"RELIGULOUS"

BlackJesus

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='676116' date='Jun 28 2008, 04:06 PM']Well, at least in Dayton, but I assume it's the same many places. My wife is a 911 operator and she has stories every night that don't make the news.[/quote]

My wife did that as well for a while. It's true... she would tell me shit that you would never hear of in the news. Robberies, thefts, etc, shit that happened right by our house that we never would have known about.

Certainly an under-appreciated job... you only hear about them when someone makes a mistake.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='676147' date='Jun 28 2008, 08:57 PM'][center][size=3][b]Science teacher burns Cross into students arm ...[/b][/size]

[/center][/quote]

And this clown is why I need a handgun??? Yes, it's all about me. Actually I'm just looking for context.

with out saying what I do, yes, I carry a gun when I am out., I want to protect my family as I said above. If you want to make yourself a victim go right ahead and dont carry. I dont care what others do, But I will not be a victim.

whats the old saying, Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

[quote name='Cat' post='676132' date='Jun 28 2008, 07:38 PM']My wife did that as well for a while. It's true... she would tell me shit that you would never hear of in the news. Robberies, thefts, etc, shit that happened right by our house that we never would have known about.

Certainly an under-appreciated job... you only hear about them when someone makes a mistake.[/quote]

x2

In my line of work I have found that the media will never let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Archived