Madden 09 go-bengals league for 360

i think we need to do an online league, which seems like a sweet new feature. Seems like you can play your game whenever you want and out of order so its convinient for everyone.

copy my post and put your name here and xbox live name on the list if you want in

username xbox live
1. whodey319 whodey319

[quote name='whodey319' post='687783' date='Aug 15 2008, 11:39 AM']i think we need to do an online league, which seems like a sweet new feature. Seems like you can play your game whenever you want and out of order so its convinient for everyone.

copy my post and put your name here and xbox live name on the list if you want in

username xbox live
1. whodey319 whodey319
2. GoBengals GoBengals5[/quote]
tho i wont be home till sunday and wont likely even touch the game till monday...

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='687907' date='Aug 15 2008, 05:56 PM']Haven't bought the game yet... first time in like 12 years I haven't preordered and played for 85 hours straight after it came out...

Is it worth buying? I wasn't at all impressed / happy with the last two years games ... kinda bored me out[/quote]

without a doubt the best graphics i have seen for a football game. I like all the new improvements, with the exception of the ea rewind. I dont know if it is me or if rudi sucks, but i cant run the ball for shit on this years game.

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='687907' date='Aug 15 2008, 04:56 PM']Haven't bought the game yet... first time in like 12 years I haven't preordered and played for 85 hours straight after it came out...

Is it worth buying? I wasn't at all impressed / happy with the last two years games ... kinda bored me out[/quote]

it is HANDS DOWN the best madden game ever made. i havent been happy with any of the next gen versions and then this came out and KILLED.

[quote name='whodey24k' post='687938' date='Aug 15 2008, 07:42 PM']without a doubt the best graphics i have seen for a football game. I like all the new improvements, with the exception of the ea rewind. I dont know if it is me or if rudi sucks, but i cant run the ball for shit on this years game.[/quote]

when u run. DONT speed burst until u are going thru a hole. most people speed burst as soon as its handed off. also sicne ur not bursting right away run towards your hole and if it isnt open cut outside or back inside using the R stick and u can usually get some extra yards. throw on ur burst when u find a place to go thru. use ur stiff arm and spin as well. and take advantage of the ability to change your OL's blocking with the LT button presnap. its finally getting more realistic too.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='688745' date='Aug 18 2008, 11:43 AM']i have it but i doubt i have time to do a league[/quote]

i dunno... sounds like you might have a lot of time on your hands soon....

[img]https://rewards.shaws.com/ducklings/offer_images/small/SD012KFT08.gif[/img]

:mellow:

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='688768' date='Aug 18 2008, 01:10 PM']i have an interview at Cincinnati Financial Insurance Company next week :D[/quote]
lets see, i know about 25 people that work there including about half the board and several higher ups.

time to find your real name and engage in some sabotage. to make this easier on myself what job are you applying for?

[quote name='whodey319' post='689282' date='Aug 19 2008, 01:44 PM']lets see, i know about 25 people that work there including about half the board and several higher ups.

time to find your real name and engage in some sabotage. to make this easier on myself what job are you applying for?[/quote]
entry level - underwriter training. i know most of the people that work there that matter. ive got 4 family members that work there. 2 are higher ups the other 2 were hooked up with jobs by the higher ups.

[quote name='whodey319' post='688679' date='Aug 18 2008, 09:20 AM']username xbox live
1. whodey319 whodey319
2. GoBengals GoBengals5
3. BengalsOwn BengalsOwn
4. ValleyBengal AustinPowers
5.CJ4MVP85 Whodey4ever985
6.eskimo TylerisGod
7.CoMmEnt comment

need 1 more someone[/quote]

ok i tried to send a mass PM and that didnt work so only CJ4MVP got the PM

league name is GoBengals
league nickname is GoBe
password is whodey

i set it up to play everyone 3 times and you play whenever you can and the game keeps track of everything.

if your not on the list above i will kick you

[quote name='whodey319' post='691089' date='Aug 24 2008, 04:16 PM']ok i tried to send a mass PM and that didnt work so only CJ4MVP got the PM

league name is GoBengals
league nickname is GoBe
password is whodey

i set it up to play everyone 3 times and you play whenever you can and the game keeps track of everything.

if your not on the list above i will kick you[/quote]
im signed up

Archived