Blue-Raaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!

Jamie_B

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='730711' date='Dec 7 2008, 07:03 PM']Who cares? Here's the way I judge it. I had a 360 for a year and a half. I bought a PS3 this summer. I haven't touched my 360 or even brought it with me to my new apartment since August. But in the end, why the hell does anyone "root" for either or? You just look like fanbois for something really really random, especially in this era where 95% of all must-have titles are multi-platform. It's like having heated debates over what is the best kind of washing machine IMO.[/quote]

Maytag bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ninja:

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='730711' date='Dec 7 2008, 08:03 PM']Who cares? Here's the way I judge it. I had a 360 for a year and a half. I bought a PS3 this summer. I haven't touched my 360 or even brought it with me to my new apartment since August. But in the end, why the hell does anyone "root" for either or? You just look like fanbois for something really really random, especially in this era where 95% of all must-have titles are multi-platform. It's like having heated debates over what is the best kind of washing machine IMO.[/quote]

I own neither a 360, nor a PS3. I dislike Sony for their business practices (In this case, for thinking they could rule the world simply because the PS2 ruled the world). I like to see them take it in the butt from time to time.

[quote name='mongo' post='730818' date='Dec 8 2008, 06:44 AM']I own neither a 360, nor a PS3. I dislike Sony for their business practices (In this case, for thinking they could rule the world simply because the PS2 ruled the world). I like to see them take it in the butt from time to time.[/quote]

I wouldn't exactly call Micro$oft the epitome of "nice" business practices...

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='730827' date='Dec 8 2008, 09:32 AM']I wouldn't exactly call Micro$oft the epitome of "nice" business practices...[/quote]
In this particular situation though, I dislike Sony's relentless drive to rule a format. I didn't like it when they tried to force beta, minidiscs, memory sticks, or umds either. Sony annoys the bejesus out of me, and if their DSLR wasn't the only one that took my old 35mm lenses, I would own nothing Sony.

As for Microsoft, I don't much care about them either.

In truth, over this whole console war, I'm tickled to see Nintendo pulling a Statue of Liberty play on both of them. They are a game company that never lost focus on gaming with a hardware arms-race. Microsoft wanted to be first so bad it put out a product with faulty hardware. Sony was more interested in selling Blu Ray to the masses, and overestimated their market. Nintendo wanted to sell games to anyone, and everyone. They also wanted to change the way games are played. 

Archived