Meatchicken State at Ohio State GAMETHREAD

ONYX

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='573782' date='Oct 20 2007, 06:35 PM']:headbang: Still undefeated :headbang:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Unlike that other team that wears green and gold, Ohio State didn't wet it's pants under the
national spotlight. :whistle: [/b][/color]

I think today's game was a good test for the team, to play a close game. I also think it validates this defense to give up 3 points to an offense that is averaging 36 points per game.

Lauranitis is an absolute beast and is playing as well as AJ Hawk was his senior year. That's saying something. The Bengals need to steal OSU's LB coach.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='573789' date='Oct 20 2007, 11:46 PM']I think today's game was a good test for the team, to play a close game. I also think it validates this defense to give up 3 points to an offense that is averaging 36 points per game.

Lauranitis is an absolute beast and is playing as well as AJ Hawk was his senior year. That's saying something. [b]The Bengals need to steal OSU's LB coach.[/b][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img] sounds like a plan

Archived