LEAKED!: seating arrangement for tonight's debate in Florida

LudwigVan Kubrick

[quote name='whodey319' post='626707' date='Jan 25 2008, 08:49 AM']yeah, i dont think 1 candidate is scared of ron paul. just count down the days until he finally drops out of the race.

he is an internet wonder and thats about it. his popularity is with the age group that votes the least.[/quote]

He has two 2nd place finishes and has beaten Rudy in every state except one.

Your TV tells you what to think about Ron Paul, and then you come here and parrot it to the rest of us.

Giggity Giggity, turn off your TV and formulate your own opinions, or at least bump up your medication of choice.

Back to topic though, after watching the debate, they seem to have shifted back to ignore "Ron Paul mode" since confronting him was just making them look like asses and driving his poll numbers up.

So obvious. To anyone paying attention that is...

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='626745' date='Jan 25 2008, 11:04 AM']He has two 2nd place finishes and has beaten Rudy in every state except one.

Your TV tells you what to think about Ron Paul, and then you come here and parrot it to the rest of us.

Giggity Giggity, turn off your TV and formulate your own opinions, or at least bump up your medication of choice.

Back to topic though, after watching the debate, they seem to have shifted back to ignore "Ron Paul mode" since confronting him was just making them look like asses and driving his poll numbers up.

So obvious. To anyone paying attention that is...[/quote]
gotta go personal, thats interesting. Since you know nothing about me i think you should just shut the fuck up.

If you think 2 2nd place finishes in tiny states is getting him somewhere you go ahead and believe that. He's not really even on the radar in the other 5 primaries since he was 4th or below. Currently sitting in 4th place only because thompson dropped out and after florida he will be behind gulianni. Well at least he will be ahead of alan keys.

[quote name='whodey319' post='626753' date='Jan 25 2008, 11:24 AM']gotta go personal, thats interesting. Since you know nothing about me i think you should just shut the fuck up.[/quote]

Nothing personal at all. I based my response only on your response. Which was a classic parroted TV response.

[quote]If you think 2 2nd place finishes in tiny states is getting him somewhere you go ahead and believe that. He's not really even on the radar in the other 5 primaries since he was 4th or below. Currently sitting in 4th place only because thompson dropped out and after florida he will be behind gulianni. Well at least he will be ahead of alan keys.[/quote]

First he was 5th, then 4th, then 2nd.

Rudy is putting all his eggs in the Florida basket and hasn't done jack anywhere else.

Before Thompson dropped out, were you calling him a fringe candidate? How bout Rudy? Oh wait, you say he will do well in Florida (one state out of 50 by the way) so that lets Rudy off the hook.

I stand by my assessment. That you get your opinions from TV and then you come here to regurgitate them.
Wake up, sheep. Or up your medication so we don't disturb your slumber.

Sheep.

[quote name='whodey319' post='626753' date='Jan 25 2008, 11:24 AM']gotta go personal, thats interesting. Since you know nothing about me i think [b]you should just shut the fuck up.[/b]

If you think 2 2nd place finishes in tiny states is getting him somewhere you go ahead and believe that. He's not really even on the radar in the other 5 primaries since he was 4th or below. [b]Currently sitting in 4th place only because thompson dropped out[/b] and after florida he will be behind gulianni. Well at least he will be ahead of alan keys.[/quote]

He has been in fourth place overall throughout the whole process. Thompson dropping out had nothing to do with it.

I also think you should take your own advice. You mindless, senseless drone.

he was actually behind thompson who had a 2nd place and 2 3rds in larger states.

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States)_presidential_primaries,_2008"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Pa...primaries,_2008[/url]

I didnt say anything about any other candidate but Ron Paul is a libertarian running as a republic and has no foreign policy expcept to turn the US into an isolated state.

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='626899' date='Jan 25 2008, 03:34 PM']You may vote for anyone you like.

WRITE-IN![/quote]

You know in the last election I looked for a second on where it is to do that in the lever system machine, I couldnt find it.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='626829' date='Jan 25 2008, 01:51 PM']Are we still able to vote for Ross Perot??[/quote]
here is my question and i want an honest answer

unless your delusional, you know ron paul has pretty much no chance of getting the nomination. so when the primaries are in your area do you vote for ron paul anyway and basically make it a wasted vote (dont start about no vote is a waste blah blah blah) or vote for one of the candidtate that you like the most that has a real chance.

this is kind of the same thing as every election a bunch of people vote for ralph nader and ruin the election for the democrats. and then they break down who voted for nader and a ton are registered democrats

Just throwing this out there....

Delegates are not required by law to vote for "their" candidate. The same way the electoral college is not obligated to vote for the candidate chosen by their districts.

That's all I'm going to say.

[quote name='whodey319' post='626925' date='Jan 25 2008, 04:50 PM']here is my question and i want an honest answer

unless your delusional, you know ron paul has pretty much no chance of getting the nomination. so when the primaries are in your area do you vote for ron paul anyway and basically make it a wasted vote (dont start about no vote is a waste blah blah blah) or vote for one of the candidtate that you like the most that has a real chance?[/quote]

Why do you vote for someone/not vote for someone just because you think they will/won't win?

now THAT is fucking stupid, bro.

[quote name='whodey319' post='626814' date='Jan 25 2008, 01:28 PM']I didnt say anything about any other candidate but Ron Paul is a libertarian running as a republic and has no foreign policy expcept to turn the US into an isolated state.[/quote]

Ron Paul is a TEN TIME REPUBLICAN congressman who wants the USA to adopt a HEAVILY HARMED NEUTRALITY stance, instead of our "attack first, call them terrorists later" foreign policy we currently use.

If you can't see the difference between isolationism and heavily armed neutrality, then I strongly implore you to increase your medication levels and tune out to a greater degree, so that the nonsense like the kind you have spewed throughout this thread does not spread to the other impressionable sheep.

[quote name='whodey319' post='626925' date='Jan 25 2008, 05:50 PM']here is my question and i want an honest answer

unless your delusional, you know ron paul has pretty much no chance of getting the nomination. so when the primaries are in your area do you vote for ron paul anyway and basically make it a wasted vote (dont start about no vote is a waste blah blah blah) or vote for one of the candidtate that you like the most that has a real chance.

this is kind of the same thing as every election a bunch of people vote for ralph nader and ruin the election for the democrats. and then they break down who voted for nader and a ton are registered democrats[/quote]

Not to circumvent your question, but Ron Paul will have dropped out before Ohio's primary.

It's people saying things like Whodey that will get only the most "popular" candidates, by televisions standards, elected. I will not vote for anyone who does not believe in the same politics as I, no matter how stupid you think it is to vote for a "wasted" pick. And what exact age group is it that is for Ron Paul? I have a group of Ron Paul supporters up this way that are all married professionals with children, some in college. And young people too.

I'm not even going to argue anymore, some people are just too stuck. There's no hope; time to let our country rot away.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='626993' date='Jan 25 2008, 07:56 PM']Not to circumvent your question, but Ron Paul will have dropped out before Ohio's primary.[/quote]

I will bet you your bank account he doesn't. Stupid comments like these... Get a clue!! Or let me empty your account with your stupidity and THEN get a clue. ;)

[quote name='steggyD' post='627026' date='Jan 25 2008, 11:19 PM']It's people saying things like Whodey that will get only the most "popular" candidates, by televisions standards, elected. I will not vote for anyone who does not believe in the same politics as I, no matter how stupid you think it is to vote for a "wasted" pick. And what exact age group is it that is for Ron Paul? I have a group of Ron Paul supporters up this way that are all married professionals with children, some in college. And young people too.

I'm not even going to argue anymore, some people are just too stuck. There's no hope; time to let our country rot away.[/quote]

[quote name='LudwigVan Kubrick' post='627100' date='Jan 26 2008, 11:25 AM']I will bet you your bank account he doesn't. Stupid comments like these... Get a clue!! Or let me empty your account with your stupidity and THEN get a clue. ;)[/quote]

Just out of curiousity, where did you two pick up the elitist attitude that just because I do not believe the same things as you that I am instantly wrong and in fact an idiot?

Sometimes when you look for change the hardest place to look is in the mirror.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='627104' date='Jan 26 2008, 10:35 AM']Just out of curiousity, where did you two pick up the elitist attitude that just because I do not believe the same things as you that I am instantly wrong and in fact an idiot?

Sometimes when you look for change the hardest place to look is in the mirror.[/quote]

Hey, you are either hip to the scam they are running or you aren't.

I don't have a lot of patience for people who aren't aware or simply choose not to be because it is easier.

Go watch part III of Zeitgeist.

[url="http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/"]http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/[/url]

fast forward to 1:11:11 for part III. Kind of dramatic but it will at least get your feet wet as to what is really happening with our economy. Oh, and if you ever need to verify ANY of the sources...easily done.

Wikipedia the fed while you are at it. Its not like we're talking about any kind of conspiracy theory here. Its all pretty cut and dry.

And you are right about that change in the mirror. I was suckered in to the mentality too and am working my hardest to get out of it.

P.S. the "elitest" attitude you speak of comes from looking at things like exit polls that say the republican anti-war vote is going to...John McCain. People are f'n stupid. And then people come here and try to spew the same stupid crap.

I'd bet the MSM could get people to vote to cut their left arms off, if the phrasing was right, and the presenter was charismatic enough. Sad, irritating and puzzling all at the same time.

[quote name='whodey319' post='626925' date='Jan 25 2008, 04:50 PM']here is my question and i want an honest answer

this is kind of the same thing as every election a bunch of people vote for ralph nader and ruin the election for the democrats. and then they break down who voted for nader and a ton are registered democrats[/quote]

you're damn right I'll vote for Paul even if I don't think he'll win. THAT'S HOW ELECTIONS WORK!.

Archived