What up everyone?

whodey319

ive been able to get on here very little in the past couple months for various reasons (wife pregnant, moved our office and became the 2nd boss then we had a flood in new office from the ice/snow storm, trying to fix up my house...remodel bathroom, bedroom and fix kitchen floorm and spending my winnings from the high stakes fantasy football).

Just checking to make sure everyone is still alive and well. I see a few of my old cohorts havent been on in a while. Whats everyone been up to?

[quote name='whodey319' post='753497' date='Mar 4 2009, 09:22 PM']ive been able to get on here very little in the past couple months for various reasons (wife pregnant, moved our office and became the 2nd boss then we had a flood in new office from the ice/snow storm, trying to fix up my house...remodel bathroom, bedroom and fix kitchen floorm and spending my winnings from the high stakes fantasy football).

Just checking to make sure everyone is still alive and well. I see a few of my old cohorts havent been on in a while. Whats everyone been up to?[/quote]

Lots of bitching and moaning

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='753525' date='Mar 4 2009, 11:07 PM']Oh the same old shit...except BJ is MIA....so it's been quiet. :P[/quote]
i noticed that...over a month

still the same speculation? in jail or killed by a government agency?

[quote name='Montana Bengal' post='754951' date='Mar 10 2009, 01:19 PM']Heard from BJ a month or so ago. He has been traveling quite a bit and has been very busy with school stuff.[/quote]
Boy, i do miss some of those gifs when i need a laugh. It's too bad he doesn't post as much anymore. If there is one person that can make you cry from laughing on here, it's BJ.

Archived