LEAKED!: seating arrangement for tonight's debate in Florida

LudwigVan Kubrick

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630523' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:07 PM']Tell me the difference between Obama's Welfare State plan and Hillary's Welfare State plan.

Tell me the difference between Obama's vague, never-gonna-happen plan for troop withdrawal, and Hillary's.

I guess if you just say words like "change" enough time, people believe it. Then you look at what change they have in mind. Well, some of us look anyway.

I'll leave you to your 10 second soundbytes... :rolleyes:[/quote]
This is so trite and predictable that it deserves double-rolleyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can learn a lot about people by paying attention to the jargon they use.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630523' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:07 PM']Tell me the difference between Obama's Welfare State plan and Hillary's Welfare State plan.

Tell me the difference between Obama's vague, never-gonna-happen plan for troop withdrawal, and Hillary's.

I guess if you just say words like "change" enough time, people believe it. Then you look at what change they have in mind. Well, some of us look anyway.

I'll leave you to your 10 second soundbytes... :rolleyes:[/quote]

Wow, I just had a philosophical question for Jamie, neither answer he gave could be right or wrong.

I wanted to know if he was going to vote for Ron Paul because that is who he believes in most or if he was going to vote for Obama because Paul stands no chance of gaining the nomination and he can't stand Clinton. I believe he has a tough choice with Clinton in the lead with delegates now.

If I was in his shoes, I would vote for Obama(lesser of two evils) to make sure Clinton does not get the nomination.

None of this has anything to do with my views. I am a registered Republican so I can not vote for Obama or Clinton when it comes time for Ohio's primaries......Unforutnately, Bob Dole Jr.(McCain) is probably going to get the nomination no matter what I do.....I have a feeling this will be the first election that I have no idea what I am going to do this close to the primaries, and that scares me a little....

[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='630527' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:20 PM']This is so trite and predictable that it deserves double-rolleyes. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You can learn a lot about people by paying attention to the jargon they use.[/quote]

Mortgage bailout, among the other bailouts. Increased subsidies, universal or mandatory heathcare. The list goes on and on.

"Jargon" you say? What about the above is not a WELFARE NANNY STATE?

You can learn a lot about people indeed... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You and Jamie earn the triple rolleyes for that one. :lol:

You want to talk trite and predictable, you're in the right forum. It doesn't get any more trite and predictable than the American Political Process.

The "yep" from Jamie threw me off a bit though. What, no "werd up" or "ninja?" You're slipping, man...

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630532' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:38 PM']Mortgage bailout, among the other bailouts. Increased subsidies, universal or mandatory heathcare. The list goes on and on.

"Jargon" you say? What about the about is not a WELFARE NANNY STATE?

You and Jamie earn the triple rooleyes for that one. :lol:

You want to talk trite and predictable, you're in the right forum. It doesn't get any more trite and predictable than the American Political Process.

The "yep" from Jamie threw me off a bit though. What, no "werd up" or "ninja?" You're slipping, man...[/quote]

Isn't the net nanny about to shut down your computer from over use today?

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='630530' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:37 PM']If I was in his shoes, I would vote for Obama(lesser of two evils) to make sure Clinton does not get the nomination.[/quote]

3 questions for you.
What bad things do you think will happen with Clinton that wouldn't happen with Obama ?
What good things do you think will happen with Obama that wouldn't happen with Clinton ?
and finally,
If you vote for the "lesser of two evils," then aren't you still voting for "evil."?

Well, I've gotta go before Jamie gets another "werd to the mutha" in... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='630533' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:40 PM']Isn't the net nanny about to shut down your computer from over use today?[/quote]

That comes AFTER the ID Badges, sheep. Weren't you at the meeting? Oh right... American Idol was on. My bad. I'm sure you'll get the 10 second soundbyte about it. ...after the fact of course.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630534' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:43 PM']3 questions for you.
What bad things do you think will happen with Clinton that wouldn't happen with Obama ?
What good things do you think will happen with Obama that wouldn't happen with Clinton ?
and finally,
If you vote for the "lesser of two evils," then aren't you still voting for "evil."?

Well, I've gotta go before Jamie gets another "werd to the mutha" in... :rolleyes:

That comes AFTER the ID Badges, sheep. Weren't you at the meeting? Oh right... American Idol was on. My bad.[/quote]

I don't want either Clinton or Obama...If you had read the whole thread you would understand that, and you would understand the discussion that Jamie and I were having...oh wait I forgot you are usually to busy with diarrhea of the mouth to LISTEN to what anyone else has to say or look at OTHER points of view. Especially when it does not include insults......but I am guessing logic escapes you...

ONCE AGAIN you have proven that if it is not YOUR point of view then it has to be wrong and everyone else is a sheep...

I am beginning to wonder about your fascination with sheep......

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='630538' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:48 PM']I don't want either Clinton or Obama...If you had read the whole thread you would understand that, and you would understand the discussion that Jamie and I were having...oh wait I forgot you are usually to busy with diarrhea of the mouth to LISTEN to what anyone else has to say or look at OTHER points of view. Especially when it does not include insults......but I am guessing logic escapes you...

ONCE AGAIN you have proven that if it is not YOUR point of view then it has to be wrong and everyone else is a sheep...

I am beginning to wonder about your fascination with sheep......[/quote]

Doesn't matter who you want.

McCain or Clinton is who you will get.

Because people won't wake the fuck up and realize that the whole process is a sham. No, instead you get sheep here debating "republican" this and "democrat" that. They say Hillary is "scary" but they have no f'n idea WHY or HOW she is scary. Nope...the tube tells them she is scary and that's as far as they "research" it.

I want one, just one, Hillary or Obama supporter to tell me what the difference is between the two, other than one black (sort of) and the other is a woman (sort of). We all know what we get from McCain. Well, except for that 36% of people exit polled who said they voted for McCain "because they oppose the war in Iraq." :wuhh:

Trust me. "Sheep" is using a nice word for it.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630532' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:38 PM']Mortgage bailout, among the other bailouts. Increased subsidies, universal or mandatory heathcare. The list goes on and on.

"Jargon" you say? What about the above is not a WELFARE NANNY STATE?

You and Jamie earn the triple rolleyes for that one. :lol:

The "yep" from Jamie threw me off a bit though. What, no "werd up" or "ninja?" You're slipping, man...[/quote]

You dont happen to be 1/3rd Indian do you?

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630540' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:55 PM']Don't talk like a sheep and people won't call you a sheep.[/quote]

what i think is funny is i was pointing out the sheep comment of your own good... B/c i could give a fuck less what you call me or what you think of me ;)

Just another word of advice, most people automatically stop listening or start attacking people that call them names... so if your goal is to get attacked and/or be ignored, keep calling people sheep... but if you want to actually push your views into soceity, you should think of a new way to communicate yourself...

btw, a sheep is someone that follows someone blindly, right? what the fuck do you think you and the rest of you nut ball ron paulites are doing? Were you not smart enough to realize that you are becoming what you hate?

[quote name='bengalrick' post='630537' date='Feb 6 2008, 12:47 PM']there is my keyword to stop reading someone...

someone else always said sheep around here a while back... what was it, bengalsjet or something like that? Is that you?[/quote]

No rick, I have a feeling (and have had it for a while) this is another of my close friends.

Which is a shame because other than the whole "welfare state" stuff we agree alot on Paul.

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630542' date='Feb 6 2008, 01:00 PM']Doesn't matter who you want.

McCain or Clinton is who you will get.

Because people won't wake the fuck up and realize that the whole process is a sham. No, instead you get sheep here debating "republican" this and "democrat" that. They say Hillary is "scary" but they have no f'n idea WHY or HOW she is scary. Nope...the tube tells them she is scary and that's as far as they "research" it.

I want one, just one, Hillary or Obama supporter to tell me what the difference is between the two, other than one black (sort of) and the other is a woman (sort of). We all know what we get from McCain. Well, except for that 36% of people exit polled who said they voted for McCain "because they oppose the war in Iraq." :wuhh:

Trust me. "Sheep" is using a nice word for it.[/quote]

For the record Hillary scares me becasue I think she is a Neo-con in democrat clothing. Her vote for the Iran issue only furthers that thought for me. I dont feel the same about Obama, I think he is sincear about his desire for dilplomacy.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='630547' date='Feb 6 2008, 01:22 PM']what i think is funny is i was pointing out the sheep comment of your own good... B/c i could give a fuck less what you call me or what you think of me ;)

Just another word of advice, most people automatically stop listening or start attacking people that call them names... so if your goal is to get attacked and/or be ignored, keep calling people sheep... but if you want to actually push your views into soceity, you should think of a new way to communicate yourself...

btw, a sheep is someone that follows someone blindly, right? [color="#FF0000"]what the fuck do you think you and the rest of you nut ball ron paulites are doing?[/color] Were you not smart enough to realize that you are becoming what you hate?[/quote]

I certinally didnt follow Paul blindly. I believe in his message about "blowback" and how our forigen policy effects what has happened to us you would have to be nieve not to. Where I disagree with Paul is in how much he wants to rely on the markets.

i hate hillary b/c i think she will do or say anything to get elected... I see her trying to install a universal health care program.. i think that every american she have the opportunity to buy health insurance at the same price, but not given to everyone bc/ then the gov't should start to regulate health and can garnish wages to pay for the health care...

i like barrack bc/ even though he is extremely liberal, i have a feeling that he will look at the situation and do the best thing for the county... it might be just a feeling, but considering some of his statements and opinions on stuff, i actually like barrack... if romney gets the nod, i'd consider giving him my vote, but i probably wouldn't do it in the long run b/c of his voting record...

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='630552' date='Feb 6 2008, 01:30 PM']I certinally didnt follow Paul blindly. I believe in his message about "blowback" and how our forigen policy effects what has happened to us you would have to be nieve not to. Where I disagree with Paul is in how much he wants to rely on the markets.[/quote]

you like his views, but i don't consider you a "ron paulite"... not everyone standing up for paul, or even voting for him would fit into this category imo...

you are not calling people sheep and you look at other issues of his and make sincere judgements about his ideas...

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='630553' date='Feb 6 2008, 01:33 PM']This thread brings me back to one from a couple of years ago when sheep were sheep....

[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=6695&hl=sheep"]Sheep Suicide[/url][/quote]

a great blast from the past :lol:

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='630558' date='Feb 6 2008, 01:36 PM']Seems like I could ask you the same puzzling question. Well at least you spelled Indian correctly. :P[/quote]

<_<

[quote name='bengalrick' post='630559' date='Feb 6 2008, 01:36 PM']you like his views, but i don't consider you a "ron paulite"... not everyone standing up for paul, or even voting for him would fit into this category imo...

you are not calling people sheep and you look at other issues of his and make sincere judgements about his ideas...[/quote]

No Im not but I know what Yo-Ludwig is saying. We do have a populace in this country that doenst dig deeper and only votes based on who their TV has told them is the most likely to win, I dont know if most here are like that, but when they dont give thought out reasons as to why they disagree with Paul, one might think they are.

[quote name='bengalrick' post='630547' date='Feb 6 2008, 01:22 PM']btw, a sheep is someone that follows someone blindly, right?[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote]what the fuck do you think you and the rest of you nut ball ron paulites are doing? Were you not smart enough to realize that you are becoming what you hate?[/quote]

Actually, I could take or leave Ron Paul. Its the message that resonates. as for blindly following, based on 10 second soundbytes... let me introduce you to the Typical American Voter.

Archived