Is it possible for a Group Massengill party?

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='638068' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:51 PM']No...I stewed about it last night...was a lil pissed about it this morning...and I was pretty much over until I found out it was over a simple 1 Million.....just tired of par for the course....then it irritates me to no end the people that will NEVER put any blame on the organization.....but thats my problem I guess.

I actually believed last night that Goodell had something to with it because I thought there was no way the Bengals would let this trade flop because of 1 million....heres to fooling myself I guess.[/quote]
That simple million gave us the the lead in the trade. Without it, the Lions took the best deal, and that was a third and Bodden.

[quote name='Mattyc' post='638308' date='Mar 1 2008, 11:33 PM']I agree though people's reactions over the last 24 hours have been WAY over the top. But its like this every year. 70% of all NFL fans are pissed that their team is not doing enough. Another 10% are pissed that their team overpaid for someone and the final 20% are drinking the kool-aid and living the dream.[/quote]

Quote of the day...Good job. B)

BZ

[quote name='GoBengals' post='638273' date='Mar 1 2008, 10:17 PM']yea pissing and moaning like a woman over a trade gone bad is the rational thought process, not pinching my penis till its blue cause "OMG MBS!!!" is the crazy homer way?

makes sense.[/quote]

and walking around with blinders on is???

I guess it's true what they say "Ignorance is bliss."

I think we should stay right here, pissed and grumpy. The only moving on that will happen is when some starters are added to this team.

Everyone and their mother says "We got to find the pieces to surround Carson" I belive that. A difference maker in that front 7 like Rogers and allowing to them to entertain a freakish RB at #9 was an awesome belief.

Until they do something we are stuck in the same thinking before FA opened. Hoping and wishing one of the "big 4" is there at 9. Go get a couple starters and I will think about moving on.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='638235' date='Mar 1 2008, 08:38 PM'][i]Smith has class? Good for him. At least he has something besides the ability to be a pass rusher which he was drafted so highly to do and never could.

But wait, let me guess, now that he is surrounded by "true talent" on the fucking 49ers, he'll blossom into the guy we thought we had...right?
Jeebus...[/i][/quote]

Actually, I was in the "we can't and should not pay Smith that much money camp". My point is there seemed to be a plan to address our best (again sad that Smith is out best d lineman) lineman leaving but it went up in flames. There is no reason than any of us should be happy about this.

I really don't care if Justin does great with the 49ers. I do care that our team is losing decent, not great, players and seems to have no strategy to replace them. We have WAY too many holes at this point to fix it in the draft.

If building this team thru the draft is the strategy then I am afraid we are a good 2 to 3 years away from being a serious title contender. Same ole, Same ole.

I just want everyone to know, as soon as I read the title of the thread, I decided I would not read any of the posts! I have not ready any of them. It just does not seem to belong in the forum.

I feel much better, because I did not read any of the posts!

Do not reply to this post, because I will not know you replied to it, because I will not read this thread.

:rsju31uh9:

[quote name='scharm' post='638352' date='Mar 2 2008, 07:56 AM']I think we should stay right here, pissed and grumpy. The only moving on that will happen is when some starters are added to this team.

Everyone and their mother says "We got to find the pieces to surround Carson" I belive that. A difference maker in that front 7 like Rogers and allowing to them to entertain a freakish RB at #9 was an awesome belief.

Until they do something we are stuck in the same thinking before FA opened. Hoping and wishing one of the "big 4" is there at 9. Go get a couple starters and I will think about moving on.[/quote]

x2

Archived