe, or nobody else has absolutely anything to do with this case-they're irrelevent. Just cause Vick might be being treated differently than them, so fucking what? He has one person to blame for his actions and that is him.[/quote]

Aargh!!

I've rarely seen so many people who agree with each other keep arguing on and on about it!

Vick = bad

We all agree.

The question being raised is not "Why is Michael Vick being treated unfairly compared to other atheletes in similar postions?"

The question is "Why were other atheletes not treated in the same manner that Vick is now?"

[quote name='Lucid' post='524073' date='Aug 9 2007, 10:36 AM']Why did the Laci Peterson murder get so much press then? There were no animals involved there..... How come I couldn't get away from the Terri Scheivo (sp) thing? Why did I need an update every 15 minutes on Brittany Spears condition, and why she shaved her fugli-ass melon?

My point is that the morality or severity of a story has absolutely nothing to do with how much attention it gets. In a sense it has to do with the framing of the crime. Someone beating thier wife, is horrible. But it happens all the time. It's not that people aren't outraged, it's just that it happens often enough that it's not INTERESTING. It's INTEREST, not outrage which sells stories.

Interest is generated by making the story unique. In this case it's Vick's celebrity coupled with the brutality of the crime which has generated the interest. It's not his race, and it isn't the crime itself.

There are plenty of black dog-fighters in this country. And when one gets arrested I guarantee that none of you will hear about it. Why? Is it because no one will care any more about the poor animals?

NO

It won't be interesting because no one will care about the perp.

In America EVERYONE knows Micheal Vick, whether you watch football or not. Thats why people are talking about it... Because you CAN talk about it, and everyone will know WHAT you are talking about.

The reason for crime stories becoming stories is complicated, but in this case you can stop at the word CELEBRITY.[/quote]

I don’t think anyone is [i]shocked[/i] at the level of media attention this is getting. I'm just saying it’s unfortunate that we live in a society where the “best” news is the most [i]interesting[/i]. I understand [i]why[/i] this story is getting the press coverage it is when others’ misdeeds don’t get it due to the level of celebrity of the accused or the uniqueness of the case. It’s just [b]sad[/b] that more “mundane” crimes don’t get people as riled up as the sensational ones do.

There are so many "sad" aspects of our society I don't know where to begin. All things considered, how we treat our celebrities ranks pretty low on my list. Although I can agree that people could "care" more and be "outraged" less in my book, and the world would be a better place.

I guess it's time to bring my Mossberg 590 9-Shottie to the party...
And unlike ignorant gangstas, I actually know how to shoot!
God, I can't believe Marcus the Ni66a is back...it's been so long since we last saw him, and absence has [i]definetely[/i] made the heart grow fonder....

when's he going to figure out that its very hard to intimedate people by threatening them on the internet...

how about this nwa... come and find me.....

i'm a white guy named rick, with a gotti (jamie help me w/ my spelling) and brown hair... i shouldn't be hard to find...

[quote name='rudi32' post='524445' date='Aug 10 2007, 05:38 AM']people like him end up in 2 places.

1) graveyard

2) prison

either way it is good for society

im talking about 'Ni66'[/quote]

Yeah, but this one ended up in a video singing Chocolate Rain.
MULLY

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524254' date='Aug 9 2007, 02:46 PM']HaHa...Dat Ni66a Michael Vick Wuz On Sum Real Gan6sta Shit, I Think Deez Honkeyz Iz Overreactin About Diz Daw6 Fi6htin Shit, Itz Just A Hobby Fo Ni66az N Shit...Holdin It Down Fo Tha Ni66a Vick!!![/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalMom' post='524344' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:26 PM']Sounds more like he's drinking that cheap 20-20.[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524345' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:27 PM']HaHa...U Must Not Heard About Deebo!!! Shit, Ni66az & Bitchez Refer 2 Me Az Deebo / [b]Tookie Jr!!![/b][/quote]

:lmao:

[quote name='bengalrick' post='524352' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:32 PM']:blink:

honkeys?[/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524359' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:35 PM']I dont proclaim to be a gangsta.
You on the other hand are trying to come off like you are.

And real gangsta aint trying to hang out online.
[b]You writing this shit from starbucks?[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524367' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:41 PM'][b]U Neva Eva Eva Been In Tha Shoez Of A Real Ni66a...[/b]Shit, I Did Shit In My Lyfe, So Chill Out Wit Dat Honkey Tawk, I Ain't Even Gotta Lie About Nuttin, Like I Said...When We Meet Up In Tha Streetz, We'll C About It!!![/quote]
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524370' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:42 PM'][b]Well at least we have that in common.[/b][/quote]

[quote name='Actium' post='524378' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:45 PM']Ni66a, please don't shoot anyone in the head. An arrow has already pierced the hearts of your fans[/quote]

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524398' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:54 PM']BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KILLA!!!
U Wanna B A Ni66a So Bad, Don't Chu Honkey???[/quote]
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='524404' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:56 PM']not as bad as you do[/quote]

[quote name='Ni66a Witta Attitude' post='524400' date='Aug 9 2007, 03:56 PM']Fuck U & Fuck Tha Daw6 On Ya Si6...I'll Do Sum Michael Vick Shit Wit Dat Daw6!!! Biatch[/quote]

:lmao: [color="#FF0000"](I'm sorry Rudi32 but this motherfucker is so retarded I cant help but to laugh)[/color]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='526043' date='Aug 10 2007, 11:11 PM']:lol:
Unfortuantly one of the other Admins banned "Dat Ni66a" -_-[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]WTF !!!!! Marcus is offensive but he offends everyone, plus he is instant comedy.[/b] [/color]
:thumbsdown:

[quote name='ONYX' post='526047' date='Aug 10 2007, 11:28 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]WTF !!!!! Marcus is offensive but he offends everyone, plus he is instant comedy.[/b] [/color]
:thumbsdown:[/quote]

Your tellin me, I recieved this PM entitled " Man, Uz A Bitch Azz Muthafucka!!!"

[quote]HaHa...U Pussy Azz White Boy, Ya Ol No Lyfe Havin Honkey Azz Gonna Remove My Posting Privilagez N Sit...But Itz All Hood Though, Fuck U!!! N If I Eva Catch U In My Hood, I Gonna Have Dem Ni66az Aim Fo Tha Head When I C U!!!

BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KILLA All Muthafuckin Day Biatch!!![/quote]

I told him it wasnt me that I was having too much fun laughing at his ass.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='526052' date='Aug 10 2007, 11:43 PM']Your tellin me, I recieved this PM entitled " Man, Uz A Bitch Azz Muthafucka!!!"
I told him it wasnt me that I was having too much fun laughing at his ass.[/quote]

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='526055' date='Aug 10 2007, 11:53 PM']I know I was supprised, I didnt know "Real Ni66as" knew how to use PM. :huh:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Marcus must be freed. This is an outrage !!!!! :contract: [/b][/color]

Archived