Rep. Tom Price is a gigantic ass

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='09 November 2009 - 03:53 PM' timestamp='1257796400' post='825114']

Who did you vote for Vol?

[/quote]

Neither McCain or Obama... you'll find plenty, plenty of posts that I made, prior to the vote where I didn't support either candidate.

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' date='09 November 2009 - 05:12 PM' timestamp='1257801157' post='825161']

Voting for the lesser of two evils is still voting for evil.....
[/quote]

This.

[quote name='CincyInDC' date='09 November 2009 - 07:11 PM' timestamp='1257808296' post='825198']
Jamie, you for once in your life (:ninja:), expressed eloquence. I completely agree.
[/quote]

Yes, he was eloquent, accurate... but, we're still dealing with 1 of two evils. You could almost switch out Obama and McCain and plug someone else in for Phil Graham and the statement still makes sense...

And, whoever said, God we need a viable 3rd party in the country, is spot on. Let's get our head of the clouds and be critical of BOTH parties and the direction this country is headed...

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' date='10 November 2009 - 09:13 AM' timestamp='1257858798' post='825398']
Neither McCain or Obama... you'll find plenty, plenty of posts that I made, prior to the vote where I didn't support either candidate.

This.

Yes, he was eloquent, accurate... but, we're still dealing with 1 of two evils. You could almost switch out Obama and McCain and plug someone else in for Phil Graham and the statement still makes sense...

And, whoever said, God we need a viable 3rd party in the country, is spot on. Let's get our head of the clouds and be critical of BOTH parties and the direction this country is headed...
[/quote]

facepalm

[quote name='Homer_Rice' date='10 November 2009 - 10:58 AM' timestamp='1257865106' post='825437']
It's tough being an honest citizen today considering the character of our two mainstream political parties.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rapvHU3aoCw&NR=1[/media]
[/quote]

Words could not describe my feelings any better.....

Archived