Bengals will defeat Giants

[quote name='Pocketpool' post='701319' date='Sep 15 2008, 12:46 AM']i agree![/quote]

As much as I love the Bengals, there is no way they'll beat the Giants at home. All that crap about 'any given Sunday' doesn't mean much this week. They may keep it close the first half, but I fully expect the Giants to win in a blowout. I only hope that Carson doesn't get seriously hurt this week.

[quote name='BENGALS666' post='701318' date='Sep 15 2008, 01:15 AM']Ladies and germs, you're early 2008 head-scratcher...[/quote]

Nice call. Maybe you should just call an upset every week. One of those weeks your bound to win right>?

Of course anything can happen. But this thread =FAIL!

[quote name='Hint of Snow' post='701537' date='Sep 15 2008, 03:54 PM']+13.5

If it moves over two touchdowns we are a lock[/quote]

Where did you see that line>? Its pretty early to see lines already.

However.

Why would you think us playing the giants if its 14.5 it would be a LOCK>?

We dayum near lost by two TD's to tenn. @HOME!

You go ahead and bet that. I'll wish you goodluck.

[quote name='Hint of Snow' post='701543' date='Sep 15 2008, 04:12 PM']We will shock the world.

FYI: Lines have been up all day.
[url="http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml"]http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml[/url]

And it's already moved down. Smart money headed to the Bengals (wink, wink)[/quote]

Yeah we shall see how smart.

I will never bet against the bengals. Because that would just ruin my day. But if i were to bet i wouldnt be betting them +14 VS the NYG @ NY

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='701550' date='Sep 15 2008, 04:31 PM']Yeah we shall see how smart.

I will never bet against the bengals. Because that would just ruin my day. But if i were to bet i wouldnt be betting them +14 VS the NYG @ NY[/quote]

while true, I'd rather play the giants at their place (where they've won only 4 of their last 10 than here (they've now won 12 straight on the road).

[quote name='turningpoint' post='701564' date='Sep 15 2008, 06:00 PM']I bet the bengals+14.5
I bought 1.5 points.

I figure we can't lose by more then 2 tds, then again we're the bengals.[/quote]

We lost by more than 2 TD to the TITANS.

At HOME.

I'll be shocked if this game is closer than 3 TDs.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='701710' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:12 AM']1, but 3 times.. dhani jones will ahve cleat marks on his chest....

however if we lose it wont be a blowout..

who is their other RB?[/quote]

???

It won't be a blow out? huh, the giants have dominated both teams they have played and we have scored 1 TD in 2 games. Yes, it will be a blow out. Thank God I have direct TV and can watch another team after it gets ugly.

Archived