Is it possible for a Group Massengill party?

[img]http://slantmouth.com/articles/fearonomics/images/massengill.jpg[/img]

It's totally comical the way everyone is reacting.

I'm as disappointed as anyone, but you'd think that you'd all been sodomized by Mike Brown!
No one here knows what happened, but by God, we will blame Mike Brown regardless of fact, because our vaginas hurt and we want to blow up at someone.
He may very well be at fault, but you bunch of bleeding orifices are ridiculous.

Damn!

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='638051' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:37 PM'][img]http://slantmouth.com/articles/fearonomics/images/massengill.jpg[/img]

I'm as disappointed as anyone, but you'd think that you'd all been sodomized by Mike Brown!
No one here knows what happened, but by God, we will blame Mike Brown regardless of fact, because our vaginas hurt and we want to blow up at someone.
He may very well be at fault, but you bunch of bleeding orifices are ridiculous.

Damn![/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='638051' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:37 PM'][img]http://slantmouth.com/articles/fearonomics/images/massengill.jpg[/img]

Damn![/quote]

Absolutely right on. I thought the same thing yesterday morning/early afternoon before the Rogers non-trade thing went down. To each his own, but I do feel sorry for all the miserable people on this board at times. Oh well, comes with the medium. I'm sure they are good people and are diehard fans, but I will admit I don't understand how miserable they can come across. As I said...... to each his own.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='638055' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:41 PM']SHHHHH Homer thinking is!![/quote]
Look, you're being so irrational that it's WAY past funny.

If this is how you react to a non-trade for your favorite NFL team, I'd hate to see what you do in real life when the shit hit's the fan.

As Sgt. Hulka so eloquently put it;

[img]http://teamfrancis.emrydesign.com/francis.jpg[/img]

[img]http://deadasadoornail.com/deadpeople/1d578da49e38936bc3fa5ce5ca6Warren-Oates.jpg[/img]

[size=5][b]LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!![/b][/size]

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='638065' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:47 PM']Look, you're being so irrational that it's WAY past funny.

If this is how you react to a non-trade for your favorite NFL team, I'd hate to see what you do in real life when the shit hit's the fan.

As Sgt. Hulka so eloquently put it;

[img]http://teamfrancis.emrydesign.com/francis.jpg[/img]

[img]http://deadasadoornail.com/deadpeople/1d578da49e38936bc3fa5ce5ca6Warren-Oates.jpg[/img]

[size=5][b]LIGHTEN UP FRANCIS!!![/b][/size][/quote]

No...I stewed about it last night...was a lil pissed about it this morning...and I was pretty much over until I found out it was over a simple 1 Million.....just tired of par for the course....then it irritates me to no end the people that will NEVER put any blame on the organization.....but thats my problem I guess.

I actually believed last night that Goodell had something to with it because I thought there was no way the Bengals would let this trade flop because of 1 million....heres to fooling myself I guess.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='638068' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:51 PM']No...I stewed about it last night...was a lil pissed about it this morning...and I was pretty much over until I found out it was over a simple 1 Million.....just tired of par for the course....then it irritates me to no end the people that will NEVER put any blame on the organization.....but thats my problem I guess.

I actually believed last night that Goodell had something to with it because I thought there was no way the Bengals would let this trade flop because of 1 million....heres to fooling myself I guess.[/quote]

The worst part is you STILL don't know the truth... but will act like you do.

Congrats to you, if you want to be miserable with no proof, that's purely up to you.

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='638083' date='Mar 1 2008, 04:11 PM']The worst part is you STILL don't know the truth... but will act like you do.

Congrats to you, if you want to be miserable with no proof, that's purely up to you.[/quote]

[quote]Roster bonus Rogers' sticking point

The Bengals attempted to trade for a true nose tackle, 360-plus pound Shaun Rogers, with the Lions on Friday. But word is the sticking point was an NFL interpretation of a $1 million roster bonus allocation due Rogers at 12:01 a.m. today.

"Clubs discuss trades all the times that are not completed," Greg Aiello, NFL Senior Vice President of Public Relations, said today. "This is a club matter and we are not in a position to comment."

Jack Brennan, the Bengals' PR director, said this morning that the Bengals never confirmed the trade, though it was widely wide reported in the media with other sources, namely the Lions and Rogers' agent, Kennard McGuire. The Bengals were going to give Detroit third- and fifth-round picks in April’s draft.

In the meantime, with Rogers now a member of the Cleveland Browns, who gave the Lions their third-round 2008 pick and cornerback Leigh Bodden, the Bengals are still in search for help in their front seven.[/quote]

but I guess nobody wants to put any stock in this...

Why did the roster bonus only affect the Bengals and not the Browns?

I guess that is what investigative minds want to know... :lol:

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='638085' date='Mar 1 2008, 04:13 PM']but I guess nobody wants to put any stock in this...

Why did the roster bonus only affect the Bengals and not the Browns?

I guess that is what investigative minds want to know... :lol:[/quote]

I hear you, but the sticking point is that we will NEVER know the truth... the "proof" is the "word is"?

It could've been soP, Goodell having his way with us again, or just an act of God...

but let's drop it and move on!

Now that Stroud has been signed by Buffalo, the only worthwhile DT I see out there is Robertson... anyone else have any idea's?

[quote name='USNBENGAL the Original' post='638095' date='Mar 1 2008, 04:23 PM']I hear you, but the sticking point is that we will NEVER know the truth... the "proof" is the "word is"?

It could've been soP, Goodell having his way with us again, or just an act of God...

but let's drop it and move on!

Now that Stroud has been signed by Buffalo, the only worthwhile DT I see out there is Robertson... anyone else have any idea's?[/quote]

I think if we get Robertson we have to stay with the 4 - 3 because the reason the Jets are getting rid of him is because he can't play the NT spot.....I have no idea if he can play LE though...

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='638099' date='Mar 1 2008, 04:25 PM']I think if we get Robertson we have to stay with the 4 - 3 because the reason the Jets are getting rid of him is because he can't play the NT spot.....I have no idea if he can play LE though...[/quote]

agreed.

[quote name='staticx682000' post='638056' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:42 PM']Yeah it's time to give it a rest and move on.[/quote]

Strongly disagree. It's time to find out what happened. Did the league veto a deal agreed to by two teams? Did one of the teams screw up? Which one? Did one of the teams deliberately not go through with it?

We've been offered multiple accounts and theories. It's time to find out the truth.

[quote name='sparky151' post='638115' date='Mar 1 2008, 05:14 PM']Strongly disagree. It's time to find out what happened. Did the league veto a deal agreed to by two teams? Did one of the teams screw up? Which one? Did one of the teams deliberately not go through with it?

We've been offered multiple accounts and theories. It's time to find out the truth.[/quote]

Thats all I can ask is for the truth of what happened here.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='638068' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:51 PM']...then it irritates me to no end the people that will NEVER put any blame on the organization.....but thats my problem I guess.[/quote]

Different type of fan. Win or lose, with Rogers or without, they still have a good time whether we are 10-6 or 6-10. The only thing that annoys them is when people dare to point out the glaring issues of this sad franchise. Wrecks their buzz I imagine... :rolleyes:

The truth is I's were not dotted and T's were not crossed. Our FO decided to go after a player in FA, had him in the net, and gosh darn it, the net had a hole in it.

Meanwhile, our hated brother (same dad) landed the same fish in his boat.

It is time to move on, I agree.

So what now for our now very inexperienced front 7? We have taken 2 steps backwards today. We lost our best defensive player in Justin Smith and gained nothing. That is a sad statement by the way. Nobody left out there that is as good as Justin.

The last thing I will say is thank god Justin Smith has class. Just imagine the things he could say once his deal is finalized with the 49ers.

[quote name='SF2' post='638231' date='Mar 1 2008, 07:32 PM'][b]The truth is I's were not dotted and T's were not crossed. Our FO decided to go after a player in FA, had him in the net, and gosh darn it, the net had a hole in it.[/b]

[i]We still don't know that for sure...you're guessing...[/i]

Meanwhile, our hated brother (same dad) landed the same fish in his boat.

It is time to move on, I agree.

So what now for our now very inexperienced front 7? [b]We have taken 2 steps backwards today. We lost our best defensive player in Justin Smith and gained nothing. That is a sad statement by the way. Nobody left out there that is as good as Justin.

The last thing I will say is thank god Justin Smith has class. Just imagine the things he could say once his deal is finalized with the 49ers.[/b][/quote]
[i]Smith has class? Good for him. At least he has something besides the ability to be a pass rusher which he was drafted so highly to do and never could.

But wait, let me guess, now that he is surrounded by "true talent" on the fucking 49ers, he'll blossom into the guy we thought we had...right?
Jeebus...[/i]

[quote name='sparky151' post='638115' date='Mar 1 2008, 04:14 PM']Strongly disagree. It's time to find out what happened. Did the league veto a deal agreed to by two teams? Did one of the teams screw up? Which one? Did one of the teams deliberately not go through with it?

We've been offered multiple accounts and theories. It's time to find out the truth.[/quote]I agree we need to find the truth, but we need to move on he is a brown now...

[quote name='staticx682000' post='638257' date='Mar 1 2008, 09:47 PM']I agree we need to find the truth, but we need to move on he is a brown now...[/quote]

He's a Brown for now and likely permanently but if the Bengals were screwed over by the Lions, we certainly could ask that the deal be enforced. If we were screwed by the league office, we could appeal that too. If the Bengals FO screwed themselves, that's also worth knowing.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='638055' date='Mar 1 2008, 03:41 PM']SHHHHH Homer thinking is!![/quote]

yea pissing and moaning like a woman over a trade gone bad is the rational thought process, not pinching my penis till its blue cause "OMG MBS!!!" is the crazy homer way?

makes sense.

The ONLY thing that makes this hurt is that he to a division rival. If he went to St Louis or Indianapolis I wouldn't be that upset.

Its a risky trade for whomever takes Rogers.

I won't blame anybody til some semblance of truth appears.

I agree though people's reactions over the last 24 hours have been WAY over the top. But its like this every year. 70% of all NFL fans are pissed that their team is not doing enough. Another 10% are pissed that their team overpaid for someone and the final 20% are drinking the kool-aid and living the dream.

Well, if it makes any of you feel better...

if you do a google search, one of the links about halfway down the page is to Rogers's yahoo player page, listed as "Shaun Rogers - Cincinnati Bengals," with the appropriate Bengals's graphics on the page as well. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Archived