Bengals will defeat Giants

[quote name='rudi32' post='701716' date='Sep 16 2008, 11:20 AM']???

It won't be a blow out? huh, the giants have dominated both teams they have played and we have scored 1 TD in 2 games. Yes, it will be a blow out. Thank God I have direct TV and can watch another team after it gets ugly.[/quote]

how much did you get for your tickets on ebay? have fun watching another team....

with fans like this, who needs rivals.....

you can ask bugholes daughter where to get a good deal on steelers jerseys...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='701717' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:21 AM']how much did you get for your tickets on ebay? have fun watching another team....

with fans like this, who needs rivals.....

you can ask bugholes daughter where to get a good deal on steelers jerseys...[/quote]

LOL, you can call me what you want. I am NO STEELERS FAN. YOU have been a real ass to everyone on here that doesnt wear you rose glasses. All we are doing is talking about our team. We all ahve different opinions, why do you have to insult and attack people. I know you run the site but have respect for others. If you know me like some here do, then you would know I am a fan. I have a bengals truck, I drive all the time, I have a bengals room that I had painted, I have had season tickets since 99. I am currently selling the tickets to get some of my $ back to HELP ME PAY FOR THEM NEXT YEAR. I am keeping my coa, cause I love the bengals and will continue to get tickets. I am done with this year is what I am saying. I hope we go 0-16 cause I want to see 1) history, and 2) new coaches and hopefully a GM.

[quote name='rudi32' post='701719' date='Sep 16 2008, 11:26 AM']LOL, you can call me what you want. I am NO STEELERS FAN. YOU have been a real ass to everyone on here that doesnt wear you rose glasses. All we are doing is talking about our team. We all ahve different opinions, why do you have to insult and attack people. I know you run the site but have respect for others. If you know me like some here do, then you would know I am a fan. I have a bengals truck, I drive all the time, I have a bengals room that I had painted, I have had season tickets since 99. I am currently selling the tickets to get some of my $ back to HELP ME PAY FOR THEM NEXT YEAR. I am keeping my coa, cause I love the bengals and will continue to get tickets. I am done with this year is what I am saying. I hope we go 0-16 cause I want to see 1) history, and 2) new coaches and hopefully a GM.[/quote]

what did i insult or attack? your the one who said you were selling your tickets, and your the one who said you were going to watch another team...

you said it all, i just repeated it... how is that an attack?

[quote name='GoBengals' post='701722' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:28 AM']you said it all, i just repeated it... how is that an attack?[/quote]

Ummm this part was an attack GO. . . .
[quote name='GoBengals' post='701717' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:21 AM']with fans like this, who needs rivals.....

you can ask bugholes daughter where to get a good deal on steelers jerseys...[/quote]

GoBengals, I know you don't need anyone defending you...after all this is your site, but the people bashing you don't make a lot of sense to me.

I mean think about it. You run a Bengals Fan Site. Season ticket owner too. You're even traveling to see them play in New York I think you wrote. You have a lot of time, energy, emotion, and money invested in this team. Hardly the casual fan, to say the least.

To objectively analyze the 2008 Cincinnati Bengals with all of that invested in them is impossible. It would tear your heart out through the wallet in your back pocket. I just don't see it happening, and furthermore I do not recommend it.

If I had all of that invested into the Bengals, I would feel I had no choice but to wear what people here call "the orange glasses." Why wouldn't I want to wear them? Without hope, there is no incentive to continue on with the resource investments you have made toward the Bengals.

All you can do when you have that much put in to an entity is just try to stay optimistic and hope for the best. I'm not sure why this is so surprising to so many people. What would be surprising would be if GoBengals came on here bashing the Bengals. Because that would bode the question, "well then why do you have so much invested in the Bengals then?"

For those of us who have a lot invested in the Bengals but are not rich, the river of denial is a necessity in order to maintain sanity. You simply have too much invested in the team to possibly be objective. But that is a good thing, because with that much invested into the Bengals, you only have 2 choices. Jump ship, or keep looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

If someone with all of that riding on his team wants to say with a straight face that "we are a player or two away," then more power to them, and I see no gain from raining on their parade. The Bengals seem to be doing a thorough enough job of that anyway, I suspect...

[quote name='GoatGreen' post='701735' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:56 AM']GoBengals, I know you don't need anyone defending you...after all this is your site, but the people bashing you don't make a lot of sense to me.

I mean think about it. You run a Bengals Fan Site. Season ticket owner too. You're even traveling to see them play in New York I think you wrote. You have a lot of time, energy, emotion, and money invested in this team. Hardly the casual fan, to say the least.

To objectively analyze the 2008 Cincinnati Bengals with all of that invested in them is impossible. It would tear your heart out through the wallet in your back pocket. I just don't see it happening, and furthermore I do not recommend it.

If I had all of that invested into the Bengals, I would feel I had no choice but to wear what people here call "the orange glasses." Why wouldn't I want to wear them? Without hope, there is no incentive to continue on with the resource investments you have made toward the Bengals.

All you can do when you have that much put in to an entity is just try to stay optimistic and hope for the best. I'm not sure why this is so surprising to so many people. What would be surprising would be if GoBengals came on here bashing the Bengals. Because that would bode the question, "well then why do you have so much invested in the Bengals then?"

For those of us who have a lot invested in the Bengals but are not rich, the river of denial is a necessity in order to maintain sanity. You simply have too much invested in the team to possibly be objective. But that is a good thing, because with that much invested into the Bengals, you only have 2 choices. Jump ship, or keep looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

If someone with all of that riding on his team wants to say with a straight face that "we are a player or two away," then more power to them, and I see no gain from raining on their parade. The Bengals seem to be doing a thorough enough job of that anyway, I suspect...[/quote]

[img]http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/brownnose.jpg[/img]

:D

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='701714' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:18 AM']Its going to be nasty.

Ive got Jacobs on my FFL too![/quote]

What's going to be even nastier is week 5 when we play Marion Barber. God damn that guy runs to kill poeple. If he does that to Philly's I can't imagine what he's going to do to ours. Did anyone see that stiff arm he through at Dawkins? Intense. Hopefully our offense can get it's act together before that game or else that could be 100-0.

Also, brings to mind how Kornheiser and ESPN were praising the Cowboys for bringing the "circus to town" (TO, Tank Johnson, and Pacman). Unreal. I wonder what they'll be saying when Henry steps on the field in Dallas in a few weeks.

[quote name='Dautcom08' post='701743' date='Sep 16 2008, 11:53 AM']Also, brings to mind how Kornheiser and ESPN were praising the Cowboys for bringing the "circus to town" (TO, Tank Johnson, and Pacman). Unreal. I wonder what they'll be saying when Henry steps on the field in Dallas in a few weeks.[/quote]

I was noticing the same thing!

Praising claiming the COWBOYS WERE BRILLIANT. Bring the circus to town gain the media attention. Difference between them and us though is they win and continue to win.

We were winning in 05' but never followed through with it. Things might have been different with us in the media if we played to our potential on a consistent basis.

I still hate that foking Kornnugget!

[quote name='bgwilly31' post='701737' date='Sep 16 2008, 11:00 AM'][img]http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/brownnose.jpg[/img]

:D[/quote]

I'm not sure how saying that someone cannot possibly be objective with so much invested into an entity is "brown nosing" but ok... :lol:

[quote name='Gary' post='701893' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:29 PM']LOL I giot Eli Manning starting in my fantasy league.. that's how much confidence I have in the Bengals D stopping the Giants..[/quote]

Ditto, and I benched Carson to start Eli.

No joke.

Prove me wrong, bengals. Please.

[quote name='rudi32' post='701719' date='Sep 16 2008, 11:26 AM']I hope we go 0-16 cause I want to see 1) history[/quote]
How sad..

You want your favorite team to be the only ever that hasn't won in a 16 game season. No wonder you get attacked.

[quote name='JC' post='701993' date='Sep 17 2008, 09:41 AM']How sad..

You want your favorite team to be the only ever that hasn't won in a 16 game season. No wonder you get attacked.[/quote]

no I get attacked because people see through rose glasses and not whats in front of them. I get paid to deal in facts, not illusions.

so what I said is this, if we are going to have a losing season (looks 99% like we will), would you rather have what.

1) a 6-10 record

2) 0-16 record.

I say 0-16 because, That might get Brown to do some drastic changes, Hire, a GM, new offensive coor, new head coach, etc.

a 6-10 record will probably give us more of the same come 2009. So if you look at it the way I explained it, then it makes sense. I never said I want us to lose contrary to everyones thoughts, I just want changes to be made.

Archived