!!! THE OFFICIAL TITANS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD !!!

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='701083' date='Sep 14 2008, 01:47 PM']Please just forfit the rest of the games.... I was really too young to remember the 90's... but this has got to be worse, right? RIGHT?? :mellow:[/quote]

No it's not worse....YET

We had no QB in the 90's, but Palmer is starting to get the glazed eyes in the headlights look that the 90's QB's had.

[quote name='BengalRep85-9' post='701083' date='Sep 14 2008, 01:47 PM']Please just forfit the rest of the games.... I was really too young to remember the 90's... but this has got to be worse, right? RIGHT?? :mellow:[/quote]

It actually is worse, because this team actually had expectations.

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='701093' date='Sep 14 2008, 02:51 PM']the 90's were way worse

The thing was though, I watched every game but never actually expected them to win. So the rare occasions they did win, it was like a little treat.

Now I expect them to win every week and they get their ass kicked.

[color="#FF0000"]So it sucks more now[/color][/quote]

-_-

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='701091' date='Sep 14 2008, 02:50 PM']No it's not worse....YET

We had no QB in the 90's, but Palmer is starting to get the glazed eyes in the headlights look that the 90's QB's had.[/quote]

[img]http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0804/nfl.draft.busts/images/gallery_smith2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://thenastyboys.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/klingler.jpg[/img]

This look?

[quote name='ColorChanginClique' post='701074' date='Sep 14 2008, 03:43 PM']Capital idea ol' chap

actually the Raiders are about to beat KC

so maybe we should get another team to scrimmage against

or maybe no one else sucks as much as we do[/quote]

Maybe we could scrimmage against Michigan ...

[quote name='Arkansas Bengal' post='701077' date='Sep 14 2008, 02:46 PM']Who the fuck would want to come here? MB won't pay the bucks to the top Free Agents and they'll demand MORE cash to come to Cincy anyway. The only way for a team like Cincy to win is to build from the draft. But that assumes you have a strong scouting staff and a competent front office. We have neither and never will until Mike Brown sells the team, dies, or see attendance drop so much that it affects his bottom line.[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head.

Hell we have to overpay 2nd and 3rd tier free agents as it is now.

Archived